Individual Taxpayer Obligation Per One Trillion Dollars Of National Debt

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Individual Taxpayer Debt Per One Trillion Dollars Of National Debt "

* Duped *

Assume approximately 333,000,000 us citizens , then 1 trillion dollars amounts to nearly $3000 per us citizen .

Does everyone feel satisfied with their exchange for $1200 per family and $500 per child ?

* Duped *

Assume approximately 333,000,000 us citizens , then 1 trillion dollars amounts to nearly $3000 per us citizen .

Does everyone feel satisfied with their exchange for $1200 per family and $500 per child ?

Hello Monk-Eye, pleased to meet you and welcome to the USMB.. :beer:

check this link out...

...and if you're looking for a bout with depression and .. oops .. nothings really free..

Last edited:

* Duped *

Doubt if they send me a bill, specific for me and my familiy, but I have sent them checks for more than that at income tax time.
If you want to see how we got there, check this out: US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic

Hah, that's nothing. Check out the Shytehold formerly known as Ontario, one of the lowest performing places in North America:

The Ontario Finance Department reported in October 2018, that Ontario's public debt per person at $23,014

Hello there shockedcanadian .. we left Canada in .. 61 .. but my older brother re-fell-in love with his first love and is living in London, Ont. .

As a kid I loved Canada but I hear the snow just ain't what it used to be .. and best wishes with the Leafs.

Eh, I just thought I'd say that.. :dunno:

* Duped *

Newt's Republican Balanced Budget Amendment passed the House and fell one vote short in the Senate. If not for Democrats our debt today would be $0.00

Since I actually paid taxes amounting to 9,000 last year AFTER my refund I will simply consider the 1200 a rebate of my confiscated income.
How many got the 1200 after paying zero in taxes after their refund?
They should send theirs back.

Most of the economic policy ideas that dominate current debate are artifacts from the gold standard which was abandoned in 1971. Today, any currency issuing government like Japan, Britain, Australia, and the US can never run out of money; they always have the capacity to spend in their own currencies.
modern-money-mmt-circuit-modern-monetary-theory.jpg

https://bsahely.com/2018/09/25/mode...-opposing-concepts-of-authority-john-laurits/

Forum List

Back