Inside The Racist Mind

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's no coincidence white racists push blacks like this towards blacks:

The 99 percent white crowd cheered Candy-ass Owens on.

But the white racist do not want blacks hearing this:

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

johndeere.jpg

******* are still slaves, and deserve to be slaves.

Last edited:

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

Every thread about race, claims everyone else is racist

Racism is being redefined like something out of a Orwell novel to mean whatever topical thing to fit a certain the boxes that means ALL whites are ALL racist ALL the time. Me? I hate domineering arrogant hateful violent males that hate whites and think the melanin of their skin makes them immune from criticism. FUCK YOU if you think being black means you are above criticism or scrutiny. BLM doesn't care about real issues, like say Black drug overdoses, the high incidence of diabeties or heart disease or the HUGEMONGOUS black on BLACK murder rates? No just like 9 black males shot by cops last year. So its a ego-power thing, so lets OUT the ASSHOLES in the BLM. They don't give a flying shit about black lives, its just an empty name.

I don't thinks so.

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

I don't thinks so.

IM2 looks at the USMB's most racist mind

stockholm-mirror-walnut-veneer__0633570_PE695904_S5.JPG

Racism is being redefined like something out of a Orwell novel to mean whatever topical thing to fit a certain the boxes that means ALL whites are ALL racist ALL the time. Me? I hate domineering arrogant hateful violent males that hate whites and think the melanin of their skin makes them immune from criticism. FUCK YOU if you think being black means you are above criticism or scrutiny. BLM doesn't care about real issues, like say Black drug overdoses, the high incidence of diabeties or heart disease or the HUGEMONGOUS black on BLACK murder rates? No just like 9 black males shot by cops last year. So its a ego-power thing, so lets OUT the ASSHOLES in the BLM. They don't give a flying shit about black lives, its just an empty name.
Nobody cares what you don't like because nobody has said all whites are racist. Fuck you when you post inaccurate bullshit over and over. You want to criticize blacks while ignoring the same things in whites.

And here we see more white fragility.

I don't thinks so.

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out black racism in opposition to blacks posting racism.

Nobody cares what you don't like because nobody has said all whites are racist. Fuck you when you post inaccurate bullshit over and over. You want to criticize blacks while ignoring the same things in whites.
Can YOU PROVE racism? Besides, darling, just empty allegations? You have a magic 8 ball , what do those scientific white people call it...OBJECTIVE proof? You DO HAVE proof I am a racimisnterismist? That is tantamount to slander and you better have some actual PROOF.

Forum List

Back