Inside the lives of Antifa “anti-fascists”

I like kicking the shit out of conservative droids in the street. One nice thing about being a muscular big man is police leave me alone if there are small people to pick on.
And we may not show up again until Trumputin makes an appearance again with a good rifle rest close by.

I smell a ban of you coming and I WILL report this post to the Secret Service (as well as the mods) you violent, mindless animal. Things like you belong in cages, you are not adapted to civilized society. This is actually the first time I've ever, EVER tattled to the mods on another poster, because actual violence threats are NOT protected by freedom of speech.

Last edited:
CommiesCovered.jpg

I like kicking the shit out of conservative droids in the street. One nice thing about being a muscular big man is police leave me alone if there are small people to pick on.
And we may not show up again until Trumputin makes an appearance again with a good rifle rest close by.
Oooh. Look at this badass typing away. Scary.

Well, since he's dumb enough to make actual violence threats online, I've already reported him to the proper authorities so I'm hoping he gets that "knock on his door" sooner or later.

Being Part of the Black Bloc Means Fear, Isolation, and Violence

Vice takes a look inside the lives of a few “anti-fascist” imbeciles.
Those are anarchists, dumb shit. Not antifa. They have been around for decades longer than Antifa.

"You definitely have two separate parts of your life, that's why it's so important to have comrades who are going through this with you and fighting next to you, so you have someone to share the experiences with," Violet, a Jewish trans woman in Philadelphia, told me over the phone.

JOOS!!! JOOS!!! JOOS!!!

I smell a ban of you coming and I WILL report this post to the Secret Service (as well as the mods) you violent, mindless animal. Things like you belong in cages, you are not adapted to civilized society. This is actually the first time I've ever, EVER tattled to the mods on another poster, because actual violence threats are NOT protected by freedom of speech.

a mod posted right underneath to post you reported - snap out of it Gomer.

meanwhile back at the compound, RW's admit to being fascists ..... now they're catching on!

Well, since he's dumb enough to make actual violence threats online, I've already reported him to the proper authorities so I'm hoping he gets that "knock on his door" sooner or later.
Pretty sure this is the kind of posts the NSA looks for.

meanwhile back at the compound, RW's admit to being fascists ..... now they're catching on!

It doesn't matter what your liberal bloodthirst sadism is: under American law it is ILLEGAL to post violence threats online. Yes, I reported Tax Man to the Secret Service and FBI for his physical violent threats, you violence-loving criminal thug. And if your can-of-worms mind even THINKS of posting any violent threats against me or anyone else, I'll report you to all the same authorities with just as much enthusiasm.

It doesn't matter what your liberal bloodthirst sadism is: under American law it is ILLEGAL to post violence threats online. Yes, I reported Tax Man to the Secret Service and FBI for his physical violent threats, you violence-loving criminal thug.

get a backbone - better yet learn what a violent threat is - you'll be a better person if you do both :itsok:

It doesn't matter what your liberal bloodthirst sadism is: under American law it is ILLEGAL to post violence threats online. Yes, I reported Tax Man to the Secret Service and FBI for his physical violent threats, you violence-loving criminal thug.

get a backbone - better yet learn what a violent threat is - you'll be a better person if you do both :itsok:

Would you give it a rest, horse's ass? Tax Man stating that he loves to brutalize conservatives and then stating a "high-powered rifle" for next time "Trumputin" is around is an assassination threat by every legal standard in the book you idiot! No matter how many mental gymnastic contortions you wish to perform to justify liberal violence, you Antifa creatures are legally 110% IN THE WRONG! There are no two ways about it under the law.

Would you give it a rest, horse's ass? Tax Man stating that he loves to brutalize conservatives and then stating a "high-powered rifle" for next time "Trumputin" is around is an assassination threat by every legal standard in the book you idiot! No matter how many mental gymnastic contortions you wish to perform to justify liberal violence, you Antifa creatures are legally 110% IN THE WRONG! There are no two ways about it under the law.

so youre not anti fascist correct ?

I'm not trying to be funny when I say these Antifilth seriously make the Jerry Springer stage look like a highly erudite, Mensa meeting towering beacon of human intellectuality. If you Antifucks out there manage to make America's most methamphetamine-soaked trailer parks look so cozy and comfy by comparison, I think it's time for you reprobates to really sit down and do a lot of soul-searching and thinking about whatever passes for your lives......assuming your sick, piece of shit brains are even capable of that, which I assume they're not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back