Insurrection 2016

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
That clear and obvious lies are allowed to remain in this zone is a sad indicator of what this broad has become.
Almost everything you say is a lie. The current administration is a lie.

306-232. Certified!
Yup, I think they call that an EC landslide
Biden got 306 electoral votes. The blob got less.
I think he got like ALOT less

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
That clear and obvious lies are allowed to remain in this zone is a sad indicator of what this broad has become.

306-232. Certified!
When an election is fraudulent any statistics from it are also fraudulent.

306-232. Certified!
Why haven’t you posted a definition of insurrection?

306-232. Certified!
Apparently I do not want to. What part of that don't you get?

306-232. Certified!

Re-counts confirmed the election totals were correct. The blob's own AG said there was no sizable fraud. His 3 all-star appointments to the supreme court didn't give your blob's claim of fraud a sniff.

There were something like 8,000 candidates that lost on Election Day up and down the ballots across the nation. Who is the only one complaining? The blob.

306-232. Certified!

Re-counts confirmed the election totals were correct. The blob's own AG said there was no sizable fraud. His 3 all-star appointments to the supreme court didn't give your blob's claim of fraud a sniff.

There were something like 8,000 candidates that lost on Election Day up and down the ballots across the nation. Who is the only one complaining? The blob.
Those recounts were corrupt. They recounted illegal ballots. How many times does someone have to tell your stupid ass?

306-232. Certified!
Apparently I do not want to. What part of that don't you get?
I understand that you don’t want to post the definition but the why part is what I’m pressing... we both know it’s because the actual definition of the word exactly describes what happened on Jan 6 and then your whole fake narrative that it wasn’t an insurrection blows away like dust in the wind. That’s what you get when you parrot right wing talking points instead of using your brain. Am I right?

306-232. Certified!

Those recounts were corrupt. They recounted illegal ballots. How many times does someone have to tell your stupid ass?
You wanna know a fun fact?? Donald Trump has actually never lost anything ever in his entire life. He has only either won or been cheated out of the win. He actually smashed is Nintendo on the first day because super Mario Brothers was rigged against him. I wonder if the same is true for yourself... is it?

Last edited:

306-232. Certified!

You wanna know a fun fact?? Donald Trump has actually never lost anything ever in his entire life. He has only either won or been cheated out of the win. Be actually smashed is first Nintendo on the first day because super Mario Brothers was rigged against him. I wonder if the same is true for yourself... is it?
Link

You overthrow nothing without guns. Especially a government. Period.

They think some guy in Viking hat taking a shit on Pelosi’s desk is a fucking insurrection.

So goddamn stupid. I have more guns in my house than wer in that entire “INSURRECTION”. Its such bullshit.

Their installed Dimm Gov't is no longer MY GOV'T!!
And that spells out why the Big Lie, that the election was stolen, is the key....to the insurrectionists forming.... were you there, or just rooting them on from your tv chair?

No Trump initiated Big Lie, no January 6th Trump mob....

They think some guy in Viking hat taking a shit on Pelosi’s desk is a fucking insurrection.

So goddamn stupid. I have more guns in my house than wer in that entire “INSURRECTION”. Its such bullshit.

And that spells out why the Big Lie, that the election was stolen, is the key....to the insurrectionists forming.... were you there, or just rooting them on from your tv chair?

It is not a lie. You are lying and you cannot possibly be that stupid to think this election was not stolen. You people are thoroughly dishonest and should not be trusted to run anything.

It is not a lie. You are lying and you cannot possibly be that stupid to think this election was not stolen. You people are thoroughly dishonest and should not be trusted to run anything.

But they think the 2016 election was stolen with a few facebook memes.

They seem to have no memory whatsoever. It is amazing they function in society, what is left of it.

306-232. Certified!

You wanna know a fun fact?? Donald Trump has actually never lost anything ever in his entire life. He has only either won or been cheated out of the win. Be actually smashed is first Nintendo on the first day because super Mario Brothers was rigged against him. I wonder if the same is true for yourself... is it?
Link
Don’t need a link it’s common knowledge. So are you ready to call Jan 6 an insurrection or shall I keep schooling you?

They seem to have no memory whatsoever. It is amazing they function in society, what is left of it.
To be clear you have realized that your argument about there was not an insurrection on Jan 6 is toast. Right?

To be clear you have realized that your argument about there was not an insurrection on Jan 6 is toast. Right?
No, you are toast, at least from the neck up, believing the assholes that have lied to you for four years.

Biden has kids in cages, too.

So Is there any propaganda story you haven't fallen for? Just one, anywhere?

Appatently not. That's why our masters appreciate you and all the other Useful Idiots.
Is there just one story that didn't bite you guys in the ass after vilifying Trump for the shit you democrats implemented? I'll wait...... crickets playing the Jeopardy tune.

According to a Qult45 sycophant, every story is anti-Biden, and crickets don't sing, you horse's ass.
Please show me where I said crickets sing. Moron.

306-232. Certified!

Oh okay.

Gee, why hasn't anyone been arrested for the "illegal ballots".

This should be fun.

No, you are toast, at least from the neck up, believing the assholes that have lied to you for four years.
We aren’t talking about 4 year old assholes we are talking about your failed point that Jan 6 was not an insurrection. You do admit you failed to prove that point, correct?

Forum List

Back