Initial jobless claims increase unexpectedly

How on earth is this unexpected? Why is it always unexpected by the experts? And since it is unexpected by these people, how can they claim to still be experts after being wrong so many times?
Becuase it contridicts Barry's narative that 'jobs are being created' by his insane and reckless policies.

They have to say they didn't see it coming.

How on earth is this unexpected? Why is it always unexpected by the experts? And since it is unexpected by these people, how can they claim to still be experts after being wrong so many times?
My thoughts exactly. How is job loss unexpected in this economy?

Want to tell me again how we 'turned the corner' and that Barry was not lying his balls off when he said that?

Initial jobless claims increase unexpectedly - Yahoo! Finance

Every month its a new excuse, it was a 'holiday', it was 'the weather' or some other far fetched reason.

Are you saying the Easter Bunny is "far-fetched?"

:eek:

I cannot wait to see the numbers in June, when all the recent school grads cannot find a job because employers don't wanna hire because they don't yet understand WTF the Gov't is gonna ask for next.

The numbers get based on the US Census bureau surveying households. It is an estimate. So if your data collection reflects too high one week it could just as easily go the opposite way the next time. It would be better to simply take the number of claimants on unemployment and do a survey of job seekers, but not receiving benefits. My take is, they WANT to be able to manipulate the results.

Want to tell me again how we 'turned the corner' and that Barry was not lying his balls off when he said that?

Every month its a new excuse, it was a 'holiday', it was 'the weather' or some other far fetched reason.

I cannot wait to see the numbers in June, when all the recent school grads cannot find a job because employers don't wanna hire because they don't yet understand WTF the Gov't is gonna ask for next.
Its going to get very ugly very soon.

Damnit.

Now I've got "Long Hot Summer" by Girls Aloud stuck in my head.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!:evil:

Damnit.

Now I've got "Long Hot Summer" by Girls Aloud stuck in my head.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!:evil:
Mr Miyagi laughs at your pain.

morita.jpg

Easter is not on the same week each year. The Easter Bunny is a liberal. He parallels a religious holiday and redistributes wealth.

Is there a Republican plan for job creation?

Probablly not.

Plans are not the answer.

Americans got themselves in this mess, let Americans get themselves out of it.

None of us want to fail. So we wont.

Probelm is, many of us refuse to bear the pain of the issues we created for ourselves. They want releif.

I say, deal with the pain and Keep government and their "I know what is best" attitudes out of it

Initial claims have dropped four out of the past six weeks and many economists say they are likely to soon resume their decline.

"Not everything goes in a straight line," Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, wrote in a research note. "Definitely not the claims data."

Initial claims have dropped four out of the past six weeks and many economists say they are likely to soon resume their decline.

"Not everything goes in a straight line," Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, wrote in a research note. "Definitely not the claims data."

ANd all I can say is:

Let's hope this is correct.

Forum List

Back