Inflation As A Gauge

You aren't the only moron who lies about everything:

You aren't the only moron who lies about everything:

....that Democrats lie about every thing.

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in 'every other major ...

https://www.foxbusiness.com › politics › biden-inflation-e...

— President Biden falsely claimed in an interview that inflation for every other major industrial country in the world was higher than in the ...

Fact-checking Joe Biden on inflation rates among US's ...

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › jun › fact-che...

Claim: “In every other major industrial country in the world … inflation is higher.”
Claimed by: Joe Biden
Fact check by PolitiFact: Half True

UK.....7.9%

Germany .....7.9%

Canada.....7.7%

Italy.....6.8%

France....5.2%

Japan.....2.5%

(The above from news report on WMAL, Washington DC)

you got wrong numbers, its higher in UK.

Im waiting for the british to blame biden.

i dont see any ten questions, but whatever they are, it can be answered by understanding that inflation is global.

Clean off those specs, old timer.

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

i dont see any ten questions, but whatever they are, it can be answered by understanding that inflation is global.

Let's indict you and Biden both.
He lies, and you defend the lie.

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in 'every other major ...

https://www.foxbusiness.com › politics › biden-inflation-e...

— President Biden falsely claimed in an interview that inflation for every other major industrial country in the world was higher than in the ...

Fact-checking Joe Biden on inflation rates among US's ...

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › jun › fact-che...

Claim: “In every other major industrial country in the world … inflation is higher.”
Claimed by: Joe Biden
Fact check by PolitiFact: Half True

UK.....7.9%

Germany .....7.9%

Canada.....7.7%

Italy.....6.8%

France....5.2%

Japan.....2.5%

(The above from news report on WMAL, Washington DC)

Is inflation "worse everywhere but here"?????????????????????????

Clean off those specs, old timer.

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?
since trickle down has been debunked, economy does better under democrats

on the border, just look at the chart

inflation is global, as stated previously

since Trump doesnt believe in allies, world peace would eventually disintegrate

gas prices are also just like inflation, global

the truth about russian collusion was a bipartisan effort

since Trump likes the taliban its no problem for them to have weapons The weapons were originally there for afghan government, but doha agreement didnt have any provision for removing any arms in afghanistan.

the changes in 2020 election were found to be constitutional

for censorship, perhaps one good example is arrest of CNN journalist. Another is Trumps EPA

I assume youre referring to Iran, which was complying with nuclear agreement until Trump let them do what they pleased by dropping the deal.

since trickle down has been debunked, economy does better under democrats

on the border, just look at the chart

inflation is global, as stated previously

since Trump doesnt believe in allies, world peace would eventually disintegrate

gas prices are also just like inflation, global

the truth about russian collusion was a bipartisan effort

since Trump likes the taliban its no problem for them to have weapons The weapons were originally there for afghan government, but doha agreement didnt have any provision for removing any arms in afghanistan.

the changes in 2020 election were found to be constitutional

for censorship, perhaps one good example is arrest of CNN journalist. Another is Trumps EPA

I assume youre referring to Iran, which was complying with nuclear agreement until Trump let them do what they pleased by dropping the deal.

I actually appreciate a lying low-life, you, actually trying to hide his terrible mistake in voting for Democrats, with lies.

Clear and evident lies.....as you are infamous for.

Here are the folks who graded the ten question test that you failed:

🌐
85% of American adults think the country is on the wrong track ...dailymail.co.uk› news › article-10966261 › Most-say-nation-wrong-track-including-Dems-AP-NORC-poll.html

00:27

Despite grappling with low favorability ratings for much of his first term already, Biden's popularity experienced a deep downturn in recent months amid growing pessimism over the economy.
Published: 1 week ago

🌐
85% of Americans say nation is on wrong track, poll saysnewscentermaine.com› article › news › nation-world › 85-of-americans-say-nation-is-on-wrong-track-poll › 507-b924d734-a027-43d6-af6e-2f1f630cb226

WASHINGTON — An overwhelming and growing majority of Americans say the U.S. is heading in the wrong direction, including nearly 8 in 10 Democrats, according to a new poll that finds deep pessimism about the economy plaguing President Joe Biden.
🌐

Percentage of Americans saying the country is headed in the wrong ...ussanews.com › home › 2022 › july › 1 › percentage of americans saying the country is headed in the wrong direction spikes to 85%

5 days ago - An astounding 85% of Americans said that the country was headed in the wrong direction in a recent survey. The AP-NORC survey found that only 14% of Americans said that the country was headed in the right direction, a dire result for Democrats hoping to hold on to congressional power in the ...

