India’s Covaxin Vaccine

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What do you guys think?

Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin (BBV152)

It’s not mRNA. It’s uses a weakened SARS-CoV-2 dormant virus, the way traditional vaccines are made. To my knowledge, doesn’t use fetal tissue/research.

Results have been promising so far in India and other countries it is being used in.

The pulled their Emergency Use Authorization application to the FDA and instead are going for normal FDA approval.

It’s going to be licensed through a Pennsylvania bio firm to distribute in the US.

Status of its FDA approval is unknown at this point.

It’s on my list of possible safe and ethical vaccines since I scratched J&J off the list with all their blot clot issues and sure as hell won’t take mRNA until there are long term studies done.

What do you guys think?

Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin (BBV152)

It’s not mRNA. It’s uses a weakened SARS-CoV-2 dormant virus, the way traditional vaccines are made. To my knowledge, doesn’t use fetal tissue/research.

Results have been promising so far in India and other countries it is being used in.

The pulled their Emergency Use Authorization application to the FDA and instead are going for normal FDA approval.

It’s going to be licensed through a Pennsylvania bio firm to distribute in the US.

Status of its FDA approval is unknown at this point.

It’s on my list of possible safe and ethical vaccines since I scratched J&J off the list with all their blot clot issues and sure as hell won’t take mRNA until there are long term studies done.

What do I think? Why in the bloody hell would anyone at all submit to vaccination for a so-called viral pandemic 99% of the general population will survive without it. Sorry, but the tone of your post carries with it a disgusting urgency for some alternative to mRNA technology when no vaccine requirement actually exists for the insanely vast majority of mankind. Further, and my wife is Indian btw, who in the hell wants to sample a vaccine devised by the people who brought us the wrath of Kali? Spooky . . . huh, Indy?

when no vaccine requirement actually exists for the insanely vast majority of mankind.

A vaccine requirement does exist for most working Americans now. You know, since we let Democrats steal the election we are no longer in a functioning republic.

We have already posted the study from India suggesting that SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor is porcine PRRSV.

2016 Wuhan Cooperative Innovation Center for Sustainable Pig Production / Vero CCL-81
’....Both live and pseudovirus could infect Vero CCL-81 cells efficiently.’

A vaccine with the true virus would be infinitely safer to take than the fake mRNA vaccines.
But manufacturing a true virus vaccine would mean culturing the real live virus, which then could escape again in the future?

Forum List

Back