Insurers getting inudated with calls-from people--"Where's my FREE Obamacare"--LOL

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Questions reflecting confusion have flooded insurance companies, doctors' offices, human resources departments and business groups.

"They're saying, 'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?' " said Carrie McLean, a licensed agent for eHealthInsurance.com. The California-based company sells coverage from 185 health insurance carriers in 50 states.

McLean said the call center had been inundated by uninsured consumers -who were hoping that the overhaul would translate into instant coverage. That widespread misconception may have originated in part from distorted rhetoric about the legislation bubbling up from the hyper-partisan debate about it in Washington and some media outlets.

"We tell them it's not free, that there are going to be things in place that help people who are low-income, but that ultimately most of that is not going to be taking place until 2014," McLean said.

Read more: Health care overhaul spawns mass confusion for public | McClatchy

The REALLY scary PART. These same people continue to show up in the polling booths across this country and continually play pin the tail on the donkey in that booth.

Health care overhaul spawns mass confusion for public | McClatchy

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2187042 said:
And 2014 is only a starting point much does not even kick in till 2017.

Now how many people are going to "die" because all that "free" Obama care doesn't really kick in until 2017--or 7 years from now---:lol::lol::lol:

CaféAuLait;2187042 said:

Now how many people are going to "die" because all that "free" Obama care doesn't really kick in until 2017--or 7 years from now---:lol::lol::lol:

People who believe the GOP scare tactics think there is free care for everyone out there.

go figure

No, the people who believed the Liar in Chief think there's free health care.
We said all along there was no such thing.

Ha Ha.. The close the "donut hole" they promised the seniors??? 2020. They really do want a person to do,, ten years to die before they get any help.. wtg democwats.

Wingnut heaven alert!

Tea Party-Birther recruiting poster...
the_crazies_poster.jpg

attacking the Obama health care plan and saying the waiting time for things to go into effect is about killing people?

and these people cry when they are called out for what they are doing---spreading hateful terrorism?

yes 'terrorism'---the Tea Party-Birthers are the latest Jacobins http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin_Club

Last edited:
Idiots! Free healthcare. Nothing is free.

Lolol and now they have to have insurance lolol wait until they figure that out. It's actually going to cost them money.

slap meet face.

CaféAuLait;2187042 said:

So you would rather all those people and more die? You mock saving lives?

more proof the right wing would rather see people die than support a Democrat, especially the President.

Idiots! Free healthcare. Nothing is free.

Lolol and now they have to have insurance lolol wait until they figure that out. It's actually going to cost them money.

slap meet face.

Kinda like morons who call for zero taxation and then are surprised when public services they took for granted suddenly disappear.

Questions reflecting confusion have flooded insurance companies, doctors' offices, human resources departments and business groups.

"They're saying, 'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?' " said Carrie McLean, a licensed agent for eHealthInsurance.com. The California-based company sells coverage from 185 health insurance carriers in 50 states.

McLean said the call center had been inundated by uninsured consumers -who were hoping that the overhaul would translate into instant coverage. That widespread misconception may have originated in part from distorted rhetoric about the legislation bubbling up from the hyper-partisan debate about it in Washington and some media outlets.

"We tell them it's not free, that there are going to be things in place that help people who are low-income, but that ultimately most of that is not going to be taking place until 2014," McLean said.

The REALLY scary PART. These same people continue to show up in the polling booths across this country and continually play pin the tail on the donkey in that booth.

well then, honey, you and your fellow obama-haters, need to stop making those phone calls.

well then, honey, you and your fellow obama-haters, need to stop making those phone calls.

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this could be a cheap stunt pulled by tea-partiers.

:lol:

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this could be a cheap stunt pulled by tea-partiers.

:lol:

:eusa_whistle:

What else should have we expected? The Obambots just believe all the hype.

No, the people who believed the Liar in Chief think there's free health care.
We said all along there was no such thing.

It's the same idiots who want to git them some 'free' 'Obama money'.

Yep. My wife works in the financial aid office at one of our state colleges.

She has students every day asking for the "Obama" grant. If they have a Pell grant she tells them they are already getting it. Of course they don't believe her and give her a hard time. I told her to tell them to call the WH.

I wish I had her job for just one day.

Forum List

Back