Injunphobia in Canada

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Carrie Bourassa, who served as scientific director of the Institute of Indigenous Peoples’ Health at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, has been ousted from her post and her university professorship after she was exposed as a fake Indigenous Canadian.

But she self associated as one, so this is an act of racism against Native Peoples by Canadians.
Director of Indigenous Peoples’ Health Research in Canada Forced to Resign for Being a Fake
BlakApproval.jpg

Carrie Bourassa, who served as scientific director of the Institute of Indigenous Peoples’ Health at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, has been ousted from her post and her university professorship after she was exposed as a fake Indigenous Canadian.

But she self associated as one, so this is an act of racism against Native Peoples by Canadians.
Director of Indigenous Peoples’ Health Research in Canada Forced to Resign for Being a Fake
I love it!!
Another virtue signaler hero proves to be YET ANOTHER fake.
Awesome.
:clap:

There is racism in Canada against native Canadians, but this could be an example of justice done.
It also could be a phony charge against her? Caution is warranted.

Americans are very anxious to pin some racism on other countries now, due to the near meltdown of American society. The claims of America beinig a backsliding democracy can't be ignored now that it's being proclaimed as starkly obvious by the rest of the world.

There is racism in Canada against native Canadians, but this could be an example of justice done.

Americans are very anxious to pin some racism on other countries now, due to the near meltdown of American society. The claims of America beinig a backsliding democracy can't be ignored now that it's being proclaimed as starkly obvious by the rest of the world.
Yeah... I hear those 8 indigenous Canadians are pissed!!

Yeah... I hear those 8 indigenous Canadians are pissed!!
I'm still wondering if the people on this forum are just the rotten apples at the bottom of the American barrel, or actually representative of the general hate, racism, and overall disgusting rot?

I think this forum is the extreme but there's still a general sickness running through America that could evolve into full blown fascism. The prospects aren't good for world peace.

At least we should all know that the US can't get very far by resorting to military solutions to stop it's decline.

China has been steadily moving forward as Americans fight each other within.

Call me when America is no longer the #1 go-to location to immigrate to.
America is the least racist nation on earth.

Call me when America is no longer the #1 go-to location to immigrate to.
The climate is attractive, at least so far and so hundreds of thousands will continue to try to get in and will succeed.
America is the least racist nation on earth.
Actually America has become a leader among the world's modern countries on racism. It being the most popular topic on this board is very likely in tune with the attitudes of the entire country now.

I'm still wondering if the people on this forum are just the rotten apples at the bottom of the American barrel, or actually representative of the general hate, racism, and overall disgusting rot?

I think this forum is the extreme but there's still a general sickness running through America that could evolve into full blown fascism. The prospects aren't good for world peace.

At least we should all know that the US can't get very far by resorting to military solutions to stop it's decline.

yeah its been sad watching fascists loot ,burn , and kill in an all out assault on the rule of law for the past few years ! they even set up their own nation called chaz or chop on sovereign US territory ! thanks for reminding us !:)

yeah its been sad watching fascists loot ,burn , and kill in an all out assault on the rule of law for the past few years ! they even set up their own nation called chaz or chop on sovereign US territory ! thanks for reminding us !:)
Do you think we really care which side is to blame.
The backsliding has just begun.

Will America's rapid decline turn America's allies toward China and it's peaceful attitude of free and fair trade with the world?

And if so then what will be America's military response be as it's last gasp?

Does Elizabeth Warren have a lying Canadian cousin?

The climate is attractive, at least so far and so hundreds of thousands will continue to try to get in and will succeed.

Actually America has become a leader among the world's modern countries on racism. It being the most popular topic on this board is very likely in tune with the attitudes of the entire country now.
You obviously never leave far from your mommy’s basement and get your world view from CNN.

I’m wondering why you Leftards refuse to leave America for a better nation you always refuse to name because you know you’re full of crap.

Do you think we really care which side is to blame.
The backsliding has just begun.

Will America's rapid decline turn America's allies toward China and it's peaceful attitude of free and fair trade with the world?

And if so then what will be America's military response be as it's last gasp?
China's peaceful free and fair trade ? do you mean slave labor , human rights violations, theft of intellectual property ,threatening Taiwan, the covid cover up ect.... and thats just a short list of what the ccp has done to the US and the world .

We need to remove white progressive females from bureaucracies across the entire western world and revoke thier right to vote for 150 years in every western nation

Tell me I'm wrong......ya can't

Seems some mental health issues are more equal than others. Think you’re an Indian you get fired. Think you’re a woman with a penis and the government changes the laws to accommodate your delusions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back