Ingraham And Giuliani Out-Dumb Trump

You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: That's totally ridiculous.

INGRAHAM: The army of tracers.

GIULIANI: Then we should trace everybody for cancer.

INGRAHAM: Yeah, army of tracers.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

I didn't know cancer and heart disease were contagious.

Next they'll be comparing deaths from auto accidents - Well, never mind, they already have even though those aren't contagious either. They kind of stopped doing that since that figure is around 38,000 per year and C-19 deaths are pushing 55,000 in the past 6 weeks.
Next they'll be comparing deaths from auto accidents - Well, never mind, they already have even though those aren't contagious either. They kind of stopped doing that since that figure is around 38,000 per year and C-19 deaths are pushing 55,000 in the past 6 weeks.
Well, you obviously got the point of comparative risk.

What a dumbfuck.

You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

I didn't know cancer and heart disease were contagious.

I thought they had compared it to auto accidents?

Indeed they did, but not anymore. 'Why' is in my response.
I don't know. You and I know that most likely Fox commentators can understand why it's not logical or rational to compare auto accidents, or cancer or falls in the tub, or alcoholism and drug addiction …. but I have no idea why the do and then don't make the comparison.
1300 Americans die every day from tobacco poisoning, so why is Cuomo letting people smoke
What about the term virus confuses you?
I value all life, and despise all wasteful loss of life.

You only care about people who die of viruses, the millions who lost their jobs and are about to hang themselves are not your concern right?

LOSER
All those who lost their jobs get Unemployment compensation AND AN ADDITIONAL $600 bucks a week added to it.....
LOL and when the business goes bankrupt there is no job to go back to.

Great plan

Liberals need to relocate to Wuhan, their government is much more in line with their expectations
Speaking for myself as an American liberal, I expect competence, integrity, honesty and maturity. Why should we seek those qualities abroad? Nine more months of what we have now and it will be necessary to look elsewhere for nobility.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is Biden competent?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If your metric of competence suggests that quality exists in Trump, I suggest you get to a dictionary and look up the definition of the word.
Have you volunteered to change Bidens diapers

Liberals need to relocate to Wuhan, their government is much more in line with their expectations
Speaking for myself as an American liberal, I expect competence, integrity, honesty and maturity. Why should we seek those qualities abroad? Nine more months of what we have now and it will be necessary to look elsewhere for nobility.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is Biden competent?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If your metric of competence suggests that quality exists in Trump, I suggest you get to a dictionary and look up the definition of the word.
Have you volunteered to change Bidens diapers
Do you have a point to make or did you skip nap time?

But you want an all powerful government to direct your every action!

But you want an all powerful government to direct your every action!
No, I want a competent, engaged, thoughtful government to aid and protect this nation. I'm fed to the gills with hucksterism.

A truly vapid, shallow individual. Just the kind of guy that ends up closest to Trump.

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

I'm sorry, but Ingraham's and Giuliani's remarks do not begin to compare to Trump's mindless statement, although it appears that there is a contest as to which Republican can do or say the most stupid.

There are examples of Republican leadership today.

In the face of a pandemic that has sweeped across our country, Republican Senate majority leader McConnell's statement is beyond belief.

"I would certainly be in favor of allowing states to use the bankruptcy route. It saves some cities. And there’s no good reason for it not to be available," the Republican said.

New York puts more money into the federal coffers than it takes out, while Kentucky, McConnell's state, gets more from the federal government than it contributes. N.Y. Governor Cuomo remarked “It’s your state that is living on the money that we generate. Your state is being bailed out, not my state.” The Republican still hasn't commented.

Trump's acting navy secretary, Thomas B. Modly, who relieved the commander of the U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt, Brett E. Crozier, for writing to his superiors, acquainting them with the conditions aboard the Roosevelt. At a cost of over $243,000 Modly then flew to Gam to tell the crew of the Roosevelt that their captain was "too naive, or too stupid, to be the commanding officer of a ship like this." A couple days later, to avoid being fired, Modly quit. Today, chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Gildaay, and James McPherson, the new acting secretary of the Navy, recommended Crozier should be reinstated to the command he lost.

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that,” the Republican President said.

The Republican was not being "sarcastic" when he raised the possibility of injecting disinfectant. There was every indication that he was being candid in his remarks to the two doctors. He was also wrong when he denied he had asked the medical experts to "check" the idea of disinfectant injections (see statement); and he was looking at them at the time. And he did not mention hands during his Thursday remarks.

These are issues that have popped up just in the last two days. Serious questions are being asked about the intellectual capacity of the GOP today.

Today, Trump cancelled the press conference.

Contract Tracing? NO, That's Big Brother.

If folks are fool enough to fall for that shit, they are begging for totalitarianism.

z17-jpg.328870

Forum List

Back