Instead of these boycotts and cries of RACISM, US Corporations and concerned citizens should make sure everyone has an ID

Thats a much better solution than all this bullshit...but leftists wont go for it because they do not want people to have to show ID to vote.

MLB and Delta can get together and start a project...”IDs for all”. They can make sure everyone who wants to vote gets an ID.

Advertise on TV, radio, podcasts...Say, “Cant afford an ID?” You or a friend call this toll free number. We will come to your house and take you to get an ID.

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
The GOP has yet to show it to be a problem anywhere despite years of crying.
just because you cant see something doesnt mean its there,,
Actually, I think what you where trying to say isn't there. Kind of critical in this context.

Here's the thing, unlike for instance the existence of God. The existence of massive voter fraud can be verified. Unlike God, there are active safeguards to make sure elections are honest. From recounts to ballot watchers, audits, to bipartisan election officials, to the DOJ who investigates fraud, to lawyers from both parties who litigate suspected fraud, to the bipartisan judicial system that rules onnthis litigation.

Saying that not seeing something doesn't mean it isn't there is a cliché that doesn't work in this context.
but who watches the watchers when the watchers wont let anyone watch them??
I'm not gonna waste my time in debunking all the myths you subject yourself to in your bubble, I will only say that NO claim of fraud or procedural objection was ruled favorable on by the courts.
the discussion is about voter iDs not fraud,,, so its understandable you wont waste time on it because there is no logical reason not to require an ID for one of the most important things we do as citizens of a country
Oh, really maybe the fact that millions of ELIGIBLE voter dont have an ID can be construed as a reason?

Or the fact that EVERY single state has a procedure to identify a voter and not all of them rely on a picture ID is a reason?

Or the fact that you nor anybody on the right can establish fraud to an extent that would warrant extra measures that would limit voting in any way?

I understand that to your narrative its better that you can detach what you would call voter security measures from actually being able to show they are necessary. But it is very relevant.

If the government wants to spend 1 trillion so they can arm against aliens I think you would require more than, "it's a possibility" as a justification.

So glad by the way you find voting the most important thing a citizen can do. Why wouldn't you want all eligible voters to do so than?

Can you give some examples of people who want to vote, but are being disenfranchised because they cannot obtain an ID?
Can you give some examples of people who want to vote, but are being disenfranchised because they cannot obtain an ID?
Students.
students dont know how to get an ID??

then how did they prove who they are to get into the school?? that requires an ID

Thats a much better solution than all this bullshit...but leftists wont go for it because they do not want people to have to show ID to vote.

MLB and Delta can get together and start a project...”IDs for all”. They can make sure everyone who wants to vote gets an ID.

Advertise on TV, radio, podcasts...Say, “Cant afford an ID?” You or a friend call this toll free number. We will come to your house and take you to get an ID.

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
Actually, I think what you where trying to say isn't there. Kind of critical in this context.

Here's the thing, unlike for instance the existence of God. The existence of massive voter fraud can be verified. Unlike God, there are active safeguards to make sure elections are honest. From recounts to ballot watchers, audits, to bipartisan election officials, to the DOJ who investigates fraud, to lawyers from both parties who litigate suspected fraud, to the bipartisan judicial system that rules onnthis litigation.

Saying that not seeing something doesn't mean it isn't there is a cliché that doesn't work in this context.
I'm not gonna waste my time in debunking all the myths you subject yourself to in your bubble, I will only say that NO claim of fraud or procedural objection was ruled favorable on by the courts.
the discussion is about voter iDs not fraud,,, so its understandable you wont waste time on it because there is no logical reason not to require an ID for one of the most important things we do as citizens of a country
Derp.....
Isn’t the ID meant to stop fraud?
an ID is to confirm you are the one voting under your name,,,
Derp.... You are way out of it today.
Because voting as someone else would be fraud. Right?

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Derp.....
Isn’t the ID meant to stop fraud?
Derp.... You are way out of it today.
Because voting as someone else would be fraud. Right?
OK and???

Corporations, including the media, play too big a role in our politic now and we need to place constitutional limits on them

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Oh, really maybe the fact that millions of ELIGIBLE voter dont have an ID can be construed as a reason?

Or the fact that EVERY single state has a procedure to identify a voter and not all of them rely on a picture ID is a reason?

Or the fact that you nor anybody on the right can establish fraud to an extent that would warrant extra measures that would limit voting in any way?

I understand that to your narrative its better that you can detach what you would call voter security measures from actually being able to show they are necessary. But it is very relevant.

