India fires world’s fastest supersonic cruise missile from Russian Su-30 fighter jet

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Sending a little signal to their western neighbor it appears.

India has for the first time fired a BrahMos missile from a Sukhoi Su-30 plane, with the country’s Defense Ministry claiming the air-launch a success. The missile’s developer said it “can be a game changer for any air force in the world.”

“The successful maiden test firing of [a] BrahMos air launched cruise missile (ALCM) from [a] Su-30MKI will significantly bolster the IAF’s air combat operations capability from stand-off ranges,” the Indian Defense Ministry said in a statement. A modified Su-30 fighter jet took off from Kalaikunda Airbase in West Bengal state and hit a decommissioned boat in the Bay of Bengal Wednesday.
(includes a video)
India fires world’s fastest supersonic cruise missile from Russian Su-30 fighter jet

India has for the first time fired a BrahMos missile from a Sukhoi Su-30 plane, with the country’s Defense Ministry claiming the air-launch a success. The missile’s developer said it “can be a game changer for any air force in the world.”

“The successful maiden test firing of [a] BrahMos air launched cruise missile (ALCM) from [a] Su-30MKI will significantly bolster the IAF’s air combat operations capability from stand-off ranges,” the Indian Defense Ministry said in a statement. A modified Su-30 fighter jet took off from Kalaikunda Airbase in West Bengal state and hit a decommissioned boat in the Bay of Bengal Wednesday.
(includes a video)
Bro, i hate to do this to you, but your article is from 2017. :laugh:

Last edited:

(includes a video)
Bro, i hate to do this to you, but your article is from 2017. :laugh:
Oops. I'll have a talk with my editor .:spank:

Forum List

Back