CDZ Instead of background checks, open police and government database to all citizens...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Right now, any police officer who uses those databases for personal fun or curiosity faces penalties up to and including termination...but under my plan...all of us can use those databases......fun...right?

When you are pulled over at a traffic stop, the police use your name and birthdate to pull up your criminal status......when you go through a background check at work, your prospective employer has to go through the state and federal law enforcement agencies to get your background data....

Here is an idea...in the age of the internet....let's let anyone with a computer have access to those databases....this ends the need for charging any fee for any background check for whatever reason....right?

If you want to sell your gun, you simply ask the buyer for his name and birthdate....go to the police and federal government database on your Iphone or Ipad, or p.c.......and up pops his criminal history... or clean record....

Of course, that would also mean you could simply look up all of your neighbors.....your friends....just a name and birthday.....and you know all about them...

Let's do it and start the party.....

If you want to sell your gun, you simply ask the buyer for his name and birthdate....go to the police and federal government database on your Iphone or Ipad, or p.c.......and up pops his criminal history... or clean record....
What happens if you do sell your gun to someone with a criminal history? Who would ever know?

What happens if you do sell your gun to someone with a criminal history? Who would ever know?

The police...when they asked the criminal they just arrested..."hey, where did you get that gun you used?" then he tells them.....just like today when they say..."hey, where did you buy those illegal kilos of cocaine you have..." and they tell the police...and the police work up the illegal food chain.

We already have all the laws and tools we need to prosecute all gun criminals....the problem isn't catching them, we constantly arrest repeat gun offenders....the problem is democrat judges, prosecutors and politicians keep letting the repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison with short sentences...which is why we have to keep arresting them over and over again.

Most hillbillies can't even read properly. Or think rationally. Now they have to decide if someone is ok to sell a gun to by researching it on the net? :auiqs.jpg:

Most hillbillies can't even read properly. Or think rationally. Now they have to decide if someone is ok to sell a gun to by researching it on the net? :auiqs.jpg:
The above is a perfect example of left tard pos who piss and moan about things and then come up with some bullshit remark about a plan that would actually work.

The above is a perfect example of left tard pos who piss and moan about things and then come up with some bullshit remark about a plan that would actually work.
I have a better idea. Make prospective gun owners pass an IQ test. :lol:

The police...when they asked the criminal they just arrested..."hey, where did you get that gun you used?" then he tells them.....just like today when they say..."hey, where did you buy those illegal kilos of cocaine you have..." and they tell the police...and the police work up the illegal food chain.

We already have all the laws and tools we need to prosecute all gun criminals....the problem isn't catching them, we constantly arrest repeat gun offenders....the problem is democrat judges, prosecutors and politicians keep letting the repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison with short sentences...which is why we have to keep arresting them over and over again.

youre starting to sound like a fascist,,and much more you could make full nazi

Only if the do the same for those who put "Democrat" on their voter registration.

Here is an idea...in the age of the internet....let's let anyone with a computer have access to those databases....this ends the need for charging any fee for any background check for whatever reason....right?
This does nothing to make it more difficult/expensive for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep ans bear arms, and therefore will be opposed by the anti-gun loons.

Right now, any police officer who uses those databases for personal fun or curiosity faces penalties up to and including termination...but under my plan...all of us can use those databases......fun...right?

When you are pulled over at a traffic stop, the police use your name and birthdate to pull up your criminal status......when you go through a background check at work, your prospective employer has to go through the state and federal law enforcement agencies to get your background data....

Of course, that would also mean you could simply look up all of your neighbors.....your friends....just a name and birthday.....and you know all about them...

Let's do it and start the party.....
Additionally open the stolen weapon database to the public, so they can check that a prospective purchase isn't stolen. But this, and your idea will never happen. Once the foolish people give power away to government... They almost never, ever get it back. It's even rarer to get it back without violence.

Not an IQ test but a 'drivers' test. Every gun owner should know how and when to use their weapon.

Not an IQ test but a 'drivers' test. Every gun owner should know how and when to use their weapon.
We do. Whenever a deranged progressive pulls a gun, shoot them. Class dismissed.

Not an IQ test but a 'drivers' test.

that should work out well..

after all, having a drivers license stopped thousands of vehicular deaths

I've always said that they should give drivers an IQ test and weed out all the idiots.

This is the Clean Debate Zone..... stop insulting people.

I've always said that they should give drivers an IQ test and weed out all the idiots.
IQ tests intelligence, and that's not really an issue, it is knowledge that is lacking. Gun safety, gun laws, etc.

Not an IQ test but a 'drivers' test.
that should work out well..

after all, having a drivers license stopped thousands of vehicular deaths
You have no idea how many more deaths there would be since, so far as I know, every state requires a test.

tenor.gif

IQ tests intelligence, and that's not really an issue, it is knowledge that is lacking. Gun safety, gun laws, etc.

You must support Literacy tests for voting, including a history test, and a fee for voting.......

You must support Literacy tests for voting, including a history test, and a fee for voting.......
If I thought it would improve our gov't I might but I don't think we should let the elite select out gov't. Next step, a noble class.

Generally I don't really fear for my life if someone mishandles a voting machine.

Forum List

Back