Indiana parents lose custody after court rules not 'affirming' child's gender identity is 'abuse'

You sure have a lot of opinions about a mental illness that you can't even spell. Just sayin'.

It's "dysphoria".
I never ever got to the top 25 in any spelling B i was in and got marks in college for my misspellings constantly.
I still don't care today.

And I never put forward my opinions on the gender dysphoria or rift between parents and child focusing on the issue...because the gender dysphoria is a red herring argument. So is the religious liberty argument.

(See, I took your mipselling)

I never ever got to the top 25 in any spelling B i was in and got marks in college for my misspellings constantly.
I still don't care today.

And I never put forward my opinions on the gender dysphoria or rift between parents and child focusing on the issue...because the gender dysphoria is a red herring argument. So is the religious liberty argument.

(See, I took your mipselling)
You're a liar. Quoting your post: "And all evidence shown makes me suspect they caused the gender dysforia"

You have no credibility.

You're a liar. Quoting your post: "And all evidence shown makes me suspect they caused the gender dysforia"

You have no credibility.
Because the actions and charges of the courts and the state social workers were congruent. The quotes from the mother and child were also congruent with the charges being true. Nobody disagreed with them or contested those statements.

Child abuse results in all sorts of abnormal behaviors in children...especially gender dysphoria. In this instance severe neglect and verbal abuse.
Contrary to political opinion, gender dysphoria is a common result of child abuse.

The insanity continues across America.

This is sickening.

The Court of Appeals in Indiana on Friday upheld a trial court’s decision to remove from a family’s home their child because the parents did not acknowledge their child’s transgender identity, and the child began suffering from anorexia. The court determined that the refusal to go along with the child's gender identity constituted abuse.
Parents MC and JC filed an appeal against an Initial/Detention Order claiming that the Dispositional order, as well as the trial court’s prior order, are "erroneous," and violate their constitutional rights to care, custody, and control of their child, as well as their right to exercise their religion, as well as their freedom of speech. The court ruled that the parents’ appeal was "moot," and declined to address it.

well, the statists should be happy

they are working toward the day when the state has absolute control over YOUR kids.

The insanity continues across America.

This is sickening.

The Court of Appeals in Indiana on Friday upheld a trial court’s decision to remove from a family’s home their child because the parents did not acknowledge their child’s transgender identity, and the child began suffering from anorexia. The court determined that the refusal to go along with the child's gender identity constituted abuse.
Parents MC and JC filed an appeal against an Initial/Detention Order claiming that the Dispositional order, as well as the trial court’s prior order, are "erroneous," and violate their constitutional rights to care, custody, and control of their child, as well as their right to exercise their religion, as well as their freedom of speech. The court ruled that the parents’ appeal was "moot," and declined to address it.

It'll be overturned.

Judges are not allowed to make law.

God bless the would-be parents who put off having children because of this, so as to deprive the monsters of a victim.

This is an impossible legal ruling.

Gender transition is considered a "voluntary" medical procedure.

It's like getting a nose job. Or a boob job.

In a way, it's almost like a tattoo.

So every parent who denies their child a tattoo, is now an abuser?

This won't stand, it doesn't pass legal muster.

New Topics

Forum List

Back