Informative button!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or...a movie someone hasn't seen yet or ever heard of that is either a great movie or a waste of time....informative, so we can decide if its something we wanna check it out, or not. Informative.

For an informative post?? Or am I not understanding your question? Informative is not necessarily an agreement with a post by someone, but it's informative because it's something not previously considered or thought of. Which makes it...informative.
Or if y'all change a rule or policy or zone. Info given, but not as fact. Just...informative.

1668967634317.png

What question did I ask?

*****SMILE*****

:)

You won't because you know I'm right. And you won't argue this shit wid me...

So make all about your fake gods and religions. It ain't happenin!

Looks like we have some new buttons.

I'll give the Fake News button a week before some start lobbying to get rid of it. I have my reasons for thinking this will be the case.

I started passin em out already. Mainly to the ones I think are more prone to lobbying to get rid of it.

The only buttons used here are the laughing one, the thank you one and the thumbs down one...and the heart eyes one. And if you won't get us an informative button, immagonna start using ** from now on. In red. Cuz I WANT THE INFORMATIVE BUTTON!!! I ain't alone in that either.:mad:

Which means a buttload of quotes I hafta to it for, which ticks me off.
what we need is an angry button,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back