Inoculations VS vacinations

Seems to be a rather piddly but HUGE difference, inoculations actually cure illness. Vacinations not so much.

Same thing in many respects.

": the act or process or an instance of inoculatingespecially : the introduction of a pathogen or antigen into a living organism to stimulate the production of antibodies"

"a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as"

"Inoculation and vaccination are two closely related terms. Sometimes they are used interchangeably. Inoculation has a broader meaning compared to vaccination. However, depending on the situation inoculation could mean vaccination. In such cases both are considered as artificial induction of immunity."

"
What is the difference between Inoculation and Vaccination?

• Inoculation has a broader meaning than vaccination.

• Inoculation done in order to achieve immunization is called vaccination. This makes vaccination a sub method of inoculation.

• Inoculation is also used in microbiology. This has no resemblance what so ever to vaccination."

Seems to be a rather piddly but HUGE difference, inoculations actually cure illness.
Wrong. That's not what an inoculation does.

If you have an illness caused by a pathogen, by definition, you have already been inoculated with the pathogen that caused your illness. Otherwise you wouldn't have that illness to be cured of in the first place.

Saying that an inoculation cures an illness is akin to saying that another shot of whisky will sober you up.

Last edited:
On these covid jabs, my sources I've been with since March 2020, claim these are NOT vaccinations, as they are experimental drugs and NOT approved.....so I can't and won't call them vaccines.....to me they are jabs and those jabbing in their bloodstreams are in the "trials"...

Forum List

Back