Insane Religious A-hole Says Ted Cruz 'Called and Anointed' by God to be next POTUS

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Oh those whacky Christians.

Leave to America to take a great philosophy (Christianity) love and tolerance toward your fellow brothers, especially the least of these... and RUIN it with ego driven agendas and profit motives...

Earlier this year, Ted Cruz's father and primary presidential campaign surrogate, Rafael, spoke at televangelist Kenneth Copeland's church in Texas, where the controversial prosperity gospel preacher declared that Ted Cruz has been anointed by God to be the next president.

Copeland, who believes that he can destroy the Ebola virus by speaking in tongues, introduced the elder Cruz by asserting that "I believe, with all my heart, that his son is called and anointed to be the next president of the United States."

After Cruz spoke for an hour, delivering his standard presentation urging Christians to vote in order to beat back secularism and take control of this nation, Copeland asked him to recount how the Holy Spirit had descended upon a Cruz family prayer session and convinced Ted to seek the presidency, which Rafael took as a sign that "God has raised him up for such a time as this."

- See more at: Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President

"Those wacky Christians" is no more appropriate here than "those damned Muslims" is appropriate when someone from ISIS does something.

Leave to America to take a great philosophy (Christianity) love and tolerance toward your fellow brothers, especially the least of these... and RUIN it with ego driven agendas and profit motives...

Earlier this year, Ted Cruz's father and primary presidential campaign surrogate, Rafael, spoke at televangelist Kenneth Copeland's church in Texas, where the controversial prosperity gospel preacher declared that Ted Cruz has been anointed by God to be the next president.

Copeland, who believes that he can destroy the Ebola virus by speaking in tongues, introduced the elder Cruz by asserting that "I believe, with all my heart, that his son is called and anointed to be the next president of the United States."

After Cruz spoke for an hour, delivering his standard presentation urging Christians to vote in order to beat back secularism and take control of this nation, Copeland asked him to recount how the Holy Spirit had descended upon a Cruz family prayer session and convinced Ted to seek the presidency, which Rafael took as a sign that "God has raised him up for such a time as this."

- See more at: Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President

He should go to different church like Jermai wright where he can say "God damn America".

Just more proof that God hates right wingers. He always tells a hand full of them that are each destined to be president, and then sits back and laughs at them as they make fools of themselves. God can be a dick sometimes.

You know, I don't really think that God pays much attention to politics. He probably just laughs His ass off at the current crop of politicians.

BTW, I think Jr. was the first one to tell everyone that God told him to run.

He should go to different church like Jermai wright where he can say "God damn America".
Wright is an American Veteran, neither Dominionist Rafael nor his dishonest lying son made in the image of God has served this great country.

Idiot.

Like or not, we still have free speech in the US and you can say that in any church. And yes, you can pray in any school.

Don't like it?

Move to N Korea, where you belong.

Wright is an American Veteran, neither Dominionist Rafael nor his dishonest lying son made in the image of God has served this great country.

Lots of draft dodgers in the Repub Clown Car and the RWNJ traitors love it.

RWNJs despise our vets. That's why they vote for Repubs, like Cruz, who vote against the bills Obama has wanted to benefit our vets and our military.

Wright is an American Veteran

What's your point?

I know several vets that have no common sense and lie out their ass, Pastor Wright is a racist bigoted black man...

1. Wright never said anything that was not true.
2. He has the very same right to his opinions that you do to yours.
3. Cruz is evil and works for the 1%, and therefore is the perfect candidate for you idiots.

Wright is an American Veteran

What's your point?

I know several vets that have no common sense and lie out their ass, Pastor Wright is a racist bigoted black man...

1. Wright never said anything that was not true.
2. He has the very same right to his opinions that you do to yours.
3. Cruz is evil and works for the 1%, and therefore is the perfect candidate for you idiots.

1. And the Pope is Jewish...
  2. There is a difference between lying and opinions, but you're too smart to realize it...
  3. That Pentagram etched into your forehead is working on you...

I guarantee one thing. A leftie will never refer to a Muslem as a "religious A-hole" no matter what the issue is. Christians are used to being insulted by bigoted left wing a-holes.

I guarantee one thing. A leftie will never refer to a Muslem as a "religious A-hole" no matter what the issue is. Christians are used to being insulted by bigoted left wing a-holes.

Pretty sure most liberals would say that bin Laden was a religious asshole.

Forum List

Back