Innocent New York City Man's Life's Ruined When Neighbors Report Him for Going to Jan 6 Trump Speech

Leftists, turning America into a Marxist shithole little by little.

Joseph Bolanos doesn’t wear horns, isn’t a crackpot, nor is he a terrorist. He has been a neighborhood watch leader in New York City’s Upper West Side for 23 years. In 2012, as president of the West 76th Street Block Association, Bolanos put up signs reading “rat xing” to shame the city into cleaning up the garbage. The neighbors loved him. Now the 69-year-old is a neighborhood pariah. One neighbor who brought him Thanksgiving dinner recently wrote him a nasty-gram wishing him death. “I hope Antifa gets you,” the note read.
What changed? Bolanos attended the January 6th Trump speech. He did nothing wrong. He didn’t break in. He never even went inside. He watched the former president deliver a “boring” speech, left early, went back to his friend’s hotel, where he has geotagged photos to prove it, and later went to the Capitol building, where he stood outside with friends after it was all over.
His Leftist neighbors, shocked that he went to see Trump and “had those views,” called the FBI January 6th tip line to report him.
“I opened the door and there’s about 10 tactical police soldiers and one is pointing a rifle at my head. [They had] a battering ram and a crowbar.”

It could have been worse. He could have been raided and then rounded up and imprisoned in solitary confinement for little to no reason as hundreds of other people have following the Capitol riot on January 6.
The New York Post reported that Bolanos did nothing wrong.
They arrived at the rear of the Capitol at about 2:45 p.m. Unbeknownst to Bolanos, inside the building, Ashli Babbitt has just been shot. He and his friends stood on a patch of muddy lawn about 400 feet from the wall of the Capitol taking photos. The riot was all over.
“There was no hint of violence … If you were shooting a movie at that location, you would never know anything had happened.”
No police were there. The only disorder he remembers seeing was a pile of overturned bike racks.​
In the distance he could see people climbing a wallof the Capitol. “But I couldn’t process it. I thought why they are climbing it.”

NBC, tipped off about the raid in advance, was there when the FBI terrorism task force raided the apartments with battering rams and carried out box after box of items taken from the homes. The NYC affiliate reported in February:
It has been four months and Bolanos hasn’t gotten back his devices nor have any charges been filed against him. He suffered two strokes in the aftermath of the raid and interrogation.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Pretty soon they are going to be pulling another Waco style massacre.

I hope somebody hits them back hard when they do it.
Waco was GREAT! God bless Janet Reno and President Bill Clinton!
As if we needed more proof of your sheer idiocy. More than 80 dead including 21 CHILDREN. You sick demented fuck.
The Branch Davidian religious nutcases killed 21 children.
No you stupid fuck, Janet Reno killed 21 children. Now, back to the topic, this man has time and place stamped photos proving his innocence. Considering the health problems he is having now, some people may want to lawyer up.

Did this traitor go to the Capitol or just Traitor Trump's speech, then leave and go home?
Sorry, the record shows Clinton and Reno screwed the pooch big time in Waco, resulting in 80 dead, including 21 children. Try reading the OP. This man has time and place stamped photos proving his innocence dumbfuck.
Again: After Traitor Trump's speech, where did he go? Which direction? Toward his car or toward the Capitol?
Read the article dimbulb. God you’re dense.

Pretty soon they are going to be pulling another Waco style massacre.

As if we needed more proof of your sheer idiocy. More than 80 dead including 21 CHILDREN. You sick demented fuck.
No you stupid fuck, Janet Reno killed 21 children. Now, back to the topic, this man has time and place stamped photos proving his innocence. Considering the health problems he is having now, some people may want to lawyer up.

Did this traitor go to the Capitol or just Traitor Trump's speech, then leave and go home?
Sorry, the record shows Clinton and Reno screwed the pooch big time in Waco, resulting in 80 dead, including 21 children. Try reading the OP. This man has time and place stamped photos proving his innocence dumbfuck.
What "record"? The lunatic rantings of Rush Limbaugh?
Try the actual reality of what happened. Your joy at the death of children is disgusting.

This is why we decided we weren't putting up with it. If comes it will end here for us and some of them hopefully.

Pretty soon they are going to be pulling another Waco Reply style massacre.

Again: After Traitor Trump's speech, where did he go? Which direction? Toward his car or toward the Capitol?
And the lantern2814 pussy runs away. I win AGAIN!

Thoughtcriminals will be harshly punished. Having the wrong ideas is dangerous to society.
That's because you get moist over the idea of Democrat totalitarianism.
You don't like being called a Communist puppet?

Then don't do Communist puppet shit, you retard.
Consider this your Sunday bitch-slapping, daveman .
4i6Ckte.gif

Thoughtcriminals will be harshly punished. Having the wrong ideas is dangerous to society.

4i6Ckte.gif

Why do you worship the blue checkmarks? Idiotic.

Meanwhile, I disagree with MTG. No one should be imprisoned for the opinions.

See how easy it is to criticize someone on your side? Now you try!

4i6Ckte.gif

But you said it was the Left who did this. And then you couldn't provide an example. I, on the other hand, had no trouble at all.
4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

But you said it was the Left who did this. And then you couldn't provide an example. I, on the other hand, had no trouble at all.
4i6Ckte.gif

You don't believe the left supports Communism? Pedo Joe couldn't bring himself to condemn Communist China's slavery and human rights abuses.

You haven't, either, for that matter.

Pretty soon they are going to be pulling another Waco Reply style massacre.

And the lantern2814 pussy runs away. I win AGAIN!
Hey dumbfuck, nobody ran from you. Unlike you, some of us have jobs, a family, and a life. Seems your ignorant illiterate ass didn’t read the prior post. Or the OP. Now go fuck yourself loser.

If one is dumb enough to attend ANY political rally explain why I should feel bad for them? You can't. You will fail.

Joe couldn't bring himself to condemn Communist China's slavery and human rights abuses.

Wait a minute - where's your condemnation of the human rights violations occurring in South Africa? And where are Trump's statements?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Where are yours?

Hint: Nowhere.
Nope. For the same reason yours are missing: because it's not a center of out lives.

You focus on the ridiculous because you can't defend Large Marge.
Who the hell is Large Marge, and what does she have to do with your slavish worship of the blue checkmarks?
A blue checkmark means that you have gone through the process of verifying who you are. You fucking moron.

I posted a reporter's correct analysis of her tweet. All you see is what wingnut media has told you to see: blue checkmark = liberal. Or elite. Or Deep State. Or...you don't even fucking know, you degenerate poser.

Joe couldn't bring himself to condemn Communist China's slavery and human rights abuses.

Wait a minute - where's your condemnation of the human rights violations occurring in South Africa? And where are Trump's statements?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Where are yours?

Hint: Nowhere.
Nope. For the same reason yours are missing: because it's not a center of out lives.
Creepy Old Joe told you China's slavery and atrocities are merely part of their culture -- so that makes it okay for you.

Forum List

Back