India is anti-Immigrant!!!???

China continues to persecute their Muslim population on a massive scale. Is there a reason why China and India seem unable to deal with Muslims?

Ethnic and religious nationalism in the case of India. Minorities never fare well in those situations. China has always been harsh on it's minorities. Look how the treated Tibet.

Tibet is a territorial issue. China refuses to accept Tibet's independence, much as they are also fighting with Taiwan and Hong Kong to limit their independence.

Muslims are at odds and considered troublesome in Thailand, the Philippines, Nigeria, Burma, China, India.....

Go figure.

Muslims have been a long established minority in all those countries. In fact, they preceded Catholicism in the Philippines.

China is doing it's best to destroy Tibets culture. It's not just a "territorial" issue.

So the problem is integration. Countries like Thailand, the Philippines, Nigeria.... are unwilling to integrate into Muslim culture, which is the root of all the problems(?).

You are just too funny.

Tibet is first and foremost a territorial issue. Removing the legitimacy of Tibet's right to independence is China's secondary target.

If only you could hear yourself. The nations "should integrate into the Muslim culture."
When you have a backward, primitive, hate-filled (towards those that reject its laws) religion like Islam, of course they don't want to "integrate" into it.
That "not wanting to integrate into Islam" is why Islamists are killing thousands across this entire planet, while shouting, "Allah Akbar."
The Hindus aren't trying to spread their religion across the planet, via violence and preaching hatred towards non-believers.
While the Christians proselytize their religion towards others, they aren't out killing people across this entire planet when their religion is rejected.
The Jews essentially keep to themselves when it comes to their own religion.
Islam is the only religion that keeps so close to its violent preachings and truly believes that it MUST be spread across the world, which includes via war.
If one reads the Koran, much of its preachings are about war and killing in the name of its religion.

You seem to have a problem with irony. Reread my post and it may become clear to you.

" Faking It But Not Making It "

* Step Right Up Folks And Give It Another Try *

You seem to have a problem with irony. Reread my post and it may become clear to you.
Perhaps rephrasing your post might help , because goals of fictional ishmaelism are separatism , sectarianism and supremacy , such that " ... integration into Muslim ( SIC ) culture ... " is a debase presumption that fictional ishmaelism is the standard of social norms .

In fact , fictional ishmaelism is a debase presumption that qurayshism would apply outside of hejaz to non lineal descendants of ishmael , that is of course as idiotic a presumption as that torahnism would apply outside of israel to non lineal descendants of isaac .

Last edited:
" Faking It But Not Making It "

* Step Right Up Folks And Give It Another Try *

Perhaps rephrasing your post might help , because goals of fictional ishmaelism are separatism , sectarianism and supremacy , such that " ... integration into Muslim ( SIC ) culture ... " is a debase presumption that fictional ishmaelism is the standard of social norms .

In fact , fictional ishmaelism is a debase presumption that qurayshism would apply outside of hejaz to non lineal descendants of ishmael , that is of course as idiotic a presumption as that torahnism would apply outside of israel to non lineal descendants of isaac .

Irony:
"Irony, in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event in which what appears, on the surface, to be the case, differs radically from what is actually the case."

" Doctrine With Copious Self Incrimination *

* Ethical Entitlements For Aggression *

Irony:
"Irony, in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event in which what appears, on the surface, to be the case, differs radically from what is actually the case."
The definition of irony is understood , the irony that you are supposedly elucidating is not clearly articulated .

Note that the definition of violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against violence is not illegitimate aggression , though for now a formal definition of illegitimate aggression remains to be explained .

If one were to guess about your insinuation of irony , it might be an accusation of hypocrisy by hindus alleging that they are implementing illegitimate aggression without provocation for self defense , or perhaps that any acts of aggression are contrary with a creed of hinduism but have been justified by its supposed adherents .

* Flatulence Justified By Bloviation *

Below is the impetus for September 11 2001 from the qurayn , and there is not a directive to kill or be killed in the gospel meaning that it is emphatically a false statement against the christian ethos .

