INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
For far too long the incredulous insinuation that Obama is a Muslim has circulated throughout the media. Accusers ranging from conservative congressmen to Joe the Plumber types have jumped on that band wagon with extreme prejudice in their minds and hearts. Limbaugh, Hannity and others have hinted at it with the purpose of inflaming their Obama hating audiences. Now that era has come to an end.

Faithful American Democrats and sympathetic Republicans rebutted that lie, but the myth still persisted...that is until NOW.

The evidence was right there for all to see. Obama did something NO Muslim would dare to do:

A MUSLIM WOULD NOT EAT PORK RIBS!

1545473694_120613_obama_ribsphotoblog600_xlarge.jpeg

For far too long the incredulous insinuation that Obama is a Muslim has circulated throughout the media. Accusers ranging from conservative congressmen to Joe the Plumber types have jumped on that band wagon with extreme prejudice in their minds and hearts. Limbaugh, Hannity and others have hinted at it with the purpose of inflaming their Obama hating audiences. Now that era has come to an end.

Faithful American Democrats and sympathetic Republicans rebutted that lie, but the myth still persisted...that is until NOW.

The evidence was right there for all to see. Obama did something NO Muslim would dare to do:

And you know they are not beef ribs how? Muslims are not supposed to kill other muslims but as you can see by the latest terrorist attacks that's not always the case.

Then there is Taqiyya
Taqiyya
In Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

So much for indisputable.

Last edited:

And how do you know those aren't beef ribs?

I have socialized with MANY MANY muslims in the USA-----people I encountered because of my profession (ie, colleagues) I have also worked with lots more. In fact long ago I greeted young muslims "just in" to the USA---here for advanced professional training-------I got news-----MOST
drink alcohol and ignore that "halal" bullshit.

My father and sister in law are Jews and I've seen them sneak ham, so for Obama to eat pork wouldn't be a stretch as I'm sure Muslims do too.

obama-eating-dog-600-450x345.jpg

And you know they are not beef ribs how?

Pork ribs are smaller and straighter than beef ribs. However, there are more events showing he has a taste for pork: He relished the opportunity to wash pork-chops down with beer at the Iowa State Fair.

Obama State Fair Visit In Iowa President Makes Time For Pork Chops Beer

Huffington Post said:
President Barack Obama made the most of a visit to the Midwest on Monday, stopping by the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines to mingle with voters and enjoy the festivities.

Although he paused often to chat with passersby and "take pictures with babies," according to the White House pool report, the president had more immediate goals in mind than just reelection -- specifically, pork chops and beer.

And you know they are not beef ribs how? Muslims are not supposed to kill other muslims but as you can see by the latest terrorist attacks that's not always the case.

Then there is Taqiyya
Taqiyya
In Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

So much for indisputable.

I know pork ribs when I see them since I was quite a connoisseur of them for years. Pork ribs are smaller and not nearly as wide as beef ribs. Musims killing Muslims? I am not so sure such a taboo exists at all. Christians killing Christians? There is a taboo against killing period but that doesn't stop them. Neither of those points have any valid connection to eating pork and I'm not so sure why you deflected.

Even more bizarre is the inclusion of Taqiyeh in this exchange . I did not see any coercion involving Obama voluntarily chomping on that rib. Nice try but the culinary proof that Obama is not a Muslim still stands!

I have socialized with MANY MANY muslims in the USA-----people I encountered because of my profession (ie, colleagues) I have also worked with lots more. In fact long ago I greeted young muslims "just in" to the USA---here for advanced professional training-------I got news-----MOST
I notice you stop short of saying you observed Muslims eating pork. As far as drinking alcohol being prohibited, I believe wine is a permissible refreshment if consumed moderately.

I must inquire about your association with many many Muslims, though... Do YOU eat pork? Also where were you when the Trade Centers fell?

Those who accuse him of being a Muslim also do not like the Christian church where he worships.

My father and sister in law are Jews and I've seen them sneak ham, so for Obama to eat pork wouldn't be a stretch as I'm sure Muslims do too.
Since the word Jew has racial as well as religious connotations there might have been some confusion as to whether these were so-called non-secular Jews. Jews in name only. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't catch an
Orthodox Jew or a religious Jew eating pork. No such Jew or Muslim would want to be caught dead with pork in his/her stomach. The next minute, hour or day is promised to no one as far as death is concerned. Why would they risk it?

Pork ribs are smaller and straighter than beef ribs. However, there are more events showing he has a taste for pork: He relished the opportunity to wash pork-chops down with beer at the Iowa State Fair.

Huffington Post said:
President Barack Obama made the most of a visit to the Midwest on Monday, stopping by the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines to mingle with voters and enjoy the festivities.

Although he paused often to chat with passersby and "take pictures with babies," according to the White House pool report, the president had more immediate goals in mind than just reelection -- specifically, pork chops and beer.

It's really no indicator as to whether he's a muslim or not.
And you cant tell whether those are beef or pork anyway,and I've seen more than my share of ribs in cook offs.

I notice you stop short of saying you observed Muslims eating pork. As far as drinking alcohol being prohibited, I believe wine is a permissible refreshment if consumed moderately.

I must inquire about your association with many many Muslims, though... Do YOU eat pork? Also where were you when the Trade Centers fell?

you actually have no right to CROSS EXAMINE messageboard posters-----however I will answer your
question. Yes---I have observed muslims eating pork.
Because I do not wish to upset my husband who does not eat
pork-----I do not eat pork----but I have eaten it in the past. When the World Trade Centers fell-----I was watching the event from my livingroom window. My association with muslims is based on my profession------both as colleagues and clients ------happy now??? why do you ask?
can you be as candid as I have been?

PS----I have also observed hindus eating beef -----
generally ----when I have guests in my house----I serve chicken and lamb--------to keep things ok for MOST people---
If I ever have "JAIN" guests----I will let you know. My husband feels bound by his concept of hospitality to always offer ------BOOZE (generally wine, scotch or bourbon)

well----want to unburden yourself now of your "information"?

Muslim hijackers of 9/11 shaved their beards to deceive observers and look less Muslim. Wouldn't put it past that sneaky Muzzy he'd eat pork for a photo op. Afterall if he's discovered, his last year in office he'll be...What exactly. Ok he's Muslim. Now what? :)

Since the word Jew has racial as well as religious connotations there might have been some confusion as to whether these were so-called non-secular Jews. Jews in name only. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't catch an
Orthodox Jew or a religious Jew eating pork. No such Jew or Muslim would want to be caught dead with pork in his/her stomach. The next minute, hour or day is promised to no one as far as death is concerned. Why would they risk it?

as a point of interest-------jewish theology does not include eternal damnation for pork in the belly

Muslim hijackers of 9/11 shaved their beards to deceive observers and look less Muslim. Wouldn't put it past that sneaky Muzzy he'd eat pork for a photo op. Afterall if he's discovered, his last year in office he'll be...What exactly. Ok he's Muslim. Now what? :)

Deltex---you are being ridiculous-- HE IS EATING WITH RELISH..... my own hubby grew up in an orthodox jewish household-------he is not entirely "adherent"----but would probably vomit if he inadvertently ate pork

Huffington Post said:

It's really no indicator as to whether he's a muslim or not.
And you cant tell whether those are beef or pork anyway,and I've seen more than my share of ribs in cook offs.
See POST #9.

Those who accuse him of being a Muslim also do not like the Christian church where he worships.

he "worships"?? As a kid I got invited to attend church many times------people just STOOD THERE (or sat)
I actually never noticed EPISCOPALIANS "worshipping".
They got all dressed up and-------were there.......

Forum List

Back