Instrumental music.

I think they opened for Foghat one year --can't remember if it was them or Be Bop Deluxe....whoever it was was better than Foghat- that's about all I remember from that particular evening.

i saw Thin Lizzy open for Queen and they got called back for an encore....they had the place charged up....Queen took a while to come out.....but when they did they kept it going....

I think they opened for Foghat one year --can't remember if it was them or Be Bop Deluxe....whoever it was was better than Foghat- that's about all I remember from that particular evening.

i saw Thin Lizzy open for Queen and they got called back for an encore....they had the place charged up....Queen took a while to come out.....but when they did they kept it going....

Queen had a cool light show, and the drum solo kicked ass. I was surprised. Bryan May's guitar sounds even more amazing live .

Queen had a cool light show, and the drum solo kicked ass. I was surprised. Bryan May's guitar sounds even more amazing live .

yes it does....

No matter the year no matter anything...a good tune is a good tune...but 1959 was such a nice year my friends...

Percy Faith & His Orchestra - A Summer Place - 1959​

Forum List

Back