Infection Rate in Vaccinated People in Their 40s More Than DOUBLE the Rate in Unvaccinated, PHE Data Shows, as Vaccine Effectiveness Hits Minus-109%

Again, if those vaccinated are not dying, then they are not experiencing the same amount of immune system over reaction.
And that means their immune system has been reduced, not increased.
So then clearly they could more easily become more infected than those without a vaccination.
Well ,well Dr, Rigby. That is quite an impressive series of screeds that you have bestowed upon us. Clearly you must have extensive medical training from the finest schools in virology, immunology and infectious disease. Perhapps you would care to share excerpts from the research and medicl journals that you derived your conclusions from. Otherwise people might think that you're just pulling this stuff out of your pie hole

Last edited:
In addition the government and the media have made it clear that, although people like me are protectd from serious illness, we can still carry it and infect others.

That's a lie. Joe Biden just said last week “We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you.”

Was he lying, or are you lying?

From the article's linked report the OP never bothered to read

Results

The rate of a positive COVID-19 test varies by age and vaccination status. The rate of a positive COVID-19 test is substantially lower in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated individuals up to the age of 29. In individuals aged greater than 30, the rate of a positive COVID-19 test is higher in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated. This is likely to be due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns. The rate of hospitalisation within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to vaccinated individuals. The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated individuals.

That's a lie. Joe Biden just said last week “We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you.”

Was he lying, or are you lying?

Biden misspoke. He is not an expert and he is not infallible. The only people who knowingly lie are you and your ilk This stuff about vaccinated people being more likely than unvaccinstrd people to get covid is as stupid as stupid gets. You either defy any and all common sense with this shit , or YOU are lying. Which is it?

Biden misspoke. He is not an expert and he is not infallible. The only people who knowingly lie are you and your ilk This stuff about vaccinated people being more likely than unvaccinstrd people to get covid is as stupid as stupid gets. You either defy any and all common sense with this shit , or YOU are lying. Which is it?

"Misspoke". LOL

You're such a rube.

Well ,well Dr, Rigby. That is quite an impressive series of screeds that you have bestowed upon us. Clearly you must have extensive medical training from the finest schools in virology, immunology and infectious disease. Perhapps you would care to share excerpts from the research and medicl journals that you derived your conclusions from. Otherwise people might think that you're just pulling this stuff out of your pie hole

I have multiple advanced degrees and have done lots of medical work like programming pacemakers.
It does not take past medical training to understand this situation.
We can read the past epidemic history and the current medical journal reports, like from the "Lancet".
What particular areas are you interested in?

Screenshot_20211020-222906.jpg

I have multiple advanced degrees and have done lots of medical work like programming pacemakers.
It does not take past medical training to understand this situation.
We can read the past epidemic history and the current medical journal reports, like from the "Lancet".
What particular areas are you interested in?
For someone who s supposedly so well educated you surehave made a lot of absurd assertions. I do not proport to be a medical person but I know how to read and how to assess the validity of a source

I don't know that I would call the vaccines a TOTAL bust. They probably have an extremely limited window of preserving the lives of some people. But that comes at a very steep cost that is dangerous for others.

So, not a total bust, but a bust nonetheless. They don't stop transmission and certainly don't do much to even limit it. They come with a smorgasbord of side effects, some of them dangerous. And they do not even last a year.

Terrible, terrible vaccines. And yet, because the gov't SUCKS, they are mandated.

We live in a clown world now.

Forum List

Back