Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

1. Congress passes legislation de jure stripping Islam of its de facto recognition as a religion

2. Congress passes legislation prohibiting subscribers to that political ideology from entering the country
Yeah, not gonna happen. And the Congress isn't allowed to. Next.

We don't want to play National Russian Roulette, and see which immigrant ends up deadly, even if there's some fine people in their ranks, why can't they find a similar nation?
America is a nation for dreamers. Always has been.

What made America great was White immigrants like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Igor Sikorsky, Enrico Fermi, Vladimir Zworykin, Alexander Graham Bell etc.

What are the Muslim, Hispanic, or Black equivalents?
Ah, a White Prider. Got it now.

Sorry Hitler Youth, I guess this isn't the right nation for your kind?

The U.S.A Founding Fathers setup the U.S.A to be a White Nation.

The Founding Fathers immigration Naturalization Act of 1790, specifically stated that only "Free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens)

...If one goes against their core values, one doesn't actually have any.
Have you noticed that the nation at-large has stopped listening to your arguments, and has begun flushing Illegals from their lairs?
Did you think that wasn't happening before? Now instead of deporting criminals you are deporting law-abiding mothers with young children and college kids. You guys love to mean.

Have you noticed that the nation at-large has stopped listening to your arguments, and has begun flushing Illegals from their lairs?
Did you think that wasn't happening before? Now instead of deporting criminals you are deporting law-abiding mothers with young children and college kids. You guys love to mean.
Phukk 'em... they're present upon United States soil without our express prior consent... phukk 'em.

Are the Swedish protesting in the streets, stopping traffic and causing damage to public and private property? Are they chanting things like "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Are the Swedish harming property values across the country?

Do the Swedish have the highest rate of violent crime and murder per capita in the US? Do they have the highest incarceration rates per capita?

Are the Swedish making it difficult for police to do their jobs because they fear riots if they have to get violent with a Swedish suspect?

Are the Swedish causing businesses to move out or close down because of theft and armed robberies?

Apples and Oranges.
Are the Swedes putting on camos, lacing up their combat boots and putting their lives on the line in some hell hole to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have. Their blood is mingled with that of all Americans of all races on countless battlefields.
That their brethren back home have to protest in the streets to bring their social grievances to the attention to the world is
A damning indictment of the system.

Fuck Sweden. If your allegiace to Sweden is greater than your allegiace to America get the hell out of here and go home. I would rather have ten loyal black. American soldiers than thousands of Swedes who come to take opportunities without having shared in the blood pact every soldier shares
In combat for his nation.

What about Swedish Americans?

Richard Bong - Wikipedia[/u
I side with the forefathers on that one.
If you are born here you aren't a Swede you are an American.

2cd gen immigrants are likely to have strong ties to their homeland.

For second generation immigrants, their homeland is the United States.

Infortme says otherwise.

Do you want to call him a liar about what is going on in his own heart, as you so often do with me?

Phukk 'em... they're present upon United States soil without our express prior consent... phukk 'em.
As I said - you guys love to be mean.

No excuses here, liar.

You can't or won't do anything to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

I've posted a link to a report on a study showing that urban centers normally have MUCH lower levels of gun ownership.

You spout lots of gibberish to try to distract from the simply fact that you can't back up your shit.
dear; I am a federalist; drugs and guns, are no form of Excuse for the militia of the United States.

There should be No security problems in our free States, because, they all have a Commander in Chief, "of security".

Your moronic word salad is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

You can't or won't do anything to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

I've posted a link to a report on a study showing that urban centers normally have MUCH lower levels of gun ownership.

You spout lots of gibberish to try to distract from the simply fact that you can't back up your shit.
dear, you don't have a point; only propaganda and rhetoric.

There should be No security problems in our free States, because, they all have a Commander in Chief, "of security".

Your moronic word salad is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

End our War on Crime, right wingers. We have, a Second Amendment.

What exactly are you suggesting? Are you suggesting that Your Answer to Chicago's high murder rate would be to disband the police?

How about you stop posting like you are identifying as a poorly written fortune cookie and start talking like a fucking person.

We don't want to play National Russian Roulette, and see which immigrant ends up deadly, even if there's some fine people in their ranks, why can't they find a similar nation?

