Insurrection 2016

Biden has kids in cages, too.

So Is there any propaganda story you haven't fallen for? Just one, anywhere?

Appatently not. That's why our masters appreciate you and all the other Useful Idiots.
Is there just one story that didn't bite you guys in the ass after vilifying Trump for the shit you democrats implemented? I'll wait...... crickets playing the Jeopardy tune.

The Democrats tried to nullify an election then tried to overthrow the government:

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ... sadly for you, your cult talking points are laughed at by everyone outisde of your cult. Especially by law enforcement, which continues to round up your violent traitor pals.

And WHY? Because if the election is admitted or shown fraudulent,

There's not any evidence for orgainized vote fraud. Not one bit, anywhere. You're lying about that, and trying to use the lie as an excuse for more domestic terrorism.

What, you think it's not obvious? You know your fascist cult can't win elections any more, so you see violence as your only viable way to gain power.

Last edited:
The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.
You overthrow nothing without guns. Especially a government. Period.

They think some guy in Viking hat taking a shit on Pelosi’s desk is a fucking insurrection.

So goddamn stupid. I have more guns in my house than wer in that entire “INSURRECTION”. Its such bullshit.

Their installed Dimm Gov't is no longer MY GOV'T!!

Its like car jacking an Amazon truck and declaring you now run Amazon.

I thought that I'd never see the day when I disavow my own Gov't!
But the time has come.

Its so sad. The ChiComs run America...thanks to these dumb liberal fucks.

Biden's open border policy IS a threat to my well-being as I live in the Southwest. This makes my own Gov't a threat!!

Absolutely....and just a few years ago Biden and all the Dems were talking about border security.

Biden has kids in cages, too. :auiqs.jpg:

If Hispanics tended to vote conservative, that border would be sealed up tighter than a Rolex Submariner.

Drug houses, illegal 'safe' houses are soon to flourish again within our borders along with the violent crime that accompanies this within our borders, in addition to all the illegals that jam our hospital emergency rooms in the winter!

The Democrats didn't try to overthrow a government. You did. Stop redefining words.

They think some guy in Viking hat taking a shit on Pelosi’s desk is a fucking insurrection.

So goddamn stupid. I have more guns in my house than wer in that entire “INSURRECTION”. Its such bullshit.

But the time has come.

Biden's open border policy IS a threat to my well-being as I live in the Southwest. This makes my own Gov't a threat!!

Absolutely....and just a few years ago Biden and all the Dems were talking about border security.

If Hispanics tended to vote conservative, that border would be sealed up tighter than a Rolex Submariner.

Drug houses, illegal 'safe' houses are soon to flourish again within our borders along with the violent crime that accompanies this within our borders, in addition to all the illegals that jam our hospital emergency rooms in the winter!

Funny the libs dont seem to care about illegals bringing in COVID...but Florida and Texas are trying to kill them all!

Is there just one story that didn't bite you guys in the ass

Did you notice Trump lost? You don't seem very bright. Highlighting Trump's crimes and corruption made us win. No wonder you want us to stop.

after vilifying Trump for the shit you democrats implemented? I'll wait...... crickets playing the Jeopardy tune.

Let me guess. You're so brainwashed, you even think that Trump's Russian collusion was a hoax. After all, your cult requires you to believe that all facts are fake news.

Your masters hold you in contempt, you know. They appreciate how you mindlessly repeat whatever they tell you, and how you so willingly hand them your money, but they still hold you in contempt.

But the time has come.

Funny the libs dont seem to care about illegals bringing in COVID...but Florida and Texas are trying to kill them all!

Trump alleviated our aforementioned burden big time, but Joe and the Dimm's are unleashing a hell again in the Southwest in which I will never forgive them!

But the time has come.

Trump alleviated our aforementioned burden big time, but Joe and the Dimm's are unleashing a hell again in the Southwest in which I will never forgive them!

Sorry man...its not going to get better.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...
Time for your Coco Puffs?

sadly for you, your cult talking points are laughed at by everyone outisde of your cult. Especially by law enforcement, which continues to round up your violent traitor pals.
Sadly, there is no cult, no one is laughing, and I have no violent traitor pals. That's just the air whistling through your head.

There's not any evidence for orgainized vote fraud. Not one bit, anywhere. You're lying about that
Then it must all be a ghost I just posted here of all of the proof of fraud just in Michigan alone. None of this exists, all these people lied, none of these things happened, all of what they saw a mass delusion, and all the many people who have independently investigated this, researched it and written and reported on it all just mistaken? Post 16.

and trying to use the lie as an excuse for more domestic terrorism.
No one needs an excuse when an election has been stolen and both an incompetent and illegal man posing in the WH being directed and controlled by others.

your fascist cult can't win elections any more
If we are a one party nation now and the GOP cannot win elections despite a conservative nation, that is only more proof of the heinous takeover of this country and suppression of voting integrity and freedom by a small group of radical, far left thugs usurping the country who will eventually be overthrown, run out of the country or the flesh flailed from their bones for the treasonous rats they are.

But since everything I posted in the link is a lie, debunked, wrong, and cuckoo I'll now wait for you to tell us how, disproving it all as mere fiction. :auiqs.jpg:

I've asked people who don't think Jan 6 was an insurrection to post their definition of Insurrection probably over a dozen times. Not one person has replied with a definition. Anybody here wanna give it a shot here and now?

Let's test those goldfish memories

The Democrats’ pompous characterization of the mini-riot at the Capitol on January 6 as an “insurrection” is a transparent political ploy. The idea of appointing a “9/11-style” commission to investigate a riot in which no one was killed or seriously injured by the rioters is self-refuting. How about a “9/11-style” commission to investigate the murders of Trump supporters in Portland and Denver during the campaign? Or the people who died in the Minneapolis riots? That would make more sense.

Actually, if you want to talk about insurrection, the violence and violent rhetoric that the Democratic Party marshaled after Donald Trump’s election in 2016 more nearly fits the definition. I recently looked at a couple of posts that I did in November 2016 that make the point. This one was titled Violence on the Left
:

Oh. Let's go back further and talk about the insurrection and violence by the right in 2008.

But none of them attacked the capital and attempted to over turn an election.

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?

The Democrats’ pompous characterization of the mini-riot at the Capitol on January 6 as an “insurrection” is a transparent political ploy. The idea of appointing a “9/11-style” commission to investigate a riot in which no one was killed or seriously injured by the rioters is self-refuting. How about a “9/11-style” commission to investigate the murders of Trump supporters in Portland and Denver during the campaign? Or the people who died in the Minneapolis riots? That would make more sense.

Actually, if you want to talk about insurrection, the violence and violent rhetoric that the Democratic Party marshaled after Donald Trump’s election in 2016 more nearly fits the definition. I recently looked at a couple of posts that I did in November 2016 that make the point. This one was titled Violence on the Left
:

Oh. Let's go back further and talk about the insurrection and violence by the right in 2008.

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?

:

Nice try but no cigar.
Link

:

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
It’s easy. Google search and copy/paste. Post a definition of insurrection

:

Nice try but no cigar.
How about a link?
How about a definition?
It’s easy. Google search and copy/paste. Post a definition of insurrection
Why? It looks like you are capable.

Forum List

Back