'Instead of blaming Trump, Obama should consider what led to 2016'

The whole Democratic Party should be honestly looking at 2016, and the reasons for why so many people voted for Trump. They should also be looking at two weeks ago, when the assumed Blue Wave didn't happen. And the GOP won't be honestly looking at 2018 or Trump's loss, either. The key reasons would not be hard to find. But neither party will do it.

Neither party has yet gotten through its thick skull that a majority of the country is somewhere in the middle of the two whacked out ends, and that it wants the two parties to get the fuck over themselves and start working together as if they were actually adults.

For those who are so intellectually lazy that they lack the capacity to work with those who dare to disagree with them, maybe you could go find another fucking hobby somewhere. This country is in real trouble right now, and we really don't need children getting in the way.

What policies did Trump implement that were “extreme”? I can name many that Biden/Harris have proposed.

The whole Democratic Party should be honestly looking at 2016, and the reasons for why so many people voted for Trump. They should also be looking at two weeks ago, when the assumed Blue Wave didn't happen. And the GOP won't be honestly looking at 2018 or Trump's loss, either. The key reasons would not be hard to find. But neither party will do it.

Neither party has yet gotten through its thick skull that a majority of the country is somewhere in the middle of the two whacked out ends, and that it wants the two parties to get the fuck over themselves and start working together as if they were actually adults.

For those who are so intellectually lazy that they lack the capacity to work with those who dare to disagree with them, maybe you could go find another fucking hobby somewhere. This country is in real trouble right now, and we really don't need children getting in the way.

What policies did Trump implement that were “extreme”? I can name many that Biden/Harris have proposed.
Sure you can. Because you nutters think everything you don't like is "extreme".

I don't use the word. Too simplistic and shallow. Sorry.

His policies bankrupted a ton of farmers.

The Verdict Is In: Farm Bankruptcies Up in 2019

But the facts are because of his petulance he wasn't able to do much of anything. 4 years and you got a handful miles of new wall and 27 trillion in debt to show for it.

Once the final numbers are in, Trump will have done better among Blacks in ‘20 than he did in ‘16 which was already higher than McCain and Romney.

Probably not... in terms of percentages, anyway.

I'm not sure why you guys thinking losing the black vote by 86% instead of 88% is an accomplishment, exactly.

You note that they did not do as well “because they were running against a Black man”. That’s funny because Liberals will go bat shit crazy and fling their racist cards at anyone who suggests Blacks automatically voted for Obama because he is Black.

Not sure who "liberals" are, exactly. I've said all along that Obama was an inspiration the the black community and that's why he did so well. I can see why a lot of them stayed home in 2016 when after 8 years, the country turned out to be even more racist than they thought it was.

That said, it was black turnout in Milwaukee, Philly, Detroit and Pittsburgh that put Biden over the top. Deal with it.

It’s being dealt with.

By acting just like the Hillary supporters you made fun of in 2016 did.

If anything, we are acting like Gore supporters in 2000. When or if we start pushing for impeaching Biden on his Inauguration Day for directly conspiring with China to interfere with the election with no evidence, then you can compare us to Hillary supporters.

You didn’t answer the question. What Trump policies do you consider “extreme”? Sorry, the banning fracking, implementing the Green New Deal, open borders, free health care for illegals and packing the Supreme Court are “extreme” to most people. The problem is, many who voted for Biden don’t know any of this. They have just be told so many times that Trump is a poopy head that they vote for the other guy.

But the facts are because of his petulance he wasn't able to do much of anything. 4 years and you got a handful miles of new wall and 27 trillion in debt to show for it.

I bet that the overwhelming number of farmers voted for Trump. Wonder why that is?

You didn’t answer the question. What Trump policies do you consider “extreme”? Sorry, the banning fracking, implementing the Green New Deal, open borders, free health care for illegals and packing the Supreme Court are “extreme” to most people. The problem is, many who voted for Biden don’t know any of this. They have just be told so many times that Trump is a poopy head that they vote for the other guy.
None. As I tried to explain.

