Inner Space and Outer space , exploration.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I read a book once on theoretical physics. There was a chapter about inner space. It stated that there are many tiny universes curled up right here on Earth. They are just to small for us to see with the naked eye. Many of these tiny universes were created as this universe that we can observe was created. The author explained that this universe grew a lot faster than the smaller tiny universes did, and they just could not occupy the same space in time. I make the correlation because we all grew from a tiny sperm cell into human beings. We journey into inner space every time that we dream when we sleep. The author went on to say that this visible universe is just a small slice of what we as humans experience. That there are many other dimensions besides this universe that we find our selves in. The whole space time and matter situation, is just the tip of a much larger iceberg of space time and matter, and gravity,and energy. That what we all see could be just a big hologram from another dimension. Your thoughts.

The solar system is a molecule, floating, waiting, forever.

1640483203005.png

Perhaps those universes are just as large as ours and all we have to do is look at it from a different perspective.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I read a book once on theoretical physics. There was a chapter about inner space. It stated that there are many tiny universes curled up right here on Earth. They are just to small for us to see with the naked eye. Many of these tiny universes were created as this universe that we can observe was created. The author explained that this universe grew a lot faster than the smaller tiny universes did, and they just could not occupy the same space in time. I make the correlation because we all grew from a tiny sperm cell into human beings. We journey into inner space every time that we dream when we sleep. The author went on to say that this visible universe is just a small slice of what we as humans experience. That there are many other dimensions besides this universe that we find our selves in. The whole space time and matter situation, is just the tip of a much larger iceberg of space time and matter, and gravity,and energy. That what we all see could be just a big hologram from another dimension. Your thoughts.
I've always wondered if the universe was both infinitely large and infinitely small. Both concepts are mind-boggling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back