Inflation Grows The Highest It's Ever Had Since Forty Years

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
How much longer will it be until somebody decides that something has to be done while our country is slowly just crumbling away? How much longer will it take to open the eyes of the liberals and realize that their hero is causing death to a nation and where we may eventually all starve to death because we won't have the money to feed ourselves? This is one gigantic nightmare that I can't wake up from and it seems even more impossible that congress is just letting this happen.

Inflation Grows The Highest It's Ever Had Since Forty Years​

RATS. I thought for sure this would be a sex thread. :smile:

How much longer will it be until somebody decides that something has to be done while our country is slowly just crumbling away?
I hate to say this but yesterday I watched a show about a chinese engineering firm building this impossible place over there and marveled at how organized and efficient there were, and of course, everything there is state run. Not only was it considered impossible and something never done before, but they want to build ten more just like it to help their economy! Our government would spend 10X as much and never get it done. You watch now how nothing good comes out of this "infrastructure bill"---- -- -- the chinese are building their infrastructure continually. Our government makes a super big deal out of doing it just once and spends a ton of money while accomplishing nothing but making themselves rich. My whole impression was that with the people we have now running things, we have no chance competing with the Chinese!

How much longer will it take to open the eyes of the liberals and realize that their hero is causing death to a nation and where we may eventually all starve to death because we won't have the money to feed ourselves? This is one gigantic nightmare that I can't wake up from and it seems even more impossible that congress is just letting this happen.
Seriously, they are CELEBRATING Biddum as a success story! Look what the guy is doing! They hated Trump despite all that he was getting done just because he rubbed them the wrong way as a person like they had to sleep with the guy! These people will NEVER open their eyes, they have no eyes to see with. Anyone waiting for the Dems to meet the Repubs half way and start working united for the better of the country better not hold their breath.

BUT I WILL SAY ONE THING-- at least they are getting something done. When the GOP have control of congress nothing moves. It's as if they can't even agree on what they want to do.

I think some people call that a LACK OF LEADERSHIP.

• Banned
Seriously, they are CELEBRATING Biddum as a success story! Look what the guy is doing!

True, I guess it's because they already know the end result that will lead to us relying on the government for everything.

Trumps fault. He mishandled COVID-19.

If you're joking you're a hoot, but if you're serious you're a fucking dumbass.

If you're joking you're a hoot, but if you're serious you're a fucking dumbass.
Trumps fault. He mishandled COVID-19.

I don't normally respond to noobs but here are the facts:
  1. During Trump's tenure last year with no history, no experience and no vaccine, Trump averaged about 1800 Covid deaths per day.
  2. During much of Trump's efforts last year, the democrats ridiculed and fought every effort he made, including even closing travel.
  3. Last June with a history, with experience and WITH the vaccine (which Trump's Warp Speed got us), the CDC said that Biden was averaging 2000 deaths per day with some days spiking to 3000!
  4. Now almost a year after the release of the vaccine after Biden said he expected us to be back to normal for the 4th of July, we are STILL averaging 1000 deaths a day!
  5. Biden was VP back during the last pandemic so has already been through such an affair + the past year, and so should have the advantage.
  6. Throughout most of Covid, the USA ranked around 28th for death rate per capita. One site I just checked currently ranks us as 19th, with only 29 deaths per million more than Belgium, considered a Covid success story and only 67 more than Poland which no one accuses of failure nor claims their president a mass murderer!

Based on these facts, Trump was no more at fault than any other world leader and considering the heavy traffic through our country, maybe ought to be applauded for keeping us between 28th and 19th! If Trump was a failure then so is Biden, perhaps worse so, making EyesBeRolling to be a partisan idiot.

There is every medical reason to believe that we have actually made Covid worse and more protracted by eschewing natural immunity in favor of only a partial artificial one based only on temporary mRNA spike protein vaccination.

Get ready to relive Jimmy Carter, if you weren't there, inflation and interest rates hit double digits

Our productivity rates are climbing...

Since everyone now has to produce twice as much to maintain ⅔ of pre-pandemic levels of production (half of the workforce is MIA) ...that's a good thing and a bad thing all at the same time. Our GDP is down...but so is everyone else's.

7% inflation rate by today's standards means that likely this is the same real numbers as the Carter years. Meaning 12% and rising.

And in the meantime we have bare shelves in the grocery stores. Sales for Christmas were down simply for a lack of goods to purchase by the consumers.
Usually in recent times past, consumers upheld the American economy.
Now with the supply chain interruptions they can't. There's nothing to buy.

Get used to the concept...

And unless we get some actual relief we are going to be screwed over for some time to come.

And some good places to start is with the shipping. Both containers and ships and ports. Then going back and undoing that freaking merger for rail. Allowing the pipeline for Canadian oil.

Some tax credits for the transportation shipping industry would be a good start. (Truck drivers pay too much already) Stopping the taxes on gratuities would be another. Waiters and waitresses pay high taxes on low wages...knock that crap off and let them earn a living!
The government is choking these people by their high tax rates. And they have quit their jobs in droves.

A few tax credits for steel industry for producing containers and a little incentive for making the containers or shipping them back to anywhere would be helpful as well.

Then we can begin to move again. They won't need for more market stimulus, CPI will fall and inflation will calm all the way down.

And it isn't like this inflation wasn't extremely telegraphed and extremely predictable. But they fired off the market stimulus too soon and with too much. Simply because it was "all about them".

How much longer will it be until somebody decides that something has to be done while our country is slowly just crumbling away? How much longer will it take to open the eyes of the liberals and realize that their hero is causing death to a nation and where we may eventually all starve to death because we won't have the money to feed ourselves? This is one gigantic nightmare that I can't wake up from and it seems even more impossible that congress is just letting this happen.

Recent elections have sent out a strong message to Democrats. Unfortunately, they are tuned out and didn't even hear the message. Look for a bloodbath at the midterms.

Forum List

Back