India diplomat indicted, asked to leave U.S.

The arresting authority, the U.S. Marshals Service, characterized the strip search as a routine procedure imposed on any new arrestee.

dont care...but amusing your fake outrage

she was asked to leave, they thought she did, she hasnt yet. No action has yet been taken. Nobody has skated yet. Stop lying, its bad enough you are a partisan fraud.

She was indicted on visa fraud, nothing violent or terror related. And it hasn't even been a month since the indictment. Calm down and call me when it's been two or three months.

I'm more concerned about the strip search. She's a diplomat and it was just visa fraud. A strip search was completely unnecessary.

The arresting authority, the U.S. Marshals Service, characterized the strip search as a routine procedure imposed on any new arrestee.

she was asked to leave, they thought she did, she hasnt yet. No action has yet been taken. Nobody has skated yet. Stop lying, its bad enough you are a partisan fraud.

Look you retard I know reading articles is not your THING, But she had no diplomatic immunity to the charges as the deputy the State department granted the request to move her to the UN which retroactively gave her immunity. Then they ask India to waive it, which of course they did not. So NOW she gets to walk.

next time actually read the article and pay attention to what is going on.

Yep. After all this, the US was forced to do what they should have done in the beginning. Now not only was the US forced to do the right thing, but the authorities complelely fucked up the relationship with India.

she had diplomatic immunity.

No she did not. As the deputy she had immunity ONLY for official actions. The Indian Government nominated her for the UN post because it has full immunity. We did not have to grant the assignment.

We had an entire thread on this a month ago or so. As I recall you were in it. So you know damn well she did NOT have immunity.

Look you retard I know reading articles is not your THING, But she had no diplomatic immunity to the charges as the deputy the State department granted the request to move her to the UN which retroactively gave her immunity. Then they ask India to waive it, which of course they did not. So NOW she gets to walk.

where do you think i got the quote? From your link i read...Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

no she doesnt get to walk, the story isnt over yet.

where do you think i got the quote? From your link i read...Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

She did NOT have immunity now she does, all they can do is kick her out of the Country. You people are beyond stupid.

Unbelievable first they fuck up and strip search her then they allow her to walk on the charges. Obama is a fool. His Administration is foolish and dangerous. To stupid to get anything right.

The admin had to follow the law.

She was asked to leave the country, which she will.

More interesting to me is the fate of the foreign slave.

Once again for the IGNORANT baffons in this thread....

A U.S. government official said Washington accepted a request by India to accredit the diplomat, Devyani Khobragade, at the United Nations and then asked New Delhi to waive the diplomatic immunity that status conferred. India denied the request, leading Washington to ask for her departure, the official said.

She did NOT have immunity now she does, all they can do is kick her out of the Country. You people are beyond stupid.

thanks for moving the goal posts you hack.

Unbelievable first they fuck up and strip search her then they allow her to walk on the charges. Obama is a fool. His Administration is foolish and dangerous. To stupid to get anything right.

She did NOT have immunity at her original posting, the US ALLOWED her to gain immunity after she was charged.

thanks for moving the goal posts you hack.

I did not move anything you fucking moron. She did NOT have immunity UNTIL the US granted it AFTER she was charged. Which was EXACTLY my point.

She did NOT have immunity at her original posting, the US ALLOWED her to gain immunity after she was charged.

I think you are in error on that, but she is leaving, which is the right thing.

I think you are in error on that, but she is leaving, which is the right thing.

We had this conversation in the other thread, all her original posting allowed for immunity was official acts. Katz posted, as I recall, the official statement. The Indian Government nominated her for the UN post because it grants immunity for her even before she held the post.

The entire thread I made was a complaint that this exact thing would happen, that the Obama admin would let her walk.

Forum List

Back