Insecure border spreads lethal crime to America's heartland, creating powerful election issue for Republicans to run on & Dems to play defense

LOL!

Like the fucking Republicrats ever did a GD thing about it.

That wrinkled cocksucker Reagan gave millions of them amnesty.

Subsequent Republicrat minders did nothing to secure anything as well.

• Banned
A5-year-old riding in her mother's car. A Texas sheriff's deputy on routine patrol. A Florida father who thought he was foster parenting a minor. A Mississippi woman pistol whipped... Three people found burned to death in a car in Alabama.

That is what we need, yet another round of republicans running on fear of the brown man coming from Mexico rather than fighting the new age of locking you in your home, masking your children, deciding that the state should determine what your child is authorized to do or see, forcing vaccination through executive actions, the executive branch willfully ignoring the constitution, increasing our federal debt by almost 50% IN A SINGLE YEAR, the massive war on freedom of speech, openly racist policies taking a foothold in the federal government and utter failure on foreign policy... just off the top of my head at least.

If someone breaks into my home, assaults me or commits a crime and harms my children it is NOT going to be an illegal immigrant. That is just a cold hard fact. The most likely perpetrator, by a VAST margin, is going to look just like me or my family. Focus on a the other issues, they are legion and they are extremely important.

Forum List

Back