Inglorious Basterds Christoph Waltz The Jew Hunter

Crappy movie. I ejected it pretty early on. It doesn't live up to the hype. The actors clearly just did it for a check. Lousy rip off of The Dirty Dozen.

I enjoyed it actually - especially the performance given by C.Waltz

After-all it's a movie and not a historical documentation about the third Reich

Crappy movie. I ejected it pretty early on. It doesn't live up to the hype. The actors clearly just did it for a check. Lousy rip off of The Dirty Dozen.
It had some GREAT moments, but much of it was boring. Like, you could have cut out every single part with the girl and her movie theatre. Every moment of that "theatre girl" and the "Nazi war hero/movie star" storyline sucked.

I enjoyed it actually - especially the performance given by C.Waltz

After-all it's a movie and not a historical documentation about the third Reich
Yes, he chewed scenery like a termite in that film. Its really just him being threatening with some other scenes interspersed.

Shitty movie with a plot as thin as water.....One of those movies I kept watching, swearing that the plot couldn't get any worse and less credible, only to be proven wrong ten minutes later....Not even the MST3K crew could save this steaming heap of crap from itself.

The Col. Hans Landa character was totally wasted....Would have been masterful with a decent screenplay.

Tarantino is easily the most overrated filmmaker of all time.

Shitty movie with a plot as thin as water.....One of those movies I kept watching, swearing that the plot couldn't get any worse and less credible, only to be proven wrong ten minutes later....Not even the MST3K crew could save this steaming heap of crap from itself.

The Col. Hans Landa character was totally wasted....Would have been masterful with a decent screenplay.

Tarantino is easily the most overrated filmmaker of all time.
Are you mad that the Nazis lose?

One of the worst movies Tarantino made, but not the worst. Django Unchained is the worst.

His beast movie is obviously Pulp Fiction

Forum List

Back