Insufferable actors/actresses

George Clooney. The worst.
Could not have said it better myself. :thankusmile: The guy is ugly looking as hell,him being cast as Bruce Wayne was an insult to Batman fans. I also cant stand Tom cruise,have not seen a movie of his in over a decade at least,not because I think he is a bad actor which he was in his early days,but got better as he got older,but because he is into Scientology.
Tom has come off as a frat boy since he did Risky Business.

Can't stand him.
About the only movie of his I liked was Born on the Fourth of July.there was that other one as well where he played a sumari,that was good,that’s about the only two films of his I can sit through.he has special connections in Hollywood which is why they are allowing him to turn mission impossible into another never ending James Bond franchise.
Again I bring in the Bill Burr quote on plastic surgery.... "why do this?...have you not seen the photos of all the people who had their face fucked up? Why do it? Would you rather be a 52 year old that looks 52, or be a 52 year old that looks like a 28 year old lizard"?

Look at this guy...
View attachment 434407

Plastic surgery, no matter good the doc is, no matter how much you paid them... it never works. It always has that weird sheen to it. You have normal wrinkles in areas they can't do... and this weird shiny lizard skin where they did their hatchet job.
And that is what Cruse looks like today. A desperate weirdo trying to look 35 again... it can't be done. But they keep trying anyway cause their egos are bigger than their brains.
Cruse is a good actor but not really great. He has made some very entertaining movies such as Risky Business, Top Gun, Born on the 4th of July, Rain Man, etc. Probably his greatest talent is not his acting but his ability to pick good material, directors, and cast and that equates to movies that make money. His net worth is 570 million.

Last edited:
Could not have said it better myself. :thankusmile: The guy is ugly looking as hell,him being cast as Bruce Wayne was an insult to Batman fans. I also cant stand Tom cruise,have not seen a movie of his in over a decade at least,not because I think he is a bad actor which he was in his early days,but got better as he got older,but because he is into Scientology.

Can't stand him.
About the only movie of his I liked was Born on the Fourth of July.there was that other one as well where he played a sumari,that was good,that’s about the only two films of his I can sit through.he has special connections in Hollywood which is why they are allowing him to turn mission impossible into another never ending James Bond franchise.
Again I bring in the Bill Burr quote on plastic surgery.... "why do this?...have you not seen the photos of all the people who had their face fucked up? Why do it? Would you rather be a 52 year old that looks 52, or be a 52 year old that looks like a 28 year old lizard"?

Look at this guy...
View attachment 434407

Plastic surgery, no matter good the doc is, no matter how much you paid them... it never works. It always has that weird sheen to it. You have normal wrinkles in areas they can't do... and this weird shiny lizard skin where they did their hatchet job.
And that is what Cruse looks like today. A desperate weirdo trying to look 35 again... it can't be done. But they keep trying anyway cause their egos are bigger than their brains.
Vanity

Can't stand him.

Look at this guy...
View attachment 434407

Cruse is a good actor but not really great. He has made some very entertaining movies such as Risky Business, Top Gun, Born on the 4th of July, Rain Man, etc. Probably his greatest talent is not his acting but his ability to pick good material, directors, and cast and that equates to movies that make money. His net worth is 570 million.
Oh no doubt.
Some of the most financially successful movies out there - were really bad movies, but with style.
Top Gun is a good example.
Not a single event in that movie is remotely realistic. Nothing. The acting was over the top. Val Kilmer was probably better at playing his role than Cruise. I hated Top Gun. When it came out I was 21 years old. I was suppose to like it. But I didn't. I thought it was cheesy and, again, so freaking unrealistic.

Can't stand him.

Look at this guy...
View attachment 434407

Oh no doubt.
Some of the most financially successful movies out there - were really bad movies, but with style.
Top Gun is a good example.
Not a single event in that movie is remotely realistic. Nothing. The acting was over the top. Val Kilmer was probably better at playing his role than Cruise. I hated Top Gun. When it came out I was 21 years old. I was suppose to like it. But I didn't. I thought it was cheesy and, again, so freaking unrealistic.
I like the music but long simulated jet jockeying is not my thing. Looking at films of that genre, I thought Officer and a Gentlemen was a far better film, probably Richard Gere's best film.

Dare I mention Harrison Ford? He has two facial expressions and that is his entire repertoire.

I'm not on the Nicky Cage train either. Horrible actor. Plays the same guy all the time. Just like John Wayne.

Another crappy actress

Tessa Thompson

hate her in everything I have seen her in.

