Insurrection 2016

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
That clear and obvious lies are allowed to remain in this zone is a sad indicator of what this broad has become.
Almost everything you say is a lie. The current administration is a lie.

306-232. Certified!
Yup, I think they call that an EC landslide
Biden got 306 electoral votes. The blob got less.
I think he got like ALOT less
When an election is fraudulent any statistics from it are also fraudulent.

Re-counts confirmed the election totals were correct. The blob's own AG said there was no sizable fraud. His 3 all-star appointments to the supreme court didn't give your blob's claim of fraud a sniff.

There were something like 8,000 candidates that lost on Election Day up and down the ballots across the nation. Who is the only one complaining? The blob.
Those recounts were corrupt. They recounted illegal ballots. How many times does someone have to tell your stupid ass?
Oh okay.

Gee, why hasn't anyone been arrested for the "illegal ballots".

This should be fun.
The same reason the people from the video in GA were not arrested. The people that committed the fraud are protected by the dual fascist justice system.

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
You overthrow nothing without guns. Especially a government. Period.

They think some guy in Viking hat taking a shit on Pelosi’s desk is a fucking insurrection.

So goddamn stupid. I have more guns in my house than wer in that entire “INSURRECTION”. Its such bullshit.

Their installed Dimm Gov't is no longer MY GOV'T!!
And that spells out why the Big Lie, that the election was stolen, is the key....to the insurrectionists forming.... were you there, or just rooting them on from your tv chair?

No Trump initiated Big Lie, no January 6th Trump mob....
It is not a lie. You are lying and you cannot possibly be that stupid to think this election was not stolen. You people are thoroughly dishonest and should not be trusted to run anything.

But they think the 2016 election was stolen with a few facebook memes.
They seem to have no memory whatsoever. It is amazing they function in society, what is left of it.
To be clear you have realized that your argument about there was not an insurrection on Jan 6 is toast. Right?
No, you are toast, at least from the neck up, believing the assholes that have lied to you for four years.
We aren’t talking about 4 year old assholes we are talking about your failed point that Jan 6 was not an insurrection. You do admit you failed to prove that point, correct?
It was not an insurrection. Those people were not prepared for anything like that. It is sensationalism and lies. So, no.

They think some guy in Viking hat taking a shit on Pelosi’s desk is a fucking insurrection.

So goddamn stupid. I have more guns in my house than wer in that entire “INSURRECTION”. Its such bullshit.

Their installed Dimm Gov't is no longer MY GOV'T!!
And that spells out why the Big Lie, that the election was stolen, is the key....to the insurrectionists forming.... were you there, or just rooting them on from your tv chair?

No Trump initiated Big Lie, no January 6th Trump mob....
It is not a lie. You are lying and you cannot possibly be that stupid to think this election was not stolen. You people are thoroughly dishonest and should not be trusted to run anything.

But they think the 2016 election was stolen with a few facebook memes.
They seem to have no memory whatsoever. It is amazing they function in society, what is left of it.
To be clear you have realized that your argument about there was not an insurrection on Jan 6 is toast. Right?
No, you are toast, at least from the neck up, believing the assholes that have lied to you for four years.
We aren’t talking about 4 year old assholes we are talking about your failed point that Jan 6 was not an insurrection. You do admit you failed to prove that point, correct?
It was not an insurrection. Those people were not prepared for anything like that. It is sensationalism and lies. So, no.
Well then why don’t you post the definition of insurrection?! Because when I look it up it spells out exactly what happened on Jan 6th. If you don’t think so then you must either not know what an insurrection is or you must be using a different definition than I’ve ever seen. Or of course you might just be lying. Which is it?

That clear and obvious lies are allowed to remain in this zone is a sad indicator of what this broad has become.

306-232. Certified!

Re-counts confirmed the election totals were correct. The blob's own AG said there was no sizable fraud. His 3 all-star appointments to the supreme court didn't give your blob's claim of fraud a sniff.

