Insanity Runs Trough It...

....that's the Democrat Party.

"Transgender prisoner born a male who sexually assaulted female inmates after being jailed for rape is sentenced to life"
Transgender prisoner born a male who sexually assaulted female inmates after being jailed for rape is sentenced to life

Transgenderism is insane, in the first place, as is treating it as if it has any basis in reality. It is insane to use female pronouns to refer to a person that, as a matter of undeniable biological fact, is male; and anyone who does so deserves nothing better than the harshest of ridicule, mockery, and scorn.

But even more so, here is an article about an especially depraved “transgender” freak, that is as much as admitting that the claim of transgenderism was just a ploy to get access to female victims while in prison, and this article is referring to this freak using feminine pronouns. Just how stupid and insane is the author o9f this article? Or, alternatively, how cowardly is this author, to be intimidated into writing what he knows to be insane falsehood?

So very many of the Democrat/Liberal/Left's proposals are insane and irrational.....and down-right stupid (Ocasio..cough)....

Normal individuals whose rights are infracted by the Democrat/Liberal advancement of the transgender movement have lots to complain about.
After all, for Liberals, only their authorized groups have rights.

The Democrat Policy can be reduced to this:

Objections to the Transgender movement can be summarized as forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

And then, there's this:

"Warren: We Need to Stop Putting Trans Women in Prison With Men
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) on Sunday vowed to protect the LGBTQ community by making sure transgender women aren't in the same prisons as men.

"We have to protect all of our people, and it works all the way through the system," Warren said at a campaign rally in Marshalltown, Iowa. "One of the things we have to think about as a nation—we have to stop putting trans women who are incarcerated into prisons with men where they are at risk. It is our responsibility."

Warren: We Need to Stop Putting Trans Women in Prison With Men

Voting has become a Stanford-Binet IQ test.
It was Trump who removed all protections against rape.

Because Trump himself is the rapist-in-chief.
An entire smorgasbord in fact.

And of course you have a link for that?
I love it when lefties talk about crime. It's hilarious. Not only do you want to remove protections from rape, you want them to vote and get another chance, because people change so much all the time!
There were 3 links I provided, so LOL on you.
No, you are a liar
I clicked on the link, I don't see him removing all protections on rape.....I'll ask again, where is the link?

"Transgender prisoner born a male who sexually assaulted female inmates after being jailed for rape is sentenced to life"
Transgender prisoner born a male who sexually assaulted female inmates after being jailed for rape is sentenced to life

Transgenderism is insane, in the first place, as is treating it as if it has any basis in reality. It is insane to use female pronouns to refer to a person that, as a matter of undeniable biological fact, is male; and anyone who does so deserves nothing better than the harshest of ridicule, mockery, and scorn.

But even more so, here is an article about an especially depraved “transgender” freak, that is as much as admitting that the claim of transgenderism was just a ploy to get access to female victims while in prison, and this article is referring to this freak using feminine pronouns. Just how stupid and insane is the author o9f this article? Or, alternatively, how cowardly is this author, to be intimidated into writing what he knows to be insane falsehood?

So very many of the Democrat/Liberal/Left's proposals are insane and irrational.....and down-right stupid (Ocasio..cough)....

Normal individuals whose rights are infracted by the Democrat/Liberal advancement of the transgender movement have lots to complain about.

Objections to the Transgender movement can be summarized as forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

And then, there's this:

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) on Sunday vowed to protect the LGBTQ community by making sure transgender women aren't in the same prisons as men.

"We have to protect all of our people, and it works all the way through the system," Warren said at a campaign rally in Marshalltown, Iowa. "One of the things we have to think about as a nation—we have to stop putting trans women who are incarcerated into prisons with men where they are at risk. It is our responsibility."

I love it when lefties talk about crime. It's hilarious. Not only do you want to remove protections from rape, you want them to vote and get another chance, because people change so much all the time!
No, you are a liar
I clicked on the link, I don't see him removing all protections on rape.....I'll ask again, where is the link?

Please remember that if you restrict the Leftists from lying......they will be mute.

And then, there's this:

No, you are a liar
Preventing sexual assault victims from talking.

The final regulation will maintain contentious elements of a version proposed a year ago, including a provision requiring universities to allow cross-examination of those alleging sexual harassment or assault, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the rules.

In publishing last year’s proposed regulation, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos said the new rules would restore balance in a system that, in her view, had been skewed in favor of the accusers. She said her approach would provide clarity and fairness for victims and those accused of wrongdoing.

But the proposal came under intense fire from women’s rights groups and Democrats, who said it would allow assailants and schools to escape responsibility and make college campuses less safe for women. It received an astounding 124,196 public comments, including a crush of criticism from advocacy groups, survivors of sexual assault and campus leaders.

Forum List

Back