Inquisition in Europe: what they hide.

Why the hell is someone denying the obvious. Eurocentrism is based on the tradition of imperial land tenure.
Their lies and manipulations are associated with laundering the bloody regime.
Nobody is obliged to follow their "versions" which contradict direct facts.

I am not making these facts up, they are well known. If they prefer to remain silent about the Avars in Europe, this does not mean that they did not exist. If the state of the Franks left nothing in the art of the Middle Ages before the beginning of the Gothic, I want to see the rationale for this: why the Romanesque period itself was replaced by the Gothic.
Etc.

Who can say that this is not true if these are facts of history.

Evil will not disappear if you do not fight with it.

Seriosly I have to say I did not think about to kill you.

The denial of the military tradition and the praise of the slave-owning principle of the empire is a tactic of cooperation with the world's evil.

One moment: You like to be a slave holder? Just a few days ago "we" threw the wife of an Islamist from Syria into jail for 10 years. Reason: She did not try to save the life of a five years old child of a Yazidi woman who had been made in Syria to a slave of her and her husband. Her Islamlist husband bound this child in the garden and gave her nothing to drink so the girl died a painful death.

Why the hell is someone denying the obvious. Eurocentrism is based on the tradition of imperial land tenure.
Their lies and manipulations are associated with laundering the bloody regime.
Nobody is obliged to follow their "versions" which contradict direct facts.

I am not making these facts up, they are well known. If they prefer to remain silent about the Avars in Europe, this does not mean that they did not exist.

No one doubts that they existed.

If the state of the Franks left nothing in the art of the Middle Ages before the beginning of the Gothic, I want to see the rationale for this: why the Romanesque period itself was replaced by the Gothic.
Etc.

You speak a damn bullshit about everything what has to do with history. That's your problem.

One moment
You are doing outright lies, I said that I against slavery, and you ask me if I like being a slave owner? I don't understand why you need it. And this is not interesting to me.

The culture that you advocate was slave-own. That's all.

Last edited:
Germans normally just simple kill their enemies or let them live free - but we don't make them to slaves. That's not honorful.
What Germans are you talking about now, about those who wrote the Sallic laws, Slavic truths and documents of Roman law, or about some others?

What Germans are you talking about now, about those who wrote the Sallic laws, Slavic truths and documents of Roman law, or about some others?

Now are really enough extremistic stupidities said here.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back