Instead of trying to buy voter’s votes, Trump should be investing in ICU beds hospital rooms and,,

,,respirators, which would actually save lives.
But nooo! Trump does not have the ability to identify the big picture.
What a fucking disaster of a president Trump is. Lives don’t matter, just votes matter!
God help America!
Who told you we arent buying medical supplies?

but it takes time for the globalist assholes to make it in china and ship it to America

What a fucking disaster of a president Trump is. Lives don’t matter, just votes matter!
God help America!
Do you know hospitals are in states ? They have Revenue, The hospitals even have revenue can you believe it? Lol why do you welfare maggots bloodsucking maggots always need welfare?? Americas about being self-reliant.. get off your ass a help build beds maggot

I know the Big Picture is too much for such small minds.
So far, the Little Trumpster minds are so very small, they cannot comprehend exactly what this thread addresses. What a shock. Idiots!
Again, who told you trump isnt buying respirators?

Curious but who is going to staff all these hundreds of thousands of extra hospital beds?

Also TRUMP is trying to keep people calm since stress can bring on illness.

God help America!

Why don't you tell the CDC, Trump can't micro manage everything.

Beds and ICU? For what, a cold, flu that less than 4000 in the US have?

Think about it, shut your TDS a few min and just think.

So far, the Little Trumpster minds are so very small, they cannot comprehend exactly what this thread addresses. What a shock. Idiots!

Gimme a break, Boo boo.

Forest Gump could clearly comprehend any of the stinking compost you throw out there in place of intelligent, well said posts.

Stop lying to yourself, it looks desperate.

Ah, the voices of the easily manipulated!
By the way, Trump fires the upper echelon of the top experts in the CDC in 2018 and didn’t replace them, thus how ill-prepared your country is!
God, is there any of you Little Trumpsters that can add anything intelligent to this discussion. So far you folks have not added anything that includes intellectual and pragmatic thinking. :2up:

Gimme a break, Boo boo.

Forest Gump could clearly comprehend any of the stinking compost you throw out there in place of intelligent, well said posts.

Stop lying to yourself, it looks desperate.

Lying? Please show me my lies.
Come on loser, I’ll wait.

God help America!
Does that mean you're gonna donate your thousand dollars to a hospital? Yeah, I didn't think so.

God help America!
Does that mean you're gonna donate your thousand dollars to a hospital? Yeah, I didn't think so.

$1,000 donation, no problem and my wife will donate too.
The
Will the $1,000, add to the government teat you suck on?

God help America!

$1,000 donation, no problem and my wife will donate too.
The
Will the $1,000, add to the government teat you suck on?

Let me give you the pay pal account info.

Mmmmmkay?

Well, i’m outa here!
You .Little Trumpsters who spend your life on USMB because you have no life bore me. You spend your life read talking points sans facts and then spend the rest of life you posting on USMB.
I have a suggestion, get a life. Pay attention to your family, make friends and get a hobby.
You are not using your brains sucking in Trumpster pathological BS. It’s seriously apparent. Later, losers!

God help America!

Not really the job of the Fed Govt

Forum List

Back