Not to mention..

All of the actresses in the Ghostbusters remake
They were all so awful I couldn’t be bothered to care what their names are.

I also cant stand Tom cruise,have not seen a movie of his in over a decade at least,not because I think he is a bad actor which he was in his early days,but got better as he got older,but because he is into Scientology.

I couldn't give a shit what someone's beliefs are. As long as they're not insisting I adhere to their beliefs and forego my own, it's all good...

Dare I mention Harrison Ford? He has two facial expressions and that is his entire repertoire.

I'm not on the Nicky Cage train either. Horrible actor. Plays the same guy all the time. Just like John Wayne.

I found a movie starring Cage that I'd never heard of: "The Frozen Ground". Cage gave a stellar performance...

Tina Fey
George Lopez
Amy Schumer
Matt Damon
Madonna
Robert De Niro
Rosie O'Donnell
George Clooney

Eva Longoria.....

....They hate Trump, but it is really about their hatred for the Republican Voters who are mainstream society. Over the years of observing Hollywood there seems to be a common theme with Hollywood Liberals.
They are Democrat bigots who loath Wasps, heartland Americans, devout Catholics, patriots, suburbanites, Evangelicals, rural people, Southerners, Midwesterners ........ really anyone outside of LA and New York.
It's a shame your personal fetishes and neuroses have so negatively affected your ability to enjoy entertainment. I imagine you must have a similar list of musicians a mile long. Your loss, really.
They need to tame their political leanings for public consumption. They affect voters with their views. And are rewarded for it by the globalists.

Harrison Ford is a screen personality, certain not a great actor. He took only one acting class in college to help him get over his shyness. Played bit parts and walk-ons for years and finally giving up acting to become a self-taught professional carpenter to support his family. Someone got him an audition with George Lucas and he landed his first important roll in American Graffiti. Ford attributes his great success to "pure luck". As he said, I played myself. It's worked quite well, making his films the 4th highest grossing of all times, 9.4 billion.

An actor with a screen persona that audience like is pure gold.

During a discussion of favorite films and television shows, it quickly became apparent that most people have an actor or actress who is a complete turn-off, and they can't stand any film in which they are featured.

For me, I admit to having more than one. Kevin Costner is such a horrible "actor" that I don't even want to be in the same building where one of his films is being shown. If he is ever in a film with Meryl Streep, I will have to bomb the theater (before any paying customers arrive) to prevent the possibility...

Do any of our other correspondents have similar reactions to famous thespians?

I'll add to the list of people I can't stand to see on screen:

Paulie Shore
Jon Lovitz
Rob Schneider
Jon Lovitz was really good in A League of Their Own....but he was only in the first 10-15 minutes. Just enough. One syllable more and I think I wouldn't have finished the movie.

Harrison Ford is a screen personality, certain not a great actor. He took only one acting class in college to help him get over his shyness. Played bit parts and walk-ons for years and finally giving up acting to become a self-taught professional carpenter to support his family. Someone got him an audition with George Lucas and he landed his first important roll in American Graffiti. Ford attributes his great success to "pure luck". As he said, I played myself. It's worked quite well, making his films the 4th highest grossing of all times, 9.4 billion.

An actor with a screen persona that audience like is pure gold.

I think he's a terrible actor but damn, I enjoy his films.

During a discussion of favorite films and television shows, it quickly became apparent that most people have an actor or actress who is a complete turn-off, and they can't stand any film in which they are featured.

For me, I admit to having more than one. Kevin Costner is such a horrible "actor" that I don't even want to be in the same building where one of his films is being shown. If he is ever in a film with Meryl Streep, I will have to bomb the theater (before any paying customers arrive) to prevent the possibility...

How to cure yourself of mindless television. This will not work for ones that can drool, soil them self, and vote democrat. Turn off the tube. After a month turn it back on. You will wonder how you ever watched such crap with a laugh track to compliment shit not funny.

How to cure yourself of mindless television. This will not work for ones that can drool, soil them self, and vote democrat. Turn off the tube. After a month turn it back on. You will wonder how you ever watched such crap with a laugh track to compliment shit not funny.
I would have never thought television could get any worst. Then thanks to the virus, the networks created a schedule that made the previous years crap seem like real entertainment. It's mostly reality shows, so-call news specials, reruns, and series with missing episodes. Making it even worst, the networks seem to be obsessed with having TV personalities sitting in their living room complaining about having the kids at home and not being able to go to work. And they call that entertainment. I think Netflix and Prime have increased their audience.

Forum List

Back