If the government wants to spend 1 trillion so they can arm against aliens I think you would require more than, "it's a possibility" as a justification.

So glad by the way you find voting the most important thing a citizen can do. Why wouldn't you want all eligible voters to do so than?

Students.

then how did they prove who they are to get into the school?? that requires an ID

Student ID is not acceptable.
you’ll allow kids to use DLs from other states to vote?

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Not to mention that most schools I know of issue a student ID that one then has to use for any and all student services. Certainly all colleges I've ever heard of do.

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

I'm not allowing anything,,, and when did I say "student id"???

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Not to mention that most schools I know of issue a student ID that one then has to use for any and all student services. Certainly all colleges I've ever heard of do.
I'm thinking you need to show your state ID to get a student ID,,

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

How does someone get a Student ID, from a state ID/DL LOL. If a student moves to a different state they can vote in the new state if they register as a resident, but they should NOT vote back in their old state.

wheres there a strawman involved???
Unless you can find me saying anywhere here that I don't want secure elections it is a strawman.

I can not support voter ID and still want secure elections. As is shown by the fact that in 2016 there was an election after which a commission was formed to investigate voter fraud and none was found even with the full force of the government behind it. It is shown by this election that had literally hundreds of thousands of people looking for it. The full right-wing media establishment looking for it and be prepared to highlight every case that was found. The DOJ said no, judges said no, even lawyers who were litigating for Trump said they were not aware of voter fraud in court. All of this without a voter ID requirement in all states.

Give me added security that doesn't decrease turnout and I'm for it. Any measure that does decrease turnout requires anybody making a CREDIBLE assertion that would warrant that change.

Trying to establish that voter ID is the only way to have secure elections is simply false.

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

I'm thinking you need to show your state ID to get a student ID,,

If I remember correctly, yes.

And I frankly have to ask how much good higher education is going to do someone who is so stump-stupid that they can't figure out how to get an ID.

wheres there a strawman involved???
Unless you can find me saying anywhere here that I don't want secure elections it is a strawman.

I can not support voter ID and still want secure elections. As is shown by the fact that in 2016 there was an election after which a commission was formed to investigate voter fraud and none was found even with the full force of the government behind it. It is shown by this election that had literally hundreds of thousands of people looking for it. The full right-wing media establishment looking for it and be prepared to highlight every case that was found. The DOJ said no, judges said no, even lawyers who were litigating for Trump said they were not aware of voter fraud in court. All of this without a voter ID requirement in all states.

Give me added security that doesn't decrease turnout and I'm for it. Any measure that does decrease turnout requires anybody making a CREDIBLE assertion that would warrant that change.

Trying to establish that voter ID is the only way to have secure elections is simply false.
give me one good reason not to have them show the same ID when they vote that they used to register with??

or didnt you know they have to show ID to register??

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Derp....
How many states don’t allow student IDs for voting?

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Derp....
wouldnt know,,

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

How does someone get a Student ID, from a state ID/DL LOL. If a student moves to a different state they can vote in the new state if they register as a resident, but they should NOT vote back in their old state.
Then the student ID has been vetted by a state ID and should be fine for voting. No?

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Derp....
wouldnt know,,
wouldnt know,,
Derp....
Sooo...then you really don’t know how many voters are disenfranchised by these laws?

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Then the student ID has been vetted by a state ID and should be fine for voting. No?
correct,, so you have no problem with requiring an ID to vote??

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Students.

Derp....
wouldnt know,,
wouldnt know,,
Derp....
Sooo...then you really don’t know how many voters are disenfranchised by these laws?
as far as I can see no one is disenfranchised when an photo ID is required,,

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

figures,, more excuses why not to secure the most important thing we do as a society,,
The only people who say they aren't secure are on the internet. It isn't claimed be you know... Those charged with conducting, investigating, litigating, judging elections. And contrary to what you say I want secure elections, I also want INCLUSIVE elections. You only want one of those.

But hey go right ahead and put up the strawman.
A secure election IS an INCLUSIVE election.

Anyone who has the right to vote can. Anyone who doesn't will get screened out via proof of ID.
voter identification laws by state - Bing Every state has a way to identify the voter. Not every state requires an ID. Very few cases of impersonating voters have been recorded. People have looked and I would imagine it not being very hard to find considering that it would just require one person wanting to vote when his vote being already cast to have the scheme blow up. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation This database goes back to 2000 it has a bit over a thousand cases total it has 13 cases documented. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

Forum List

Back