What made America great was White immigrants like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Igor Sikorsky, Enrico Fermi, Vladimir Zworykin, Alexander Graham Bell etc.

The U.S.A Founding Fathers setup the U.S.A to be a White Nation.

The Founding Fathers immigration Naturalization Act of 1790, specifically stated that only "Free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens)
Many of them also treated humans as -- property. Wise as they were, and they were, they were men of their time and we know better now (at least the ones who aren't morons like two do).

Shouldn't you guys be at Stormfront with the other Hitler youths?

Incorrect.

We (those Americans insistent upon enforcement of US Immigration Law) are, generally speaking, as nice-as-nice-can-be, to our own citizens.

To those who sneak across our borders or overstay theirwelcome and permissions? Not so much.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

We (those Americans insistent upon enforcement of US Immigration Law) are, generally speaking, as nice-as-nice-can-be, to our own citizens.

To those who sneak across our borders or overstay they welcome and permissions? Not so much.
Nah, you just like being mean. It makes you fell like what you two aren't - men.

The whitey nation you want is long gone, snowflakes.

Incorrect.

To those who sneak across our borders or overstay they welcome and permissions? Not so much.
Nah, you just like being mean. It makes you fell like what you two aren't - men.

You tell 'em, sweet-cheeks...

BTW... always striving for the Last Word is a tactic of psychotic ex-girlfriends, not legitimate debaters...

And... Whitey, eh?... my, my, my... look at the Cute Little LibTard chip-on-the-shoulder minority dweeb...

Back to the Kiddie Table with you, junior... you emote too much for anyone to take you seriously.

Incorrect.

You tell 'em, sweet-cheeks...
Just did.

Are the Swedes putting on camos, lacing up their combat boots and putting their lives on the line in some hell hole to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have. Their blood is mingled with that of all Americans of all races on countless battlefields.
That their brethren back home have to protest in the streets to bring their social grievances to the attention to the world is
A damning indictment of the system.

Fuck Sweden. If your allegiace to Sweden is greater than your allegiace to America get the hell out of here and go home. I would rather have ten loyal black. American soldiers than thousands of Swedes who come to take opportunities without having shared in the blood pact every soldier shares
In combat for his nation.

What about Swedish Americans?

Richard Bong - Wikipedia[/u
I side with the forefathers on that one.
If you are born here you aren't a Swede you are an American.

2cd gen immigrants are likely to have strong ties to their homeland.

For second generation immigrants, their homeland is the United States.

Infortme says otherwise.

Do you want to call him a liar about what is going on in his own heart, as you so often do with me?
Who is Infortme?

Unfortunately you are correct. . But I recognize myself as Swedish heritage, more important to me than this country I have always lived in. The only flag occupying my pole is the Swedish one.

You should find the courage of your convictions and take your pole to Sweden.
Sweden has been destroyed by multiculturalism already.
Ah. no.
You know nothing about Sweden.

1. Congress passes legislation de jure stripping Islam of its de facto recognition as a religion

2. Congress passes legislation prohibiting subscribers to that political ideology from entering the country

It is hilarious how you can't even see your own racism in this comment.

"White pride" sounds terrifying only to shitstains who want to maintain the "white guilt" status quo.

Equality doesn't frighten free-thinkers.

People who came here illegally or came here and became illegal knew they could be deported at any time. It's not like we said they could stay and all of a sudden changed the rules.

It's kind of if somebody robbed a bank seven years ago, and we finally figured out who the robber was and arrested him today. But he's had several children since he robbed the bank, does that mean we should not prosecute him?

...What would you like them to do?

Let em dream somewhere else.

You stating the religious Americans are not Americans, is not the "truth", that is just you revealing yourself to be a very bigoted and hateful person.

When forced to choose between America and God, I can choose America. Most cannot hence, Americans in name only.

Your bigotry has been established so we can stop beating that dead horse.

WHat other groups do you hate and wish to marginalize and discriminate against?

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

And what liberal nation are you talking about?
The USA, of course.

No, the USA is not a liberal nation. We have liberals here, but that doesn't make it a liberal nation.

If we were a liberal nation, our country would have collapsed many years ago just like liberal cities have been doing for some time now.

Forum List

Back