Indiana man repeatedly calls 911 to report he’s tired, complain about relatives

in Dave Letterman's defense, who else isn't tired at his age?

This gentleman must be looking for a new boy friend and a warm place to sleep this coming fall season...

in Dave Letterman's defense, who else isn't tired at his age?

There's a female misbehaving, the male ate or drank or inhaled or ingested something, he feels tired, that's opium and all the cops are lying, cheating, stealing, drug-dealing democrat jackasses.

I wonder what will happen once the guy gets out of jail. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can a person's phone privileges be revoked after being released?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wonder what will happen once the guy gets out of jail. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can a person's phone privileges be revoked after being released?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I remember when I was young it could happen but in today time, well I am unsure…

I guess you can:

^^^ Whoever decided on the punishment that was given to the woman talked about in the write up that you give a link to there in my opinion needs to be kicked where it hurts!!!

God bless you and the family of her victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even if the guy can no longer have a cellular phone, a land line phone can always be acquired still.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Some chicks gotta be such dumbasses. A phone is not a dating device. Let's just revoke your eating privileges, your drinking privileges, your shitting privileges, your pissing privileges, and your breathing privileges, and see how you do, shall we?

... guy gets out of jail. Forgive me ...
I'm sorry, but there's just no forgiveness for that jailbird crap, neither in this life nor in the life to come.

Shut that damned 911 dispatch center down and put the whores and madams in prison where they belong.

I don't know what kind of "emergencies" people have or need to free up the line for but clearly that government is incompetent to respond anyways.

Forum List

Back