Influence-Peddling Joe Publicly Demonstrates 'America LAST' Policy....AGAIN

Total lie. Which is par for the course for the OP.

Kinder Morgan has alike 8 gazillion miles of pipeline and employ 11,000 workers.

The Keystone pipeline was a few hundred miles or something like that.
And it didn't benefit the US but in a miniscule way, these Chinese trolls want China to take oil from their oilfields in Canada for profit because they are pro China..
Soooo....just to be clear.....
Using gravity the to transport oil/gas is more environmentally friendly than using trucks that use fuel to transport the same?
Wow.
Just fucking wow.
Let us get this straight, you want Chinese investments in Canada to prosper at US expense? Hello Chinese troll..

Total lie. Which is par for the course for the OP.

Kinder Morgan has alike 8 gazillion miles of pipeline and employ 11,000 workers.

The Keystone pipeline was a few hundred miles or something like that.
And it didn't benefit the US but in a miniscule way, these Chinese trolls want China to take oil from their oilfields in Canada for profit because they are pro China..
Soooo....just to be clear.....
Using gravity the to transport oil/gas is more environmentally friendly than using trucks that use fuel to transport the same?
Wow.
Just fucking wow.
Let us get this straight, you want Chinese investments in Canada to prosper at US expense? Hello Chinese troll..
you know nothing of what you speak. Too much diesel fumes....cement truck driver.

Biden promised green jobs, he failed to mention he was gifting those green jobs to Canada, Australia and Brazil. Talk about America last. Why? Because Biden doesn't want to fight with environmentalists. WTF it's okay to mine in Canada but not the USA?? God the left are f'ed in the brain.

Many of the mines in Canada are Chinese owned and the resources are shipped back to China to be processed then shipped back to Canada for assembly.
I think I can top that. The US government is the largest shareholder in a mine...wait for it...in Brazil. :oops: Permits for mining in the USA DENIED while even our own government invest in the very same type of mining in other countries WTF??

come on demonRATS...lets here your take on putting AMERICA last....i'm sure you all agree, as long as TRUMP is out

Putting America last is not a democrat thing.

Sincerely

W
Cheney
Romney
Murkowski
Kemp
Raffensberger
The three "conservative" Zionist traitors trump added to scotus
Fox News
Jews masquerading as Christian preachers
the only traitor to AMERICA is a SCUM DEMONRAT

Forum List