To add even further to an absurd assertion by the fictional ishmaelism adherents that the qurayn was dictation from an angel , the assertion of surah 9:111 is actually a missed perception by its hue mammon author garnered through a then contemporary inference about the legacy of byzantine militancy after the conversion of its potentates to christianity .

9:111. Indeed, God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than God? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

India is not exactly anti-immigrant. As one poster has already pointed out, the BJP government (the one in power) aims to homogenize the country's population and make education and healthcare as neoliberal as possible. This is a two-pronged project. They are for non-Muslim immigrants from Muslim-majority countries, but do not want Muslim immigrants. The project is to make India "Hindustan" (the land of Hindus), where any non-Hindu person (not necessarily "citizen") is second-class. That's why they also favor neoliberalism: good healthcare and education only for those who can afford it; the rest of the population toils for fundamental entitlements. If you're a second-class citizen, are you even a citizen (See: Sociology in Our Times)? To this end, the govt has also passed the Citizenship Amendment Act, one of the most ambitiously cruel and exclusive acts to have been passed in the country.

The indian "citizenship Amendment Act" is, under the circumstances created in the neighboring Muslim countries, and the muslims in other neighboring countries , entirely justifiable. In fact,
it is charitable to those most compromised and in need-----to wit,
persons escaping Islamic oppression. Christians, Zoroastrians,
Sikhs etc, are not complaining. There are many "muslim" countries in southeast asia

India is not exactly anti-immigrant. As one poster has already pointed out, the BJP government (the one in power) aims to homogenize the country's population and make education and healthcare as neoliberal as possible. This is a two-pronged project. They are for non-Muslim immigrants from Muslim-majority countries, but do not want Muslim immigrants. The project is to make India "Hindustan" (the land of Hindus), where any non-Hindu person (not necessarily "citizen") is second-class. That's why they also favor neoliberalism: good healthcare and education only for those who can afford it; the rest of the population toils for fundamental entitlements. If you're a second-class citizen, are you even a citizen (See: Sociology in Our Times)? To this end, the govt has also passed the Citizenship Amendment Act, one of the most ambitiously cruel and exclusive acts to have been passed in the country.

The indian "citizenship Amendment Act" is, under the circumstances created in the neighboring Muslim countries, and the muslims in other neighboring countries , entirely justifiable. In fact,
it is charitable to those most compromised and in need-----to wit,
persons escaping Islamic oppression. Christians, Zoroastrians,
Sikhs etc, are not complaining. There are many "muslim" countries in southeast asia

The act excludes minority Muslims sects that face persecution in Muslim-majority countries. As per the act, Muslim immigrants will be illegal immigrants and housed--potentially indefinitely--in detention centers. The ultimate aim of the act is to empower upper caste, middle, upper-middle class, and elite Hindus to run the show. Everybody else will be second-class citizens.

" More For The Objective And Ignorant "

* Klingon Social Constructs And The Final Solution *

The act excludes minority Muslims sects that face persecution in Muslim-majority countries.
India is defending itself and all are entitled to self defense against threats for or act of illegitimate aggression included in the doctrine of creed for fictional ishmaelism , with not extending an opportunity for citizenship to enter the voting booth to implement tyranny by majority for its hisbah .

Surah 47 was named after its author and the " persecution " the fictional ishmaelism adherent suffers at its own hands is by design .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.
47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.
47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

Last edited:
" More For The Objective And Ignorant "

* Klingon Social Constructs And The Final Solution *

The act excludes minority Muslims sects that face persecution in Muslim-majority countries.
India is defending itself and all are entitled to self defense against threats for or act of illegitimate aggression included in the doctrine of creed for fictional ishmaelism , with not extending an opportunity for citizenship to enter the voting booth to implement tyranny by majority for its hisbah .

