Innocent Cat Tossed Into The Ocean

• Banned
There are a lot of sick fuks at this forum who think injuring and killing animals is loads of "fun".

It's one thing for farmers and hunters to kill animals for food, but for fur and or trophy hunting and just doing it because they think it's fun is absolutely disgusting to me. Along with puppy mills and dogs and cats that are used and sold for as meat. 😞

• Banned
Btw, I was just being kind in my OP, I actually think that the sick individual that nearly killed this poor and innocent creature should either be shot or hung.

It's one thing for farmers and hunters to kill animals for food, but for fur and or trophy hunting and just doing it because they think it's fun is absolutely disgusting to me. Along with puppy mills and dogs and cats that are used and sold for as meat. 😞

I'm specifically talking about those who get a THRILL and JOY out of it.

In general, you find higher intelligence in humans who have deep compassion for animals.
It takes a higher level of mental capacity to separate your own survival instincts and primal drives into the ability to care for other species.

Albert Einstein was a great animal advocate.
The vast majority who hunt for the fun of it are very inferior and low IQ.
They lack the mental capacity to rise above their ancient and primordial instincts that drive them.

That is not the same as those who actually hunt compassionately and kill only for food.

What is an innocent cat? Different than a guilty cat?

They're all trying to kill us...

On this continent, they are an invasive species... if they live outdoors they should be put down. I some areas they have devastated bird populations.

Dogs are better anyway...

iu

what i mean is that only some humans have the devil in them. Now think about this...there are wonderful human beings.

Oh I know that, that's why I said in general the human race is the worst species on the planet because they're the ones who do the most idiotic stuff like this. I was commenting on the species, not individual people.

Forum List

Back