Insurrection 2016

Let's test those goldfish memories

The Democrats’ pompous characterization of the mini-riot at the Capitol on January 6 as an “insurrection” is a transparent political ploy. The idea of appointing a “9/11-style” commission to investigate a riot in which no one was killed or seriously injured by the rioters is self-refuting. How about a “9/11-style” commission to investigate the murders of Trump supporters in Portland and Denver during the campaign? Or the people who died in the Minneapolis riots? That would make more sense.

Actually, if you want to talk about insurrection, the violence and violent rhetoric that the Democratic Party marshaled after Donald Trump’s election in 2016 more nearly fits the definition. I recently looked at a couple of posts that I did in November 2016 that make the point. This one was titled Violence on the Left
:

Oh. Let's go back further and talk about the insurrection and violence by the right in 2008.

But none of them attacked the capital and attempted to over turn an election.

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
It’s easy. Google search and copy/paste. Post a definition of insurrection
Why? It looks like you are capable.
My definition is quite literally what happened on January 6. You seem to have a different definition since you don’t think it was an insurrection. So why don’t you post your definition

The Democrats’ pompous characterization of the mini-riot at the Capitol on January 6 as an “insurrection” is a transparent political ploy. The idea of appointing a “9/11-style” commission to investigate a riot in which no one was killed or seriously injured by the rioters is self-refuting. How about a “9/11-style” commission to investigate the murders of Trump supporters in Portland and Denver during the campaign? Or the people who died in the Minneapolis riots? That would make more sense.

Actually, if you want to talk about insurrection, the violence and violent rhetoric that the Democratic Party marshaled after Donald Trump’s election in 2016 more nearly fits the definition. I recently looked at a couple of posts that I did in November 2016 that make the point. This one was titled Violence on the Left
:

Oh. Let's go back further and talk about the insurrection and violence by the right in 2008.

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
My definition is quite literally what happened on January 6. You seem to have a different definition since you don’t think it was an insurrection. So why don’t you post your definition
Where did you go?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

:

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
Let's see the definition. I am right here.

[/QUOTE]

:

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
[/QUOTE]
My definition: Jan 6

what’s yours?

:

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
[/QUOTE]
My definition: Jan 6

what’s yours?
[/QUOTE]
Hyperbole and propaganda to distract from the massive fraud. Another chance to spread hate and division. It is what Democrats and the media do best.

Hyperbole and propaganda to distract from the massive fraud. Another chance to spread hate and division. It is what Democrats and the media do best.
See that right there is a massive distraction from the question. I just asked you to post a definition of insurrection. You claim January 6 was not an insurrection. So post your definition of insurrection. I don’t care about your fake fraud claims that you’re using to distract can you answer the question?

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
That clear and obvious lies are allowed to remain in this zone is a sad indicator of what this broad has become.
Almost everything you say is a lie. The current administration is a lie.

306-232. Certified!
Certified by corrupt people. There was massive fraud. The election was stolen and nothing will change that fact.

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
That clear and obvious lies are allowed to remain in this zone is a sad indicator of what this broad has become.

306-232. Certified!
Certified by corrupt people. There was massive fraud. The election was stolen and nothing will change that fact.
Nope Certified by each state and our Congress

See that right there is a massive distraction from the question. I just asked you to post a definition of insurrection. You claim January 6 was not an insurrection. So post your definition of insurrection. I don’t care about your fake fraud claims that you’re using to distract can you answer the question?
It was the worst insurrection ever. You are an idiot for believing the hype. The Nazis are now in power. If you want to see these people persecuted you are going to get what you want. America will never be one country with a dual justice system. Hiel China Joe the illegitimate bastard.

306-232. Certified!
Who cares, the fraud proved our government is corrupt. All three branches. Who cares what Banana Republic states have to say?

It was the worst insurrection ever. You are an idiot for believing the hype. The Nazis are now in power. If you want to see these people persecuted you are going to get what you want. America will never be one country with a dual justice system. Hiel China Joe the illegitimate bastard.
I don’t believe hype.. I see with my own eyes it was on video. So you do now admit it was an insurrection correct? if not then post your definition of insurrection

Biden has kids in cages, too.

So Is there any propaganda story you haven't fallen for? Just one, anywhere?

Appatently not. That's why our masters appreciate you and all the other Useful Idiots.
Is there just one story that didn't bite you guys in the ass after vilifying Trump for the shit you democrats implemented? I'll wait...... crickets playing the Jeopardy tune.

According to a Qult45 sycophant, every story is anti-Biden, and crickets don't sing, you horse's ass.

306-232. Certified!
Who cares, the fraud proved our government is corrupt. All three branches. Who cares what Banana Republic states have to say?
You sound like a very poor loser

306-232. Certified!
All 50 elections officials. (red/blue/other). Stomp your feet, fold your arms, and hold your breath.... Your tantrums are cute.

306-232. Certified!
Yup, I think they call that an EC landslide
Biden got 306 electoral votes. The blob got less.

Forum List

Back