Inslee Calls For Local Manufacturing of PPE, Approximately 350 Companies Answers The Call

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
We haven't gotten that much help from the federal government.

Our governor isn't waiting around for the federal government to help especially since he knows it's not coming.

So he has called for manufacturers around my state to step up to make the PPE that is so vitally needed for our medical personnel.

Approximately 350 companies have answered his call.

I think that we need to have it mandated by law that vital emergency equipment such as PPE and others are made exclusively here in America so that we aren't having to run to China for what we need and this problem doesn't happen again.

Our governor isn't waiting around for the federal government to help especially since he knows it's not coming.

So he has called for manufacturers around my state to step up to make the PPE that is so vitally needed for our medical personnel.

I think that we need to have it mandated by law that vital emergency equipment such as PPE and others are made exclusively here in America so that we aren't having to run to China for what we need and this problem doesn't happen again.

The federal government is supplying what it can, the issue is demand surpasses the ability to get it to the front lines. You don’t need to mislead people, we need to stick together.

I agree with you that vital supplies be made in America

Inslee said that while more than 1 million pieces of personal protective equipment — from the federal and state supply, hospitals and donations — have already been delivered across the state, it is not enough.

Maybe Inslee will leave office this year with atleast some kind of positive under his belt. I will hand it to him for doing this & glad he is.

More states should take more actions to help their own instead of relying on the feds to do it for them.

And FYI, Trump has already stated that we need to be making our own meds & supplies instead of relying on other countries, such as China who is our enemy and is a frequent hot spot for virus's AND cheap & inferior materials

Hospitals over here are doing similar as our useless government are doing nothing. Its mad when you consider that so many factories are lying idle.

Hospitals over here are doing similar as our useless government are doing nothing. Its mad when you consider that so many factories are lying idle.

It isn’t the hospital, it’s a governor of the state of Washington. Also the article brought out the federal government is supplying what they can however their resources are taxed as well.

Many businesses are voluntarily contributing.

We are going to beat this and we will come out stronger than ever before. Government is working with business to win and we will win.

Forum List

Back