Industrialization Leaders: Trump or Clinton?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The new age is about industrialization/commerce and information.

Clinton has more academic savvy, but Trump has more leadership prowess, quite honestly.

Both presidential candidates seem capable of managing/supervising economic decisions as they relate to the new commerce-gauged global political scene (e.g., European Union, Wall Street, NATO, etc.).

Clinton would have the necessary military advisors to boost her weaknesses in the war department, while Trump would have the necessary 'culture advisors' to boost his weaknesses in the domestic issues department (e.g., multi-culturalism, immigration, etc.).

When it comes to the eco-lobby, Clinton seems more 'party-aligned' and hence committed to the Democrats' view of pro-active eco-inquiry; while Trump seems almost neglectful of eco-related issues (though perhaps he would focus on that more if he is actually elected).

For me, it comes down to who can handle the industrialization-related questions centric to this new geo-political landscape, a landscape we saw threatened on 9/11.

====

TRUMP: You don't think I care about environmental science?
CLINTON: I think you'll care once corporations start complaining.
TRUMP: The only time you worry about a business is when it begins to complain.
CLINTON: That sounds like 'war-room' talk for veiled capitalism 'propaganda.'
TRUMP: The truth is industrialization makes economics political.
CLINTON: We have to be even-handed and deal with other important concerns such as eco-pollution.
TRUMP: Prove to me global warming is real.
CLINTON: I don't want to wait until global warming is obvious.
TRUMP: And I don't want to crucify American corporations.
CLINTON: Industrialization requires biometrics.
TRUMP: What the hell is 'biometrics'?

====

Trump__Clinton.jpg

Forum List

Back