Informal observation: Arizona outdoor mask usage WAY down.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
A couple weeks ago the wife and I did about a 15 mile bike ride. I paid attention to how many people wore masks and I estimated almost half were. Today we took the same loop and the mask usage was way down to maybe 1 in 5. The weather was the same as two weeks ago so I'm concluding that people are wising up and not wearing masks outside.

Same here. People have decided it's time to end the nonsense despite my governor's attempt to keep the population living in fear. People are also out driving as they please. It's good to see.

Well, considering that this virus has been shown to be transmitted via the air, a mask is a good idea right now. Me? I wear one whenever I'm in town doing stuff.

I wear a mask at work, and inside stores. The moment I'm outside I take it off.

I would hope that most outdoor activities would have people far enough apart such that masks are not necessary.

Been here off and on for the entire pandemic.

IT's been loose around here for the entire time.

No big issues.

Fuck the lockdown.

I am not surprised to learn this. How hot is it at this time of year in Arizona? I've never been there, so I have no idea.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, considering that this virus has been shown to be transmitted via the air, a mask is a good idea right now. Me? I wear one whenever I'm in town doing stuff.
100056784_993644527753723_1833706376874950656_n.jpg

Forum List

Back