Insulin Resistance!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Insulin resistance syndrome includes a group of problems like obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes. It could affect as many as 1 in 3 Americans. You might also hear it called metabolic syndrome.

Things that can make this condition more likely include:

• These claims helped make ACV gummies a popular and profitable health supplement. However, most of these supposed benefits look either exaggerated or unfounded in recent studies. Hormonal disorders like Cushing’s syndrome and acromegaly

The Web MD is good to do.

Insulin resistance syndrome includes a group of problems like obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes. It could affect as many as 1 in 3 Americans. You might also hear it called metabolic syndrome.

• These claims helped make ACV gummies a popular and profitable health supplement. However, most of these supposed benefits look either exaggerated or unfounded in recent studies. Hormonal disorders like Cushing’s syndrome and acromegaly

Nothing like getting your medical advice from the internet instead of a doctor.

It absolutely is not discussed enough by doctors and the medical community in general.

I have been practicing intermittent fasting for over a year now which addresses insulin resistance, I am losing fat while not losing much muscle due to a decent amount of protein in my diet, lower carbs.
It is so simple, yet, betrays all I learned in my youth about maintaining muscle/staying in shape. The advice I used to read from muscle mags was eat many small meals throughout the day. This was supposed to keep metabolism high, except it also maintained high insulin, making it near impossible to cut fat and lose weight.

I haven't worked out in years now, but I am in better shape due to fasting and also switching up my routine. So today I did a 16/8 fast routine, tomorrow I won't fast at all but will follow a "many small meals" approach and never eat later than say 8pm. The day after maybe I will follow a 20 hour fast and so on.

The greatest information I learned while being a recreational bodybuilder (really more of a low rep semi-power lifter) was the benefits of confusing the body and muscles. I believe such an approach in my diet while addressing insulin resistance has been a boon to my health.

Forum List

Back