Indisputable proof that progressivism destroyed the U.S.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
One need look no further than the current state of panic surrounding the race for president to realize the catastrophic damage done by the progressive ideology.

For starters - the U.S. Constitution significantly restricts the power of the President. It gives the president full control of the United States military. Something we would largely not be concerned about under constitutional government as the military would never be directed at the American people. And since only Congress could declare war - there would be very little room for concern around this particular power.

In addition - it grants the president the authority to form foreign policy through their State Department. Again, something that would have very limited impact on our day to day lives for the most part.

Now, before progressives on the board lose their mind and start citing stuff to do with the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, etc. - it's critical to realize that none of those are the constitutional responsibility or delegated power of the federal government. The federal government was explicitly delegated 18 enumerated powers by the states and energy, education, Housing and Urban Development, etc. are not one of them.

So if we actually restored constitutional government - progressives wouldn't be in a panic about Donald Trump and conservatives wouldn't be in a panic about Hillary Clinton. So what does this particular election come down to? Both sides are mortified about the thought of the other side appointing Supreme Court Justices. But why? Here again - it would be largely irrelevant if we actually operated under constitutional government. Sadly however, we don't operate under constitutional government - thus the panic.

Take the Obergefell decision. The Supreme Court unconstitutionally decided that all 50 states would recognize gay marriage. A power they simply did not have. Remember - the federal government only has 18 enumerated powers (all others are explicitly reserved to the states) and marriages was not one of them. It was at that point that progressives tried to change the narrative and proclaim that it wasn't a marriage issue but a "civil rights" issue. But that simply wasn't true. Homosexual progressives could get married in all 50 states and there is nothing anyone could do to stop them. The issue was weather that particular state would recognize their marriage. An issue constitutionally left to the people of each state to decide for themselves.

So you see, the progressive objective to shred the U.S. Constitution and consolidate all power to Washington has lead to each election being of greater consequence which in turn has lead to greater fear and anxiety for everyone. The simple solution is to restore constitutional government, eliminate the dictator that progressives desire (until said dictator is a conservative) and restore the majority of power to the local governments where the people had the most influence and loudest voice to chart the course for their own lives.

Hmmm ...I see proof of a froot loop opinion but no link to proof of progressives destroying the US or proof that the US has been destroyed.

Ya wanna try again?

While you're thrashing around, desperately trying to make your case, you might want to look at the numerous times DuhDonuld has stated he will destroy the US Constitution.

Including today.

:rolleyes:

Hmmm ...I see proof of a froot loop opinion but no link to proof of progressives destroying the US or proof that the US has been destroyed.

Ya wanna try again?

While you're thrashing around, desperately trying to make your case, you might want to look at the numerous times DuhDonuld has stated he will destroy the US Constitution.

Including today.

Please expound.

Ya wanna try again?

Including today.

I've lead the narrative that Trump will destroy the U.S. Constitution (just like George W. Bush did). A little confused are we Luddly? Donald Trump is a life long progressive who has always voted Dumbocrat.

It's pretty sad that you require "links" to prove that the sun is hot, the sky is blue, and water is wet. Everything I said above is common knowledge to anyone who isn't a high school dropout. Additionally, if I do add links, all you'll do is whine about the source like a good little obedient progressive.

And then Congress gave the President (George Washington) the power of Executive Orders.

And the Marbury v. Madison was opined.

And those like the OP lost the Civil War.

With those caveats in place, please continue.

And then Congress gave the President (George Washington) the power of Executive Orders.

Democrats lost the Civil War.

They will lose the next one they are trying to start as well.

Sadly they still refuse to left go of slavery even after 160 years...

Sadly they still refuse to left go of slavery even after 160 years...

They want an expansion from the slavery of black-to-white to the slavery of all to the State.

You alt right want to say the silliest things, like billy above, and be believed.

Not going to happen.

Ya wanna try again?

Including today.

I've lead the narrative that Trump will destroy the U.S. Constitution (just like George W. Bush did). A little confused are we Luddly? Donald Trump is a life long progressive who has always voted Dumbocrat.

It's pretty sad that you require "links" to prove that the sun is hot, the sky is blue, and water is wet. Everything I said above is common knowledge to anyone who isn't a high school dropout. Additionally, if I do add links, all you'll do is whine about the source like a good little obedient progressive.

Links are sad? Unnecessary? Proof to a statement ridiculous?That would be classified as propaganda. Lol, hense your unbelievably ignorant, propagandist post.

Ya wanna try again?

Including today.

Links are sad? Unnecessary? Proof to a statement ridiculous?That would be classified as propaganda. Lol, hense your unbelievably ignorant, propagandist post.
They are when people are saying "the sun is hot? prove it with a link". Common knowledge items do not require a link genius :lol:

Ya wanna try again?

Including today.

They are when people are saying "the sun is hot? prove it with a link". Common knowledge items do not require a link genius :lol:
Common knowledge dictates that the reasonable thinking man turns his back on your nonsense, Patriot.

You're still pissed you liberals lost the civil war.....fascinating.....

Ya wanna try again?

Including today.

Actually...to be fully accurate, you can not just say ":hot" but must continue with the full amount of information to be fair.....fair.....which is not just that the sun is hot, but, how hot. The failure to offer a complete list of info is bull shit. The answer is 15,000,000DC.
How hot is the Sun? | Cool Cosmos
Its so, so, easy...To me, the failure to present links in a world where many links are available within seconds...any attempt NOT to supply a link is an attempt to sling just more bull shit. It took me 12 seconds to open up another browser and search, copy and paste and post that link. 12 seconds.

Lolo, and...lmao, if you would have linked, then you would know how hot the sun is. You didnt even know and werent interested in how hot it is and you probably dont care. Thats where we differ.

Actually...to be fully accurate, you can not just say ":hot" but must continue with the full amount of information to be fair.....fair.....which is not just that the sun is hot, but, how hot. The failure to offer a complete list of info is bull shit. The answer is 15,000,000DC.
How hot is the Sun? | Cool Cosmos
No....really. You progressives are not asking how hot the sun is. You're claiming it's cold. It doesn't require a link to prove it's hot. It's common knowledge. More than that, it's common sense. One need only to step into the shade and then back into the sun to realize that the sun is, in fact, hot.
Its so, so, easy...To me, the failure to present links in a world where many links are available within seconds...any attempt NOT to supply a link is an attempt to sling just more bull shit. It took me 12 seconds to open up another browser and search, copy and paste and post that link. 12 seconds.
Seriously? Then what the fuck are you crying about? If it's so easy and took only 12 seconds, then Google it for yourself! Are you that lazy that you can't handle 12 seconds? You want me to do it for you.

When asked for a link, you look very, very weak when you refuse.
Not nearly as "weak" as when I post thousands of them (literally) and I have to listen to you desperate and bat-shit crazy progressives cry "<insert website here> is not a reliable source! They are right-wing liars! They have an agenda!". Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Basically, if I provide a link proving you wrong - you cry. If I don't provide a link when I prove you wrong - you cry. So progressives are going to cry no matter what because that is what they do. They choose ideology over reality. And when faced with reality that they can't deny, they cry.

Progressivism destroys everything it touches - including education in America...

IMG_2728.jpg

"It is because of such widespread ignorance about communism that we formed the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, which is dedicated to telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,"

Forum List

Back