What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Innocent New York City Man's Life's Ruined When Neighbors Report Him for Going to Jan 6 Trump Speech

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jan 6 was anything but peaceful
It was mostly peaceful by the operational definition of CNN

1638761725470.jpeg

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mostly peaceful...except when it wasn't.

And it wasn't a lot. Enough to injure 140 cops in four hours and send dozens to the hospital
Aha but you didn’t say a word during the summer of 2020 when this was a happening nightly. You hypocrite.

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"national sociali er Dem party has made clear they want people to turn their neighbors in"
----------------------------------------------
Well, to be totally honest, I know nothing about "sociali er Dems" or even turning in their neighbors; however, I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying the 'Where's Waldo' aspect of those 'sedition hunters' websites.

It's like reading some who-dunnit-potboiler. Spy novels. Fun stuff.

Fun how they hunt down and identify the mokes who thought clubbing down a cop with a Blue Lives Matter flagpole is good citizenship.
(Of course, not all their work is real hard....what with the clubbing-crew taking selfies and posting 'em on their Facebook pages)

Other than that, I'm pretty neutral on a bunch of ne'er-do-wells being duped & snookered by Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, and Rudy G ...and some folks even higher up the ladder?

America is darn interesting to live in right now.
We be lucky to live in such times.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea actually I did you fat jerk off
Did you? Let’s see that post or posts then. You Democratic Party voting zombie.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why anyone would attend any political speech is beyond me. I wouldn't go to any speech if you paid me. Some rich person regurgitating the same old lies and rhetoric and folks worshipping them like they are gods. What the heck is the matter with people? Too dumb to figure it out? There's never been a politician yet worth admiring much less worshipping.

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jan 6 was anything but peaceful
Was this individual man involved in any violence or illegal actions? If not, he had every right to be there and the government had no right to arrest him. The last time I looked even Homeland Security needed a warrant with solid evidence backing it up to arrest even an illegal alien. The government has no right to arrest someone and THEN look for proof of guilt, and that is sure what it seems they are doing to 1/6 demonstrators. Why is it taking the government a year to build cases on citizens sitting in jail without getting bail? Either the government had cases against them, or it didn't. If there were cases, they should have been tried within a month of arrest, if not they shouldn't have been arrested until there was solid evidence of guilt. If this is the way the legal system works, how come Mafia Dons and gang leaders aren't sitting prison while the government builds its cases against them.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List