I actually appreciate a lying low-life, you, actually trying to hide his terrible mistake in voting for Democrats, with lies.

Clear and evident lies.....as you are infamous for.

Here are the folks who graded the ten question test that you failed:

🌐
85% of American adults think the country is on the wrong track ...dailymail.co.uk› news › article-10966261 › Most-say-nation-wrong-track-including-Dems-AP-NORC-poll.html

00:27
Despite grappling with low favorability ratings for much of his first term already, Biden's popularity experienced a deep downturn in recent months amid growing pessimism over the economy.
Published: 1 week ago

🌐
85% of Americans say nation is on wrong track, poll saysnewscentermaine.com› article › news › nation-world › 85-of-americans-say-nation-is-on-wrong-track-poll › 507-b924d734-a027-43d6-af6e-2f1f630cb226
WASHINGTON — An overwhelming and growing majority of Americans say the U.S. is heading in the wrong direction, including nearly 8 in 10 Democrats, according to a new poll that finds deep pessimism about the economy plaguing President Joe Biden.
🌐
Percentage of Americans saying the country is headed in the wrong ...ussanews.com › home › 2022 › july › 1 › percentage of americans saying the country is headed in the wrong direction spikes to 85%
5 days ago - An astounding 85% of Americans said that the country was headed in the wrong direction in a recent survey. The AP-NORC survey found that only 14% of Americans said that the country was headed in the right direction, a dire result for Democrats hoping to hold on to congressional power in the ...
Republicans are getting everything they've ever wanted and they're still perpetually outraged.

1. An amazing job, the Democrats have done with the economy....
No...you don't really think the dunce Biden came up with any of the policies, do you????
It's Democrat policy, and we can all see the result.

2.The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

3. The reported inflation rate is 8.3-8.6%
But you know that Democrats lie about everything......it's at least 50% higher.

4. Wondering how easily anyone can afford it, there is this joke...

A Jewish man gets hit by a car...​

renderTimingPixel.png
in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital the paramedic asks "are you comfortable?"
the Jewish man shrugs. "I make a living."

5....and there is this story of guys who could afford it no sweat...
Here's "rich."

“There's a great story about Rodgers and Hammerstein in London in ... “They walked through Berkeley Square on their way to lunch in some swank restaurant in Mayfair. They passed this Rolls-Royce dealer and there were two identical white ...Rolls-Royces in the window.
A couple of hours later, as they strolled back through the square, they went into the showroom for a better look. They decided to buy the two Rolls. Hammerstein reached into his pocket for his checkbook, but Rodgers said, 'No, no, let me get these. You got lunch."
Michael Sloan, "The Equilizer," p.471-2

That's rich.

1658168018305.png

No...you don't really think the dunce Biden came up with any of the policies, do you????

www.thebalance.com

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

renderTimingPixel.png
in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital the paramedic asks "are you comfortable?"

Here's "rich."

“There's a great story about Rodgers and Hammerstein in London in ... “They walked through Berkeley Square on their way to lunch in some swank restaurant in Mayfair. They passed this Rolls-Royce dealer and there were two identical white ...Rolls-Royces in the window.
A couple of hours later, as they strolled back through the square, they went into the showroom for a better look. They decided to buy the two Rolls. Hammerstein reached into his pocket for his checkbook, but Rodgers said, 'No, no, let me get these. You got lunch."

That's rich.
1666030782094.png

www.thebalance.com

www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

renderTimingPixel.png

Here's "rich."

That's rich.

Gee.....he doesn't want to reveal who he voted for......

Hmmmmm......

View attachment 658807

I voted for Trump but he lost. In 2016 I voted for Hillary but she lost. In 2012 I voted for Romney but he lost. In 2008 I voted for McCain but he lost. In 2004 I voted for Bush and he won. I’m not sure who I voted for or who anybody else has voted for has anything to do with the current state of affairs in our country.

I voted for Trump but he lost. In 2016 I voted for Hillary but she lost. In 2012 I voted for Romney but he lost. In 2008 I voted for McCain but he lost. In 2004 I voted for Bush and he won. I’m not sure who I voted for or who anybody else has voted for has anything to do with the current state of affairs in our country.

Adults vote for policies, not persons. Grow up.

You appear not to have any principles, knowledge of history or morality.

You are the reason that America is simply circling the drain.

BTW....I love the avi pic.....we're Army.

Forum List

Back