India and China

You can bet the CIA and the American neocons and neolibs are trying to make it a hot war.

The bigger question is, which side would the United States go with?
My guess would be that as we owe China billions and our new CCP puppet taking over the White House has clandestine deals with them through his crack-addled son, Hunter, Biden would side us with the Marxist choice. If Trump had succeeded to a second term, we would have sided with India.
On a separate note, India is pursuing the idea of banning social media sites like Twitter and that's a good thing.

Last edited:
The bigger question is, which side would the United States go with?
My guess would be that as we owe China billions and our new CCP puppet taking over the White House has clandestine deals with them through his crack-addled son, Hunter, Biden would side us with the Marxist choice. If Trump had succeeded to a second term, we would have sided with India.
On a separate note, India is pursuing the idea of banning social media sites like Twitter and that's a good thing.

You may be right. China would certainly like that because Russia and Japan and other nations of the region are on Indian side.

I really wish Pompeo would remain Secretary of State. A former soldier and Director of CIA. A perfect choice for SoS when you need competence, not politicians. We must support democratic nations like India and those in the Far East. They are a buffer and have been loyal to Western Values. My biggest fear without question, is going back to the same fools who have gotten everything wrong for 30 years. I'm sorry, but I've read enough to know the difference between nepotism and merit.

Russia and China know how to play the Establishment. It is no sense blaming these nations, that's their job, just as Americans once played the game to win, they are playing this way today. it's all of our fault for allowing the same recycled silver spooned, Ivey League schools grads who see the world through pampered eyes. When life has always been easy for you, patriotism is harder to find.

Trump was the Wildcard that made it tough for her enemies to figure out. They couldn't even trust their counter spies because Trump kept so many out of the loop and worked different angles that their information wasn't reliable.

Even Taiwan top leadership gave glowing praise to Trump, saying essentially, "any time we called, they responded and helps us obtain what we needed" This was in regards to military weapon, intel, the who nine. Right out of the Reagan playbook, but with a more aggressive tone (as Syria and Iran found out, without any war being started).

THAT is the line in the sand that needs to be drawn. India, Japan, Taiwan, Israel, Australia and others who support American success and cherish their liberty. We are selling our souls, and undermining good citizens to save a few bucks and wishing for a China that simply isn't probably ever going to exist.

My country Israel has economic ties with both India and China. We signed the free trade agreement with India in 2018. Even though India recognized Israel in 1950 it was only 1992 that economic relations formalized. With China it was not until after Tienaman Square massacre when the west turned away from China and they had to reform that they formalized relations. Chairman Mao was not a friend.

My country Israel has economic ties with both India and China. We signed the free trade agreement with India in 2018. Even though India recognized Israel in 1950 it was only 1992 that economic relations formalized. With China it was not until after Tienaman Square massacre when the west turned away from China and they had to reform that they formalized relations. Chairman Mao was not a friend.

Israel thought siding with China would be a counter balance to Russia. Instead, they saw Russia help out Egpyt, for instance after the Six Day War. There were direct dog fights between the two nations. China was never going to divide from Russia, they are attached at hip and now both enjoy military strength, China expanding more rapidly than any nation in peacetime history.

The West has been completely naive to China, and they like it this way and they buy influence with our own lost wealth. Our objective should have been economic isolation, not, "counter balance to Russia". Such a counter balance isn't going to work, they have long been allies, and Russia exported Communism to them.

Now, the century will be Chinas and depending on how economically and militarily dominant they become, it could be their millennium.

We continue to have apologist and self serving, well paid prostitutes trying to tell us that what we are seeing is a mirage, and they know better than us, "things will change, it just takes time". Look at the rapid decline in Western Values and influence in about 25 short years. An amazing success by the Communists. They even have many of their conquered praising them for the privilege of being dominated.

As I said, I don't see the chances of Western society winning this battle. A well deserved loss as it were.

Last edited:

Israel thought siding with China would be a counter balance to Russia. Instead, they saw Russia help out Egpyt, for instance after the Six Day War. There were direct dog fights between the two nations. China was never going to divide from Russia, they are attached at hip and now both enjoy military strength, China expanding more rapidly than any nation in peacetime history.

The West has been completely naive to China, and they like it this way and they buy influence with our own lost wealth. Our objective should have been economic isolation, not, "counter balance to Russia". Such a counter balance isn't going to work, they have long been allies, and Russia exported Communism to them.

Now, the century will be Chinas and depending on how economically and militarily dominant they become, it could be their millennium.

We continue to have apologist and self serving, well paid prostitutes trying to tell us that what we are seeing is a mirage, and they know better than us, "things will change, it just takes time". Look at the rapid decline in Western Values and influence in about 25 short years. An amazing success by the Communists. They even have many of their conquered praising them for the privilege of being dominated.

As I said, I don't see the chances of Western society winning this battle. A well deserved loss as it were.

Chairman Mao allied with the Arab states. China was against Israel until after his death and after we made peace with Egypt. Then they became more diplomatic with us but it was not until after Tianamen Square massacre when the west was against China that they formalized relations with Israel.

Biden seems to be more on Indian side. Kamala Harris I am sure is. She is half Indian and has no tie to China. How much influence does she have with Biden? Here is what Biden has said and what India expects from him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back