Surah 47 was named after its author and the " persecution " the fictional ishmaelism adherent suffers at its own hands is by design .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.
47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.
47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

How does this relate to the creation of detention centers and the treatment of refugees and immigrants in these centers? What about their indefinite detention? Guantanamo is a great model for developing countries, especially allies of the US (which India is), to follow. The India Constitution is secular, and religion is not a basis for citizenship there. The act effectively undercuts the Constitution, and makes religion the basis of citizenship and fundamental entitlements.

The larger worry is: when does it become ok to undermine and flout constitutional values? how do we reconcile majoritarianism with democracy? These are pertinent questions.

even in the USA we have a principle of the criminalization and exclusion of ideologues which support the overthrow of the USA government

" Excuses For Normalizing Fictional Ishmaelism Clown Shoes "

* No Difference Between Religion And Creed *

How does this relate to the creation of detention centers and the treatment of refugees and immigrants in these centers? What about their indefinite detention? Guantanamo is a great model for developing countries, especially allies of the US (which India is), to follow. The India Constitution is secular, and religion is not a basis for citizenship there. The act effectively undercuts the Constitution, and makes religion the basis of citizenship and fundamental entitlements.

The larger worry is: when does it become ok to undermine and flout constitutional values? how do we reconcile majoritarianism with democracy? These are pertinent questions.
There is not a difference between religion and creed , and there is not an exception under first amendment of us constitution for a creed which violates non violence principles , even though such a creed claims to be a religion .

The precepts of fictional ishmaelism creed violate non violence principles by doctrine and all are entitled to self defense against its adherents up to and including not extending an offer for citizenship to enter the voting booth .

Try reading post 20 India is anti-Immigrant!!!??? .

even in the USA we have a principle of the criminalization and exclusion of ideologues which support the overthrow of the USA government

I think the burden of proof falls on you to equate "persecuted Muslim minority" with "agents interested in overthrowing the govt." These are not synonyms. I am speaking wrt India.

Nobody's saying a nation-state does not have the right to self-defense. I'm saying the situation in the US cannot be used as a stringent blueprint to understand the situation in India. Vastly different cultures and situations.

" Excuses For Normalizing Fictional Ishmaelism Clown Shoes "

* No Difference Between Religion And Creed *

There is not a difference between religion and creed , and there is not an exception under first amendment of us constitution for a creed which violates non violence principles , even though such a creed claims to be a religion .

The precepts of fictional ishmaelism creed violate non violence principles by doctrine and all are entitled to self defense against its adherents up to and including not extending an offer for citizenship to enter the voting booth .

Try reading post 20 India is anti-Immigrant!!!??? .
[/QUOTE]

Using that same logic, protestors in India are resisting the efforts of the ultra-violent Hindu Right to gain legitimacy for their genocidal undertakings. Using your same logic, the efforts of the Hindu Right to this end are illegal, which is why this act has been passed. To give more legitimacy to genocide. Please read about the 2002 genocide in Gujarat, India, masterminded by India's current PM Narendra Modi.

I think the burden of proof falls on you to equate "persecuted Muslim minority" with "agents interested in overthrowing the govt." These are not synonyms. I am speaking wrt India.

Nobody's saying a nation-state does not have the right to self-defense. I'm saying the situation in the US cannot be used as a stringent blueprint to understand the situation in India. Vastly different cultures and situations.

I am basing my opinion on that which I have heard from persons
I have known well enough for candid conversation over the past
40 + years. Hindus from India, parts of Africa, some from the
erstwhile East Pakistan etc. And muslims from India, Pakistan,
parts of Africa etc and observed interaction between hindus and
muslims from those various place---here in the USA---------sorry Mahatma----THEY DON'T GET ALONG----
and muslims have even more OPEN disdain for Hinduism than they do for Christianity and Judaism and are not shy about declaring
them (da hindus) their ENEMY

" Ignoring The Obvious "

* Getting What They Asked For *

Using that same logic, protestors in India are resisting the efforts of the ultra-violent Hindu Right to gain legitimacy for their genocidal undertakings. Using your same logic, the efforts of the Hindu Right to this end are illegal, which is why this act has been passed. To give more legitimacy to genocide. Please read about the 2002 genocide in Gujarat, India, masterminded by India's current PM Narendra Modi.
The quran and its qurayshism do not apply outside of hejaz ; so , any claim by fictional ishmaelism adherents for authority or religious polity outside of hejaz is debase .

