Inside the “Private and Confidential” Conservative Group That Promises to “Crush Liberal Dominance”

But let's be honest and admit that there is a difference between the two Parties.

And by that, I mean: MAGA Republicans and Karl Rove.

Meanwhile: Bernie charges nearly a hundred buckaroos just to listen to his commie bitchin'

'Such prop.

They both represent globalist monopolies; they just use different propaganda to make the rubes think they have a choice, is all, like the imaginary differences between Nazis and Commies, distinctions without a difference for the vast majority of people.

They both represent globalist monopolies; they just use different propaganda to make the rubes think they have a choice, is all, like the imaginary differences between Nazis and Commies, distinctions without a difference for the vast majority of people.

I completely disagree with all of that.

If you mean a MAGA who maybe has a little score to settle with the Orange Godfather? Yeah.

A little complicated.

Still, I don't think there's going to be the self imploding right wing war you're hoping for.

I honestly assess that Lefty bologna is falling apart.

It's easy to see in this forum how terrified they are, and for good reason.

You don't think Trump will chew DeSantis up and spit him out? I don't think Trump will be able to resist....

That leaves your party split and some may sit it out, much like some Bernie supporters did in 2016...?

You mean it will leave the MAGA party shining and the RINOS sitting in their own shit.

No need to thank me.

Ya know what? I hate to say it: But you actually have a point.

If we were in it to win it, a thread like this would actually pique some interest.

Instead it's a buncha black pilled losers who'd rather wallow in the misery.

Sorry. Daddy's a little tipsy and just being brutally honest.

I better get the fuck offa here haha
Your brutal honesty should make more sense. But, you have an excuse. I've never heard of black pills, but if the losers you are alluding to happen to vote Republican, I'm onboard.

Forum List

Back