I do try to keep this simple.

Once the final numbers are in, Trump will have done better among Blacks in ‘20 than he did in ‘16 which was already higher than McCain and Romney.

I'm not sure why you guys thinking losing the black vote by 86% instead of 88% is an accomplishment, exactly.

You note that they did not do as well “because they were running against a Black man”. That’s funny because Liberals will go bat shit crazy and fling their racist cards at anyone who suggests Blacks automatically voted for Obama because he is Black.

Not sure who "liberals" are, exactly. I've said all along that Obama was an inspiration the the black community and that's why he did so well. I can see why a lot of them stayed home in 2016 when after 8 years, the country turned out to be even more racist than they thought it was.

That said, it was black turnout in Milwaukee, Philly, Detroit and Pittsburgh that put Biden over the top. Deal with it.

It’s being dealt with.

If anything, we are acting like Gore supporters in 2000. When or if we start pushing for impeaching Biden on his Inauguration Day for directly conspiring with China to interfere with the election with no evidence, then you can compare us to Hillary supporters.

I imagine the talk will start up in January.

I bet that the overwhelming number of farmers voted for Trump. Wonder why that is?

All those billions he gave the farmers of other people's money would hopefully get him some return. It got us 27 trillion in debt.

It’s being dealt with.

Not on China interfering with the election. But, there are many other concerns. Americans should not want access or influence for sale by Democrats in the White House.

It’s being dealt with.

Not on China interfering with the election. But, there are many other concerns. Americans should not want access or influence for sale by Democrats in the White House.

That's what they all do.

It’s being dealt with.

That's what they all do.

And then there’s egregious overreach such as renting bedrooms in the White House, setting up global foundations as fronts, or setting up your children as middlemen and brokers for payment.

It’s being dealt with.

That's what they all do.

And then there’s egregious overreach such as renting bedrooms in the White House, setting up global foundations as fronts, or setting up your children as middlemen and brokers for payment.

There is a long list of things. If I was president it would embarrass me what it costs the taxpayers for my golf outings.

It’s being dealt with.

That's what they all do.

There is a long list of things. If I was president it would embarrass me what it costs the taxpayers for my golf outings.

Or your wife to bring her entourage on a vacation to Spain or insist on separate Air Force One Jets to go to the same destination.

It’s being dealt with.

That's what they all do.

Or your wife to bring her entourage on a vacation to Spain or insist on separate Air Force One Jets to go to the same destination.

Absolutely.

You are thinking one way, one path and one outcome. I don’t expect Trump to emerge as the victor towards a second term but I do expect the process to be vetted for integrity sake.

You mean you hope Trump can spread enough shit to delegitimize Biden's win.

Come on, look at what Trump's people are saying publicly, vs. what they actually say in court where they can be disbarred if they lie.

Don't come talking to me about "integrity".

You didn’t answer the question. What Trump policies do you consider “extreme”?

Throwing children into concentration camps... that was pretty extreme...

Separating children from their parents...

Gassing peaceful protestors to get a photo op in front of a church.

Sending out jackbooted thugs to arrest protestors.

Generations of inbreeding makes them stupid?

You are thinking one way, one path and one outcome. I don’t expect Trump to emerge as the victor towards a second term but I do expect the process to be vetted for integrity sake.

You mean you hope Trump can spread enough shit to delegitimize Biden's win.

Come on, look at what Trump's people are saying publicly, vs. what they actually say in court where they can be disbarred if they lie.

Don't come talking to me about "integrity".

I didn’t come talking to you about integrity. I mentioned integrity. You people have no consensus about integrity unless you are holding other people to their own standards.

I didn’t come talking to you about integrity. I mentioned integrity. You people have no consensus about integrity unless you are holding other people to their own standards.

I think four years of Trump establishes you people have no "Standards".

"Why of course a guy should cheat on his wife with a porn star.. it's what Jesus would do!"

Standards.

Forum List

Back