Indian law-breaker misses her kids

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Give me a break. :rolleyes: This "person" makes me :puke: if the allegations are true:

You should of thought of that before committing Visa fraud, paying a domestic worker $1.22/hr & working her 100+ hrs week. Why does this person strike me as being "conservative"? :eusa_think:

Theres prolly many more like her from middle eastern countries as well, not to mention certain Red states in this great nation ;)

discuss...

Indian diplomat tells of anguish at leaving US without children
US prosecutors disputed this, and filed charges in New York accusing Khobragade of sometimes forcing the Indian maid to work 100-hour weeks, even when sick and often without a day off, for pay as little as $1.22 an hour.

Give me a break. :rolleyes: This "person" makes me :puke: if the allegations are true:

You should of thought of that before committing Visa fraud, paying a domestic worker $1.22/hr & working her 100+ hrs week. Why does this person strike me as being "conservative"? :eusa_think:

Theres prolly many more like her from middle eastern countries as well, not to mention certain Red states in this great nation ;)

discuss...

US prosecutors disputed this, and filed charges in New York accusing Khobragade of sometimes forcing the Indian maid to work 100-hour weeks, even when sick and often without a day off, for pay as little as $1.22 an hour.

Too much of this going on in America etc.
Good to see authorities clamping down.

discuss...

Why does this person strike me as being "conservative"?

because you are far leftwing hack who claims she isnt but is.....how is that?...

Because you're a partisan hack

There was no merit to the allegations, thats why that conservative women fled the country Katzy :rolleyes:

There was no merit to the allegations, thats why that conservative women fled the country Katzy :rolleyes:

Or, she could have no faith in American kangaroo courts either. When people start fleeing from "justice" it's because they don't expect any.

Why does this person strike me as being "conservative"? :eusa_think:

???? Sorry, I flat don't get this at all. Why would you consider someone like this to be conservative? How are you using that term - as in convservative v. liberal? Fiscally conservative as in trying to save money by underpaying her employed help?

What are you doing - railing against someone who is accused of visa fraud and who underpaid a servant? Is that all this is about? Or, are you railing against what you feel are false accusations against the woman? If the latter, why make statements to the effect of "she should have thought about that before commiting visa fraud, etc."?

Neither this OP nor this entire thread, makes very much sense to me, frankly.

Last edited:
You SERIOUSLY think repubs stand for worker rights Georgie? :rofl: Put your thinking cap on

Last edited:
How did the word "conservative" enter the story? Her husband is listed as an American "academic" What's the chance that he is conservative, (slim and none)? What was the cavity search all about? The feds seem to like cavity searches. Did they think she was hiding her Visa statement in a body cavity?

How did the word "conservative" enter the story? Her husband is listed as an American "academic" What's the chance that he is conservative, (slim and none)? What was the cavity search all about? The feds seem to like cavity searches. Did they think she was hiding her Visa statement in a body cavity?
look who started the thread......the female version of Dean....

You SERIOUSLY think repubs stand for worker rights Georgie? :rofl: Put your thinking cap on

I am well aware of the Republican position on worker's rights. You are missing the point of my post. I am having trouble figuring out which side of this issue YOU are on. One of your posts has you supporting the woman, another one has you apprently supporting her prosecution.

Which is it?

Repubs = conservatives = status quo = aristocracy = caste (India) Can I make it any plainer for you people?!!! :bang3:

Repubs = conservatives = status quo = aristocracy = caste (India) Can I make it any plainer for you people?!!! :bang3:

You sure can. Are you sympathetic to the woman or to those who seek to prosecute her?

Think you are capable of answering that direct question with a direct answer? Or, as I am beginning to think, am I dealing with a kettle of crazy here?

Forum List

Back