Why do you expect others to ignore the 1400 years of illegitimate aggression by fictional ishmaelism adherents against many by doctrine against ?

Try reading the accounts of fictional ishmaelism pogroms for Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia .
Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent began during the early 8th century AD.

The doctrine of fictional ishmaelism is pregnant with edicts and tenets of creed for illegitimate aggression against non believers that its sycophants covertly embrace .

The fictional ishmaelism sycophant vehemently contests any public or private castigation of its homicidal history and actively lies to dissociate its doctrine as the cause , with an underlying belief that both its doctrine and pogroms are and were justified .

So , demonstrate in the hindu doctrine where killing in its name to establish its tenets and edicts of creed are documented .

Likewise , there is no such directive in the gospel to kill or be killed , such that mu ham mad was emphatically errant in making the assertion in surah 9:111 .

Last edited:

muslims from those various place---here in the USA---------sorry Mahatma----THEY DON'T GET ALONG----
and muslims have even more OPEN disdain for Hinduism than they do for Christianity and Judaism and are not shy about declaring

Granted, there is animosity between Hindus and Muslims there, but anecdotal recollection is not always evidence. WASPs and Muslims get along in the US? It is impossible to say--in thorough, blanket terms--that HIndus and Muslims do not at all get along. My experience tells me otherwise :)

Besides, my question was how can one always equate "persecuted minority fighting for rights" with "enemies of the state"? I'm afraid you haven't or don't want to answer that.

Granted, there is animosity between Hindus and Muslims there, but anecdotal recollection is not always evidence. WASPs and Muslims get along in the US? It is impossible to say--in thorough, blanket terms--that HIndus and Muslims do not at all get along. My experience tells me otherwise :)

Besides, my question was how can one always equate "persecuted minority fighting for rights" with "enemies of the state"? I'm afraid you haven't or don't want to answer that.

to what "persecuted minority" do you refer? You have asked two questions 1) ..."wasps and muslims
get along in the US" ans. yes they do
2 .... How con one """ALWAYS""" equate persecuted minority fighting for right..." with "enemies of the state" ans ---one cannot ALWAYS do anything. To
what "minority fighting for rights" do you refer?
I am not afraid but do recognize that you avoid
history and present reality

Death toll rises to 32 in religious violence in India's capital

The nation that conquers using business visas doesn’t even welcome legal immigration.

Why the fuck are you blaming indians for H1-B's

it's the american government and businesses that want them. you think the indians who aren't skilled enough to come on a more conventional path have that clout? What are you smoking?

Any way you slice it Indians are going to be pouring into the US. The only other place to draw from with massive amounts of human capital is China....And that has obvious problems relative to Indians

The nation that conquers using business visas doesn’t even welcome legal immigration.

it's the american government and businesses that want them. you think the indians who aren't skilled enough to come on a more conventional path have that clout? What are you smoking?

Any way you slice it Indians are going to be pouring into the US. The only other place to draw from with massive amounts of human capital is China....And that has obvious problems relative to Indians

just what is this discussion about? Indian immigration rules vs US immigration rules. What COUNTRY conquers by migration?

Ever get interviewed by one of these scumbags?
If you're not a fellow interviews they shake your hand like a limp penis, sit back looking at the ceiling for 2 minutes without asking a question then escort you out.
Then their manager calls up your agent and says that the racist, piece of shit Indian says you were "Too light".
Of course I'm too light, I'm not one of their fellow piece of shit Indians.

Forum List

Back