Indian rooster kills owner during cockfight

Here is a story that we can all enjoy. Killed by a chicken must be a comedy first.
Oh yeah. It's hilarious when someone bleeds to death. Cockfighting is cruel and wrong but to celebrate this man's death is just sick.

Bleeding to death is apparently one of the most painless ways to die

...I lived in the city but had a pet rooster--very mean and gave me two bloody scratches one time
GOOD for the ROOSTER!!!!! kill all them MOFOs

They aren't just chickens. Roosters can be big and mean and aggressive even without razors attached to their legs. I expect a lot more people are killed or seriously injured by these birds than that Indian guy.

Here is a story that we can all enjoy. Killed by a chicken must be a comedy first.
Oh yeah. It's hilarious when someone bleeds to death. Cockfighting is cruel and wrong but to celebrate this man's death is just sick.

Bleeding to death is apparently one of the most painless ways to die.

A spur to the groin likely isn't much fun though.

Apparently it wasn't a comedy first - But it's definitely comedy! :D

Last year, a man was killed when a blade attached to his bird’s leg hit him in the neck during a cockfight in Andhra Pradesh. In 2010, a rooster killed its owner by slashing his jugular vein in West Bengal state.

Trust me it's not good! It may surprise some of you but I got stabbed once.
I can remember feeling weaker and weaker as my lifeblood drained away. Flashing blue lights and someone shouting "NO! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES - STAY WITH ME!!!" And getting quite violently shook about.

The guy responsible and his two accomplices got 7 years but were out in 4.

Trust me it's not good! It may surprise some of you but I got stabbed once.
I can remember feeling weaker and weaker as my lifeblood drained away. Flashing blue lights and someone shouting "NO! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES - STAY WITH ME!!!" And getting quite violently shook about.

The guy responsible and his two accomplices got 7 years but were out in 4.

This sentence is not justice. Should've got 10 to 15 years!

You don't believe in self defense?
That's not the point. Hooray for the chicken trying to escape the abuse. That some freak strapped a knife to the bird's leg and it stabbed someone is not funny.
Chickens are smart and tactical. No firearms required

"The rooster was briefly held at the local police station before it was sent to a poultry farm. “We may need to produce it before the court,”

:laugh:

A spur to the groin likely isn't much fun though.

It wasn't a spur though. They mounted the damn thing with a knife blade. The good part of this story is he was one of the people who organized this thing to begin with as opposed to some innocent bystander.

Forum List

Back