There were something like 8,000 candidates that lost on Election Day up and down the ballots across the nation. Who is the only one complaining? The blob.
Those recounts were corrupt. They recounted illegal ballots. How many times does someone have to tell your stupid ass?
Oh okay.

This should be fun.
The same reason the people from the video in GA were not arrested. The people that committed the fraud are protected by the dual fascist justice system.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

The ballots were illegal.
The recounts were corrupt
And the Justice system is fascist.

Can you think of any reason for someone to not laugh their ass off at you?

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

This should be fun.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

You people are liars and have no ethics or honesty. Why would I care that people like that are laughing at me? I just consider the source.

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

This should be fun.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

Haha. He also thinks that none of our Intel agencies can be trusted and that the Commies are taking over.

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

This should be fun.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

You people are liars and have no ethics or honesty. Why would I care that people like that are laughing at me? I just consider the source.
Speaking of sources what exactly do you think an insurrection is?

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

This should be fun.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

Me? I think an insurrection is armed and planned. This was no tan insurrection. It is a mountain out of a mole hill to distract the country from the fraud and their policies being rushed through Congress certain to destroy this country.

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

This should be fun.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

Me? I think an insurrection is armed and planned. This was no tan insurrection. It is a mountain out of a mole hill to distract the country from the fraud and their policies being rushed through Congress certain to destroy this country.
Can you show the definition where it says an insurrection has to be armed and planned?

I’ll even ignore the fact that Jan 6 was planned and people had weapons.

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

This should be fun.

So in summary:

Your alleging:

Can you show the definition where it says an insurrection has to be armed and planned?

I’ll even ignore the fact that Jan 6 was planned and people had weapons.
Yeah I didn’t think so... you’re done man. Give it up

Dude, not even squirt guns! Glory hounds the demofks

None of those people were in the Capitol building.

Huh. So they forgot they were armed when they didn't shoot anyone, start fires or loot like the Democrats you and Democrat politicians were good with did?

Let's test those goldfish memories

The Democrats’ pompous characterization of the mini-riot at the Capitol on January 6 as an “insurrection” is a transparent political ploy. The idea of appointing a “9/11-style” commission to investigate a riot in which no one was killed or seriously injured by the rioters is self-refuting. How about a “9/11-style” commission to investigate the murders of Trump supporters in Portland and Denver during the campaign? Or the people who died in the Minneapolis riots? That would make more sense.

Actually, if you want to talk about insurrection, the violence and violent rhetoric that the Democratic Party marshaled after Donald Trump’s election in 2016 more nearly fits the definition. I recently looked at a couple of posts that I did in November 2016 that make the point. This one was titled Violence on the Left
:

Oh. Let's go back further and talk about the insurrection and violence by the right in 2008.

But none of them attacked the capital and attempted to over turn an election.

Nice try but no cigar.

You have a link for this "insurrection and violence by the right in 2008?"

Huh. So they forgot they were armed when they didn't shoot anyone, start fires or loot like the Democrats you and Democrat politicians were good with did?
It is another huge lie. It goes with the no fraud lie, the flattening the curve lie, and the Biden is not senile and thoroughly corrupt lie. None of the rhetoric is fact based, it is driven to promote hate and division designed to destroy this country as fast as they fucking can.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It is another huge lie. It goes with the no fraud lie, the flattening the curve lie, and the Biden is not senile and thoroughly corrupt lie. None of the rhetoric is fact based, it is driven to promote hate and division designed to destroy this country as fast as they fucking can.

Democrats like Coyote just hopelessly believe whatever fake news tells them. This is classic. Those people who didn't shoot anyone, loot or start fires, they were ARMED!

That while the leftist rioters she and the Democrat politicians did kill over 20 people and burned and looted cities across the county.

Coyote: The dangerous ones were the ones who could have killed people, looted and started fires, but didn't. Not the ones who actually did that stuff, they were leftists, no problem!

New Topics

Forum List

Back