Instead of these boycotts and cries of RACISM, US Corporations and concerned citizens should make sure everyone has an ID

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Thats a much better solution than all this bullshit...but leftists wont go for it because they do not want people to have to show ID to vote.

MLB and Delta can get together and start a project...”IDs for all”. They can make sure everyone who wants to vote gets an ID.

Advertise on TV, radio, podcasts...Say, “Cant afford an ID?” You or a friend call this toll free number. We will come to your house and take you to get an ID.

Problem solved!

Thats a much better solution than all this bullshit...but leftists wont go for it because they do not want people to have to show ID to vote.

MLB and Delta can get together and start a project...”IDs for all”. They can make sure everyone who wants to vote gets an ID.

Advertise on TV, radio, podcasts...Say, “Cant afford an ID?” You or a friend call this toll free number. We will come to your house and take you to get an ID.

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
The GOP has yet to show it to be a problem anywhere despite years of crying.

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
just because you cant see something doesnt mean its there,,

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
LOL....exactly!

A picture ID is not the only form of ID you can use.
and what would those be??

and how can we help the stupid to get them??
a birth certificate works. A social security card help....A utility bill with yer name and address on it.
none of those will work because they dont prove its you or yours,,
Then how did you get a picture ID without a picture ID?

A picture ID is not the only form of ID you can use.
and what would those be??

and how can we help the stupid to get them??
a birth certificate works. A social security card help....A utility bill with yer name and address on it.
none of those will work because they dont prove its you or yours,,
Then how did you get a picture ID without a picture ID?
what does that have to do with using them to vote,,

OH I get it,, youre trolling again with dumbass comments,,

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
Actually, I think what you where trying to say isn't there. Kind of critical in this context.

Here's the thing, unlike for instance the existence of God. The existence of massive voter fraud can be verified. Unlike God, there are active safeguards to make sure elections are honest. From recounts to ballot watchers, audits, to bipartisan election officials, to the DOJ who investigates fraud, to lawyers from both parties who litigate suspected fraud, to the bipartisan judicial system that rules on this litigation.

Saying that not seeing something doesn't mean it isn't there is a cliché that doesn't work in this context.

What this is now and always has been about is the fact that the GOP believes that less people voting increases the odds that they will win. The reason I know this is that it makes no sense the call for measures that will decrease turnout by millions in response to a few verified cases of fraud. Claiming anything else at best is naive and at worst a bold face lie.

Last edited:

Problem solved!
Problem solved!
Actually, I think what you where trying to say isn't there. Kind of critical in this context.

Here's the thing, unlike for instance the existence of God. The existence of massive voter fraud can be verified. Unlike God, there are active safeguards to make sure elections are honest. From recounts to ballot watchers, audits, to bipartisan election officials, to the DOJ who investigates fraud, to lawyers from both parties who litigate suspected fraud, to the bipartisan judicial system that rules onnthis litigation.

Saying that not seeing something doesn't mean it isn't there is a cliché that doesn't work in this context.
but who watches the watchers when the watchers wont let anyone watch them??

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

Here's the thing, unlike for instance the existence of God. The existence of massive voter fraud can be verified. Unlike God, there are active safeguards to make sure elections are honest. From recounts to ballot watchers, audits, to bipartisan election officials, to the DOJ who investigates fraud, to lawyers from both parties who litigate suspected fraud, to the bipartisan judicial system that rules onnthis litigation.

I'm not gonna waste my time in debunking all the myths you subject yourself to in your bubble, I will only say that NO claim of fraud or procedural objection was ruled favorable on by the courts.

Does anyone on this board know anyone who wants to vote, but cannot because they cannot obtain an ID?

Have they ever read about someone who wants to vote, but cannot obtain an ID?

Have they ever seen on TV someone who wants to vote, bit cannot obtain an ID?

Does anyone on this board know anyone who wants to vote, but cannot because they cannot obtain an ID?

BINGO!

I have challenged these idiots to link me up to a single instance of disenfranchisement, and I have yet to get one.

BINGO!

I have challenged these idiots to link me up to a single instance of disenfranchisement, and I have yet to get one.

I have never ever ever seen a report about these ficticious people.

VOTER IDS MATTER

There you go, lefties.

Now go out and make sure everyone has an ID who wants to vote.

1-888-VOTERID.

There is a non profit just waiting for someone to do it. Get $90 million in donations and buy 4 houses!

Problem solved!
Problem solved!

I'm not gonna waste my time in debunking all the myths you subject yourself to in your bubble, I will only say that NO claim of fraud or procedural objection was ruled favorable on by the courts.
the discussion is about voter iDs not fraud,,, so its understandable you wont waste time on it because there is no logical reason not to require an ID for one of the most important things we do as citizens of a country

New Topics

Forum List

Back